Streaming Recommendations (Netflix, HBO, Amazon, etc.)

Page 146 of 147« First<143144145146147>
August 17th, 2021 at 6:02:39 PM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 19
Posts: 8401
Quote: terapined
Just got back on Netflix to watch
Malice at the Palace
It was really good
About the infamous basketball game
I watched that game live back in the day.


“Back in the day”

That makes me feel old. It was only 2004!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 18th, 2021 at 10:23:08 AM permalink
DRich
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 38
Posts: 2940
Quote: ams288
“Back in the day”

That makes me feel old. It was only 2004!


At what age is someone "old"? I am thinking generically not about any specific person. In my mind the number would be 57. If you are at least 57 years old you are "old". Over 50 is getting "old".
We are all going to die, why procrastinate?
August 18th, 2021 at 11:06:45 AM permalink
kenarman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 11
Posts: 2848
Quote: DRich
At what age is someone "old"? I am thinking generically not about any specific person. In my mind the number would be 57. If you are at least 57 years old you are "old". Over 50 is getting "old".


Is that because you are 57?
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
August 18th, 2021 at 11:41:01 AM permalink
DRich
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 38
Posts: 2940
Quote: kenarman
Is that because you are 57?


No, I am a young spry 55 years old. In my case I feel very old but I don't consider most 55 years old to be "old"
We are all going to die, why procrastinate?
August 18th, 2021 at 11:56:09 AM permalink
kenarman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 11
Posts: 2848
Quote: DRich
No, I am a young spry 55 years old. In my case I feel very old but I don't consider most 55 years old to be "old"


I think 70 is probably what I would consider the start of old age. I passed that several years ago and a lot of my friends are between 60 and 80. 70 seems to be a pretty common age when the body starts saying 'you can't do that anymore' to the brain.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
September 14th, 2021 at 10:02:58 AM permalink
terapined
Member since: Aug 6, 2014
Threads: 54
Posts: 8450
Excellent
May change the way I eat

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 14th, 2021 at 10:18:42 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 133
Posts: 15387
Quote: kenarman
I think 70 is probably what I would consider the start of old age. I passed that several years ago and a lot of my friends are between 60 and 80. 70 seems to be a pretty common age when the body starts saying 'you can't do that anymore' to the brain.


I do not think I will make it to 70, my body is already saying that.
The President is a fink.
September 14th, 2021 at 10:34:34 AM permalink
DRich
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 38
Posts: 2940
Quote: kenarman
I think 70 is probably what I would consider the start of old age. I passed that several years ago and a lot of my friends are between 60 and 80. 70 seems to be a pretty common age when the body starts saying 'you can't do that anymore' to the brain.


If it is when the body dictates it, I was old at 30.
We are all going to die, why procrastinate?
September 23rd, 2021 at 8:45:59 AM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 19
Posts: 8401
Netflix announces Tiger King: Season 2 will premiere this year.

Gird your loins.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 24th, 2021 at 3:59:41 PM permalink
gamerfreak
Member since: Feb 19, 2018
Threads: 3
Posts: 429
Squid Game is a Korean mystery thriller series on Netflix that currently has a 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

I like Korean movies but I kinda hated this show. It was way too drawn out with no real payoff at the end.
Page 146 of 147« First<143144145146147>