Ferguson

Page 7 of 8« First<45678>
August 22nd, 2014 at 6:00:34 PM permalink
Beethoven
Threads: 18
Quote: terapined
Are there 2 Beethoven's here?
Nope, not at all. People whom I've never even met before can't possibly make me mad.

Can people on the internet be annoying? Yes, of course. But do they make me angry? Not at all, I forget about them as soon as I close my browser.
Boron Boron Boron rhymes with moron, moron, moron
August 22nd, 2014 at 10:58:05 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Has all the hoopla died down?

Have the parents admitted he was a hooligan?
August 22nd, 2014 at 11:41:20 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Fleastiff
Has all the hoopla died down?

Yup. The demonstrators, thugs, and police are all holding hands singing Kumbaya.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 23rd, 2014 at 12:30:55 AM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Threads: 24
Quote: ferguson, and beyond to the stars, and anywhere else
Arbitrary anything is not your friend when the arbitrary chooses you. Nobody can beat the power of the arbitrary. You walk down the street and if the arbitrary ignores you, you can be guilty all day long. If the arbitrary chooses you, you better not be guilty today. The arbitrary often looks backwards to justify itself and the arbitrary is always right surprisingly. You cannot defend against the arbitrary.
August 23rd, 2014 at 8:37:52 AM permalink
chickenman
Threads: 0
Quote: terapined

Cmon Chicken, we may be on different sides, but we can still both laugh :-)
OK, turtle. You win :-)
He's everywhere, he's everywhere...!
August 23rd, 2014 at 11:02:49 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: rxwine
Yup. The demonstrators, thugs, and police are all holding hands singing Kumbaya.
Amazing. That nonsense should at least have made CNN and other cable news channels but I can't find hide nor hair of it.
August 23rd, 2014 at 11:30:01 PM permalink
Beethoven
Quote: 1nickelmiracle
Quote: ferguson, and beyond to the stars, and anywhere else
Arbitrary anything is not your friend when the arbitrary chooses you. Nobody can beat the power of the arbitrary. You walk down the street and if the arbitrary ignores you, you can be guilty all day long. If the arbitrary chooses you, you better not be guilty today. The arbitrary often looks backwards to justify itself and the arbitrary is always right surprisingly. You cannot defend against the arbitrary.

Oh where, oh where did s2nickelmiracle go?? :D

BTW, your quote makes about as much sense as this:

Like a creationist digging up quotes from Darwin, you seek to impeach some god, of whom understanding, even understanding of the pursuit of understanding, is a horrible thing, so not giving a damn where he comes from or why he is what he is, you look for what "even" this god "admits," since surely these acolytes cannot attack such a proposition, since surely these creatures of whom understanding is anathema could only be brainwashed acolytes. So, satisfied, you stand and fling feces.

LOL!!!

*Just having some harmless fun. I figure I'm entitled to it after having insult after insult after insult after insult after insult thrown at me. :D
August 24th, 2014 at 12:43:59 AM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Threads: 24
It's unethical to entertain a response anymore Beethoven because I've just figured out your possible illness and can't enable you anymore.
August 24th, 2014 at 1:31:06 AM permalink
Beethoven
Quote: s2nickelmiracle
It's unethical to entertain a response anymore Beethoven because I've just figured out your possible illness and can't enable you anymore.
Geez, another insult? Is that all you're capable of doing?? lol

Looks like s2nickelmiracle doesn't like the taste of his own medicine after he launched insult after insult after insult after insult after insult. ;)
August 24th, 2014 at 6:16:14 AM permalink
boymimbo
Threads: 5
Even as much as I have a distaste for most of the things B9 says, that went over the line.
Page 7 of 8« First<45678>