Saw a piece today that Trump is the
most effective and proactive supporter
of pro life in our history. He signed
a directive that if a PP clinic even
recommends one abortion one
time to a patient, that clinic loses
all federal funding. That's just one
of many things he's done.

Did you notice that the people at the march were not wearing "fetus hats" or other silly garb?

Morality aside, I still say that the higher the abortion rate the more sickly the society.
The President is a fink.
January 19th, 2019 at 12:17:48 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Fleastiff
Getting close.
Liam Neeson versus the cops, the local drug gang, the out-of-town drug gang, his best friend and just about everyone else in the county. Watch for the scene wherein he decks a woman without any warning. The skills a man acquires from driving a snowplow and reading paperback crime novels!!

Seen the trailer, lots of push on YT. First non-business oriented movie I have an interest in seeing probably since "Ocean's 11."
The President is a fink.
January 19th, 2019 at 3:37:49 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Scientology spokesman in Australia blame Leah Remini ans A$E network for Australian murder committed by 16 year old.
January 19th, 2019 at 3:40:43 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Fleastiff
Scientology spokesman in Australia blame Leah Remini ans A$E network for Australian murder committed by 16 year old.

Its total BS
Her show had nothing to do with it
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 19th, 2019 at 5:15:35 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: terapined
Its total BS
Of course it is, but Scientologists are always on the attack.
January 19th, 2019 at 6:58:05 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: Evenbob
A PBS poll has Trump up 20 points with Latino voters since the wall controversy started. From 30 in Dec to 50 today. They want a wall.

Research check verifies this statement. That is not totally shocking as many Latino families have lived legally inside USA borders for decades, if not centuries. They may view illegal immigrants as making it harder for everyone.

Quote: LATINOS LIKE TRUMP EVEN MORE SINCE THE GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN 01/18/2019
Hillary Silverman | Contributor
Fifty percent of Latino adults approve of the job Donald Trump is doing as president, according to the latest poll from PBS NewsHour, NPR and Marist.

The poll, released Thursday, showed a 19-percent increase in support of the President by Latino voters from early December when they gave the President a 31-percent approval rating. The increase is especially notable as the government shutdown continues due to border wall funding.

This is the highest approval rating among the surveyed demographics — with 26 percent of white voters saying they strongly approve and 3 percent of African American voters saying they strongly approve.
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/tag/latino-voters
January 20th, 2019 at 4:58:30 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Pacomartin
That is not totally shocking as many Latino families have lived legally inside USA borders for decades, if not centuries. They may view illegal immigrants as making it harder for everyone.

Of course they do! Ever notice all the "research" said that the GOP candidate had to be in favor of illegal immigration to get latino votes? It never worked because it was never true!

The other untruth is that latinos will block-vote as Blacks have and continue to do. So the candidate is told to remember to love illegal immigration or else write-off those votes forever.

The "experts" never won an election for themselves or anyone else. They just keep collecting fees. Trump once again is showing the way by example, if the GOP will listen!
The President is a fink.
January 20th, 2019 at 4:10:17 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: AZDuffman

Morality aside, I still say that the higher the abortion rate the more sickly the society.

I say the higher the abortion rate, the higher the IQ of the general public.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
January 20th, 2019 at 4:20:54 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: DRich
I say the higher the abortion rate, the higher the IQ of the general public.
https://www.brookings.edu/research/an-analysis-of-out-of-wedlock-births-in-the-united-states/

"If we have learned any policy lesson well over the past 25 years, it is that for children living in single-parent homes, the odds of living in poverty are great. The policy implications of the increase in out-of-wedlock births are staggering."

50% of babies are now born to single mothers. I think that says a lot about the newest generation not having a male model in their lives.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
January 20th, 2019 at 4:40:04 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: petroglyph
https://www.brookings.edu/research/an-analysis-of-out-of-wedlock-births-in-the-united-states/

"If we have learned any policy lesson well over the past 25 years, it is that for children living in single-parent homes, the odds of living in poverty are great. The policy implications of the increase in out-of-wedlock births are staggering."

50% of babies are now born to single mothers. I think that says a lot about the newest generation not having a male model in their lives.

Crack a beer and enjoy the collapsing society.
The President is a fink.