Bill Cosby, What the Frick?

October 6th, 2016 at 6:50:17 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
cosby's lawyers file race card motion claiming his race will prevent a fair trial.
October 9th, 2016 at 2:13:20 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Queen's Counselor who prosecuted Rolf Harris is now entangled in charges that she lied to a trial court and an appeals court claiming 'no evidence' of a corrupt MET unit fully penetrated by a private British security consultant firm
October 13th, 2016 at 2:26:33 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Rolf Harris offers up his belongings at fire sale prices to raise money for lawyers, while his daughter damns him with faint praise and points out that we don't burn Picasso's paintings just because he was a pedophile.
October 14th, 2016 at 10:47:47 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
With Cosby, it was woman after woman coming out
Now we have Trump
Just as with Cosby, woman after woman is coming out to accuse Trump of groping.
Trump is looking like a sick serial groper
Worse for Trump, he actually describes groping is his MO
2 new woman today, what are we up to , 10?
Cant imagine the number when Nov 8 rolls around
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 14th, 2016 at 12:13:24 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Fleastiff
while his daughter damns him with faint praise and points out that we don't burn Picasso's paintings just because he was a pedophile.

Much as I think religion damages truth seeking with its horrible standards, I would never destroy religious art.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 14th, 2016 at 12:50:22 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: rxwine
Much as I think religion damages truth seeking with its horrible standards, I would never destroy religious art.
I doubt anyone would describe Picasso's work as 'religious' and certainly no one would ever say that Rolf Harris draws anything related to religion. His art was destroyed for political reasons, often in the UK but mainly in Australia.

As to Donald Trump the allegations have provided us with some humor:

A woman holding up a sign 'Donald Trump grabbed my penis".

A photograph captioned "The Donald grabs some pussey." Depicted is Donald Trump shaking hands with Obama.

An incredulous little black kid "You mean a billionaire with his name on everything and his photo everywhere groped her but she just remembered three weeks before the election".
October 14th, 2016 at 12:52:20 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: terapined
Cant imagine the number when Nov 8 rolls around
Where there is smoke, there is a well-oiled and well-monied smoke machine.
October 14th, 2016 at 2:54:04 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Fleastiff
I doubt anyone would describe Picasso's work as 'religious' and certainly no one would ever say that Rolf Harris draws anything related to religion. His art was destroyed for political reasons, often in the UK but mainly in Australia.

I'm speaking in general terms about the concept of destroying art for any reason. Religion just happens to be my personal example.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 14th, 2016 at 3:10:28 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: rxwine

I'm even against retouching religious art, much as some of it would improve with it ;)
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
October 14th, 2016 at 6:33:41 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Ecce homo / ecce mono.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/art/spanish-town-saved-by-botched-restoration-of-century-old-christian-ecce-homo-fresco-of-jesus-9928738.html
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan