In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

July 1st, 2019 at 9:48:09 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I don't agree with the premise that this author makes about deaths in the Dominican Republic in which he points out that the number of these deaths is miniscule in comparison to the usual number of deaths over there. The point is, not the number but the rapidity, severity, and lack of definitive cause or warning.

Yes, people die in regular numbers in more typical tourist accidents. That's not the issue.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 2nd, 2019 at 1:49:04 AM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
Quote: ams288
gulp some of that glorious piss down!
that is so creepy and gross...................

you always talk about the presidents penis and now your talking about piss
SO GROSS!!!!
July 2nd, 2019 at 2:32:56 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: YeahBaby
that is so creepy and gross...................

you always talk about the presidents penis and now your talking about piss
SO GROSS!!!!

He's, well, you know. And it's incurable
cause he was born that way..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 2nd, 2019 at 4:12:23 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
He's, well, you know. And it's incurable
cause he was born that way..

Donald was born to love drinking piss?

I didn’t know that. Please explain!

Is it just hooker piss he loves or will any piss do? Is this why he is so obsessed with “golden” everything? So many questions!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 2nd, 2019 at 4:34:40 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph
https://www.thecollegefix.com/female-athlete-alleges-retaliation-by-coach-because-her-mother-complained-about-transgender-policy/

Women are struggling to compete with the new women.

Thank Pelosi for killing female sports and the opportunities that would have came with being an athlete:

Yawn. 8th place, the horror. Much worse then a school shooting. 8th place. How can she go on. lol
Pretty one sided. Why not interview the transgenders and get their side.
I played on some crappy sports teams in my youth and ran track
The teams did not win, I did not win. I easily dealt with it. I never complained like these people in the video, so upset they did not win
Grow up.
I did get to participate and that's the best gift of sports.
I enjoyed playing but in the end sports is pretty meaningless in the context of life

I get my exercise from non competitive sports such as riding my bike, lower body exercise, and kayaking, upper body exercise.
Too me sports is about exercise. If you don't win, no big deal, the important thing is exercise to live longer

I cant imagine being a transgender. The depression they go through must be tough. I don't understand the hate towards them. If winning a race brings some joy to their lives, I'm all for it.

By the way, I a big women's sports fan. Big Md Women's basketball fan. Pelosi killing female sports??????? That's absurd. The Women are playing on national TV today against England. I'll be watching
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 2nd, 2019 at 9:04:37 AM permalink
terapined
Nike decided not to make a Betsy Ross shoe
I'm fine by that. Its a business decision
No way would I buy one, looks stupid.
yet
The Gov of AZ is furious
WTF, Its a business decision not to make a stupid looking shoe

Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey (R) on Tuesday announced that he will ask the state's chamber of commerce to pull financial incentives for Nike after the company decided not to release the shoe.

It amazes me that right wing politicians are against a free market decision and want to punish companies when they don't agree with a business decision
Talk about being against capitalism
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 2nd, 2019 at 10:18:18 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Who is Betsy Ross? What are her shoes like?
July 2nd, 2019 at 11:49:19 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Is this what it would look like if something important happened? https://www.silverdoctors.com/headlines/world-news/somethings-up-pence-putin-cancel-events-rushed-to-emergency-meetings/
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
July 2nd, 2019 at 12:03:51 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: petroglyph

I can see Putin cancelling
but
Why Pence?
July 2nd, 2019 at 12:25:13 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined
I can see Putin cancelling
but
Why Pence?

There was probably a woman who wasn’t his wife on the plane.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman