Bill Cosby, What the Frick?

July 19th, 2016 at 12:33:49 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Former Cosby lawyer Marty Singer to be featured in Vanity Fair magazine.

Cosby, now totally blind, is going to be allowed to proceed with civil action against accuser Andrea Constand.
July 26th, 2016 at 12:35:42 PM permalink
Fleastiff
This "Pile On" attitude towards those who are merely accused continues.

Someone posted about "sweating as much as Rolph Harris in a pre-school" so I asked him:
How many times did you see Rolph Harris in a Pre-School. When and Where was this? How many times did you actually observe hyperhydrosis or are you simply engaging in rumor mongering.

The result has been a deafening silence.
July 26th, 2016 at 12:49:07 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Let me clue you in: In the last month
you are the only poster in this thread.
What does that tell you.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 26th, 2016 at 3:27:42 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: Evenbob
Let me clue you in: In the last month you are the only poster in this thread. What does that tell you.
It tells me that, as with our Brother Gambler I have faith that although the only poster, I am not the only reader. It also tells me that I am less tolerant of lynch mobs than are you and the other members of this forum who believe that where there is smoke there is fire rather than where there is smoke there is a smoke machine fed by lawyers, publicists and greedy plaintiffs.

May I suggest you read Enemy of the People and recall its closing line: No Man Stands As Straight As When He Stands All Alone.
July 26th, 2016 at 3:41:07 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Fleastiff
It tells me that, as with our Brother Gambler I have faith that although the only poster, I am not the only reader

I'm gone, block..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 26th, 2016 at 6:32:13 PM permalink
Fleastiff
It tells me that, as with our Brother Gambler I have faith that although the only poster, I am not the only reader

I'm gone, block..
Adios, Vaya Con Dios, So long, hasta la vista, hasta lasagna, Auf Wiedsehen, Au Revoir, a bien tot, See you later alligator, After a while crocodile. You enjoy your tabloids and rope, I'll wait for admissible evidence and the rule of law.
July 26th, 2016 at 9:28:44 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23

I'm gone, block..

What a guy!
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
July 27th, 2016 at 7:15:14 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Cosby's lawyers try to make AIG, the carrier for his homeowner's insurance, pay for the defense of the defamation case since the defamation action are a suit for damages due to defamation of character not rape.
September 18th, 2016 at 11:36:20 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Rolf Harris, aged eighty six, forced to walk from his cell in HMP Staffordshire to a prison transport vehicle that took him to a hospital where he was diagnosed with sepis, all major organs fully involved. Possible attempt on his life.
September 19th, 2016 at 8:55:55 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Emmy's host invites Bill Cosby to the stage as the next presenter. Cameras focus on Tina Fey's reaction, now declared viral which of course has become a meaningless term. Eight six, beset upon by the howling hounds of lawyers and taxmen, unprotected from predators in prison, kept in a fetid cell despite his lung conditions, his life savings being raped by lawyers and lawyer-incited muckrakers. And ridiculed on worldwide television ... Hollywood really does hit them when they are down and defenseless.