Refugees in Germany -- Crisis or Much Needed Labor?

Page 5 of 7« First<234567>
November 8th, 2015 at 12:21:51 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
More fun with the German invaders: The neo-Nazis
don't care for them!

"Germany: Fears as EU migrant crisis fuels biggest rise in Nazism since Adolf Hitler
THE huge number of migrants flooding into Germany has sparked a terrifying neo-Nazi revival which is threatening to plunge the country into anarchy, it was claimed today... Police in the besieged nation have been confronted with its worst period of violence and civil unrest since the days of Hitler's Nazis as anger over Angela Merkel's open door policy reaches boiling point."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/617220/EU-migrant-crisis-Merkel-Germany-rise-neo-Nazism-refugees

"Neo-Nazi sympathisers and other far-Right elements are infiltrating German refugee centres leaving migrants vulnerable to abuse, a German television investigation has found...
The highly disturbing findings will fuel fears that Germany is experiencing a resurgence of far-Right extremism as it struggles to cope with an influx of up to 800,000 migrants this year."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11943717/Neo-Nazis-infiltrate-German-refugee-shelters-amid-far-Right-resurgence.html
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 8th, 2015 at 12:31:22 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
don't care for them!

"Germany: Fears as EU migrant crisis fuels biggest rise in Nazism since Adolf Hitler
THE huge number of migrants flooding into Germany has sparked a terrifying neo-Nazi revival which is threatening to plunge the country into anarchy, it was claimed today... Police in the besieged nation have been confronted with its worst period of violence and civil unrest since the days of Hitler's Nazis as anger over Angela Merkel's open door policy reaches boiling point."

This was warned about when the EU had open internal boarders in 1992. Took almost 25 years, but the time is now, cultures are going to die. Germany will become another Third-World disaster.
The President is a fink.
November 8th, 2015 at 12:53:10 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: AZDuffman
This was warned about when the EU had open internal boarders in 1992. Took almost 25 years, but the time is now, cultures are going to die. Germany will become another Third-World disaster.

"Neo-Nazi plot to attack refugee centre with explosives and knives' foiled by police in Germany..German officials have warned that violence against asylum seekers is rising as hundreds of thousands of people from Syria, Iraq, the Middle East and Africa arrive in the country."

http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/the-nipsters-why-neonazis-in-germany-are-now-dressing-as-hipsters--g1wLfhakOg
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 8th, 2015 at 12:58:12 PM permalink
Canyonero
Threads: 10
don't care for them!

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/617220/EU-migrant-crisis-Merkel-Germany-rise-neo-Nazism-refugees

"Neo-Nazi sympathisers and other far-Right elements are infiltrating German refugee centres leaving migrants vulnerable to abuse, a German television investigation has found...
The highly disturbing findings will fuel fears that Germany is experiencing a resurgence of far-Right extremism as it struggles to cope with an influx of up to 800,000 migrants this year."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11943717/Neo-Nazis-infiltrate-German-refugee-shelters-amid-far-Right-resurgence.html

Well the express is a bit on the ridiculously exaggerated side, but this time you found some actual valid information. This is a problem indeed. I hope you will join me and the other 90% upstanding citizens of Germany to fight the rise of Neo-nazis wherever we can. That is a much more worthy cause than agitating against refugees in need of our help and our compassion.
November 8th, 2015 at 1:10:26 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: Canyonero
That is a much more worthy cause than agitating against refugees in need of our help and our compassion.

No, the 80+% of young male invaders on
German soil need to be sent home where
they belong. They need to build up their
countries, not invade other places that have
worked hard to be where they are. These
freeloaders will eventually ruin Germany
and other places where they expect an easy
life of hand outs and never assimilating.
November 8th, 2015 at 1:17:25 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Well the express is a bit on the ridiculously exaggerated side, but this time you found some actual valid information. This is a problem indeed. I hope you will join me and the other 90% upstanding citizens of Germany to fight the rise of Neo-nazis wherever we can. That is a much more worthy cause than agitating against refugees in need of our help and our compassion.
The Neo's are/were making a showing in Greece and are a political party. They are a violent and extremist group in the conflict in Ukraine.

Where are these guys getting their funding? There is no political movement that doesn't require funding. Follow the money.

I don't think this is all an accident. Something "had" to be done to destroy the German advantage and work ethic. The workers just had it "to good". IMO

It's all part of the "free trade" global wage arbitrage destruction, of blue collar middle class family's/workers.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 8th, 2015 at 1:22:50 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: petroglyph

I don't think this is all an accident. Something "had" to be done to destroy the German advantage and work ethic. The workers just had it "to good". IMO

We are in a world where success is demonized. "Spread the wealth around!" and people lap it up. People whine "must be nice" at the successful guy in his nice car eating in a nice place. How nice was it when the guy was putting in 12 hour days to get where he ended up?

Be ready for the collapse, these so-called "refugees" will not bring themselves up to the level of the educated German, they will instead drag the system down.
The President is a fink.
November 8th, 2015 at 1:41:57 PM permalink
Canyonero
Threads: 10
No, the 80+% of young male invaders on
German soil need to be sent home where
they belong. They need to build up their
countries, not invade other places that have
worked hard to be where they are. These
freeloaders will eventually ruin Germany
and other places where they expect an easy
life of hand outs and never assimilating.

Aaaaand there you have it. I rest my case. Dear lurkers, I am done with this thread.
November 8th, 2015 at 2:06:07 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Aaaaand there you have it. I rest my case. Dear lurkers, I am done with this thread.

Truth is inconvenient sometimes.
The President is a fink.
November 8th, 2015 at 2:12:49 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: AZDuffman

Be ready for the collapse, these so-called "refugees" will not bring themselves up to the level of the educated German, they will instead drag the system down.

We already have that underclass here, but we
dragged them over against their will. They
are a constant drain on the system, especially
the prison system. Now Germany gets it see
what it's like. I remember being told the
first time I drove a cab to Chicago, which
neighborhoods to stay out of or I would die.
That was 30 years ago, I can't imagine what
it's like now.
Page 5 of 7« First<234567>