The Side Hustle Thread (split from Bees with AZD)

September 30th, 2015 at 2:13:41 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Quote: Fleastiff
I'm not certain. A barrel and rifling sure helps, but people have been killed by blanks.

Yes, cos the paper plug at the end of the blank still shoots out, and if there's flesh in the way at the end, it'll damage it.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
October 15th, 2015 at 10:12:06 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Just bumping this thread to greater prominence in the hope that someone will post a really nifty idea that will make me a fortune.
October 15th, 2015 at 11:26:28 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Just bumping this thread to greater prominence in the hope that someone will post a really nifty idea that will make me a fortune.
What are your parameters?

Do you drive? Can you do phlebotomy? What would you like to do?

There seems to be a line this morning trying to get into my naturopath. http://frankpalmersweet.com/ This is my natural medicine advisor. Pretty interesting to be on the alternative path, laying there receiving big iv bags of vitamins. The other patients in there, have mostly spent many years themselves researching health. It is not the same mental atmosphere as in an ama facility. That alone is worth five, ten points on the healing scale.

How about an 800 # for herbal remedies? Sit right at home with a bluetooth headset on, fingers poised at the keyboard and walk people through alternative treatments? I know you like this one, cut me in for a tiny % if you go national.

You may have come to the right source for ideas, I got a million of em. Some may actually work.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 16th, 2015 at 4:15:36 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: petroglyph

There seems to be a line this morning trying to get into my naturopath. http://frankpalmersweet.com/
Hey, that's in Arizona. I thoughts you was somewhere up near the arctic circle on a boat keeping warm with a stove and a female bear.
October 16th, 2015 at 10:07:57 AM permalink
petroglyph
Hey, that's in Arizona. I thoughts you was somewhere up near the arctic circle on a boat keeping warm with a stove and a female bear.
It got to be to long since the bear saw the sun. Months of cold dark and hard are easier young.
October 16th, 2015 at 2:28:46 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: petroglyph
It got to be to long since the bear saw the sun. Months of cold dark and hard are easier young.

Yeah, I learned that in Seattle: gray roads, gray clouds, ... gray brain.
October 27th, 2015 at 11:00:59 PM permalink
Fleastiff
This side hustle is particularly available to craps players and pays twelve dollars an hour.
Presently, a really cute eleven year old girl in Manhattan is doing it.

DICEWORD.... two dollars each.

Someone sends you two bucks in the mail.
You throw a pair of dice three times and look up the words in a DiceWord dictionary.
You write those six words on a slip of paper and mail it back to the customer.

They receive a secure password, not merely one they think is secure.
October 28th, 2015 at 12:59:33 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

Gigolo at a upscale nursing home? Ladies outnumber men 4-1 or something.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 28th, 2015 at 1:23:14 AM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: rxwine
What does that pay?

edit; Probably not enough.
October 28th, 2015 at 5:46:14 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: rxwine

Ah, come on guys... I've made it clear that treking to Vegas and screwing every bimbo and Tray Lizard in sight is a Personna, that is a set of character traits adopted as a theme for humorous purposes and consistency between various posts. I ain't really no gigolo.

And as for upscale... there ain't nuthin' upscale about my life. Nuthin' at all. Unless you are talking about the stratospheric regions of that device the nurse makes me stand on.