Refugees in Germany -- Crisis or Much Needed Labor?

Page 6 of 7« First<34567>
November 8th, 2015 at 2:14:37 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Canyonero
Aaaaand there you have it. I rest my case. Dear lurkers, I am done with this thread.

Sorry for not being a bleeding heart Lib,
but you're going to see what it does for
you first hand. These people want to take
over your country and make it a Muslim
stronghold. Just ask them.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 8th, 2015 at 2:26:57 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: AZDuffman
We are in a world where success is demonized. "Spread the wealth around!" and people lap it up. People whine "must be nice" at the successful guy in his nice car eating in a nice place. How nice was it when the guy was putting in 12 hour days to get where he ended up?
I know exactly what hard work is.

Yeah, 12 hour days are hard, we've put plenty of them in. As far as I'm concerned, anyone willing to work that hard deserves something more than someone waiting at home for the checks to arrive.

What really got to me was, in her most sneering voice from my previous spouse, she would say "Well,,,,,it's eeeeeeeazzzy for youuuu". It became a joke between a friend and myself. Whenever one of us would drag our asses in out of the cold, tired and sore, and still have to fix our own grub, one of us would reply,,,It's eeeeazzy for youuu". Like my friend said to her the last time she accused him of everything being easy for him, he said "thank god,,,, I don't think I could have done it if it was much harder". : ) He's one of those German guys, built like a white Hershel Walker.

It wasn't really that easy. IDK, I guess I must have been part crazy, I actually liked competitive powerline building. An anti-union idealogy, but more like to compete, than will admit. : ) It's a competitive deal, if you travel with a ponytail and an attitude, you really do need to be +ev for your employers. I was unable to do the yes man route, so I made them money instead. And all 3 that fired me at one time or another, hired me again. : ) Money talks, and BS just kind of drags their feet.

Quote:
Be ready for the collapse,
Jeesus man, why couldn't the collapse happen while I was fit, sturdy and capable? It had to wait until I was all busted to hell? Well, them's the cards?
Quote:
these so-called "refugees" will not bring themselves up to the level of the educated German, they will instead drag the system down.
I have a friend who actually climbed over the Berlin wall, 3 times. The first two, he got caught, and the second time they told him what they were going to do if they caught him again. He was incredibly competitive to work with, he liked me because he found out, I won't let anyone hog all the work, especially hundreds of feet off the ground.

For any of those that are willing to stand and watch someone else do all the work because "its easy for them" : ), even hard workers appreciate a little help. Just some, any. My friend after the divorce quipped, and I love this he said, "She is so lazy, if she has to crap in the middle of the night she won't get up to go to the bathroom, she just ****'s the bed and kicks her turds out on the floor". I never knew how well being catatonic could pay....for her? Apparently in Ak., half works out to be around 85%? EDIT; for anyone who wants to support legions of parasites, just think of them as ex-wives and your donations as alimony, : )

Funny thing is, if there is enough steroids or treatment that would allow me to go do it again, I would. I was I guess, just born to work. I find no shame in it. Even those that didn't like me in the trade, most respected the fact that I would actually "get after it".
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 8th, 2015 at 3:03:34 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: petroglyph

It wasn't really that easy. IDK, I guess I must have been part crazy, I actually liked competitive powerline building. An anti-union idealogy, but more like to compete, than will admit. : ) It's a competitive deal, if you travel with a ponytail and an attitude, you really do need to be +ev for your employers. I was unable to do the yes man route, so I made them money instead. And all 3 that fired me at one time or another, hired me again. : ) Money talks, and BS just kind of drags their feet.

No offense but you can keep that job. I guess I am "lucky" in the stuff that I find. But I am not "lucky" really. On this gig the recruiter was sending 3 of us to the interview, and the other two flaked! Of course I got it because I had the chops and interviewed well, but in the end at the least I showed up. Recruiter said I was one of the easiest people she ever worked with, yet all I did was return emails and calls, showed up for interview and dope test. Maybe it is "easy" if you put in half an effort.

Quote:
Jeesus man, why couldn't the collapse happen while I was fit, sturdy and capable? It had to wait until I was all busted to hell? Well, them's the cards? I have a friend who actually climbed over the Berlin wall, 3 times. The first two, he got caught, and the second time they told him what they were going to do if they caught him again. He was incredibly competitive to work with, he liked me because he found out, I won't let anyone hog all the work, especially hundreds of feet off the ground.

I love meeting those kinds of guys. I had the Russian Jew working for me. The guy would break his back for you. He told me to stop apologizing when I gave him a hard job--other people whined so much I didn't notice how much I had to do that. He said that Americans have no idea how easy it is to get a job her vs. even Israel.
The President is a fink.
November 8th, 2015 at 3:31:43 PM permalink
Evenbob
but in the end at the least I showed up. .

80% of life is just showing up. Woody Allen.

That's really true. It's hard to get fired
from any job if you just show up on
time every day. You see so many seniors
working at Walmart because the
store knows they'll come in every day
and be on time.

I had a GF in my youth who worked in
personnel, what's now called Human
Services. She said the single biggest
problem with any company is people
not showing up or being late all the
time. Some people work one 5 day
week a month all year, they are always
calling in.

Just showing up is a huge thing.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 8th, 2015 at 3:37:06 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Evenbob
80% of life is just showing up. Woody Allen.

I had a GF in my youth who worked in
personnel, what's now called Human
Services. She said the single biggest
problem with any company is people
not showing up or being late all the
time. Some people work one 5 day
week a month all year, they are always
calling in.

Just showing up is a huge thing.

I once worked with a woman who said 10 PTO days a year was not enough. I pointed out that it was almost once a month and how would she feel if her employer once a month told her to go home as there was no work. She acted like she got it, but I think she really just thought since I was a guy with no kids I could show up more than she could.

One thing I never missed about management was the constant worry about people missing work.
The President is a fink.
November 8th, 2015 at 6:17:19 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Truth is inconvenient sometimes.

Someone should make a film with that title...
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
November 8th, 2015 at 8:18:55 PM permalink
Evenbob
75 years later Germany is still super
conscious of how they appear to
the world. They bend over backwards
to show compassion and humanity
to make up for what happened
under Hitler.

That's all well and good, but giving
up the Fatherland to a bunch of
Muslims who will eventually take
over is just stupid. Get a grip on
yourselves, get your national pride
back. The world needs the German
spirit. And your German cars..
November 9th, 2015 at 2:29:19 PM permalink
Evenbob
"Residents in the German town of Ellwangen are reporting that thousands of migrants who recently arrived are defecating on people’s gardens, staging riots in church and stealing from local stores, while police in the area struggle to cope with the disorder."

"..serious theft problems in stores where ‘refugees’ walk in, take what they want or need, and walk out again without paying,” writes the individual. “In the beginning, grocery stores called the police, but stopped doing so after they were told to write up the losses and contact someone at the local municipality to reimburse them."

Unbelievable.

http://www.infowars.com/german-town-migrants-riot-in-church-steal-from-stores-defecate-on-gardens/
November 9th, 2015 at 4:08:31 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Evenbob
"Residents in the German town of Ellwangen are reporting that thousands of migrants who recently arrived are defecating on people’s gardens, staging riots in church and stealing from local stores, while police in the area struggle to cope with the disorder."

"..serious theft problems in stores where ‘refugees’ walk in, take what they want or need, and walk out again without paying,” writes the individual. “In the beginning, grocery stores called the police, but stopped doing so after they were told to write up the losses and contact someone at the local municipality to reimburse them."

Unbelievable.

http://www.infowars.com/german-town-migrants-riot-in-church-steal-from-stores-defecate-on-gardens/

Not really unbelievable at all, this is what the left does all the time. Ann Coulter was criticized when they said the plan is to turn western nations into third world hell-holes, but here we go! And leaders are so afraid of being caller "racist" they will not look out for the interests of their own country.
The President is a fink.
November 11th, 2015 at 6:57:46 PM permalink
Evenbob
I'm telling you, Germany loving them
some filthy mouthed women hating
Muslims is really all about the
Holocaust. Germany will give away
their country and their way of life
just to prove they are now bleeding
heart Libs. Makes me ill..

"The German government is so fearful of being labeled inhumane towards asylum seekers that it errs on the side of appeasement. But appeasement merely legitimizes actions that would in other countries attract the full force of the law."

http://www.thelocal.de/20151110/refugees-must-learn-to-respect-german-values
Page 6 of 7« First<34567>