Terrible, horrible attack in Paris

May 25th, 2017 at 8:30:59 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: terapined

Thank goodness there were Muslim Dr's and nurses to take care of me during my recent hospital stay.

I sill don't get why you asked their religion, kind of weird.

I also do not get why you think mulsim doctors and nurses are better than others, equally weird.
The President is a fink.
May 25th, 2017 at 8:38:41 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
I sill don't get why you asked their religion, kind of weird.

I also do not get why you think mulsim doctors and nurses are better than others, equally weird.

I like to talk to my doctors and nurses and get to know them.
We have a shortage of nurses and doctors in this country
More Muslim doctor and nurse immigrants are good for the USA
We are a nation of immigrants. Keep em coming :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 25th, 2017 at 9:32:09 AM permalink
AZDuffman
I like to talk to my doctors and nurses and get to know them.
We have a shortage of nurses and doctors in this country
More Muslim doctor and nurse immigrants are good for the USA
We are a nation of immigrants. Keep em coming :-)

One day maybe you will learn some critical thinking skills. Also to look beyond your neighborhood to understand what is going on with the world.
The President is a fink.
May 25th, 2017 at 10:01:24 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
One day maybe you will learn some critical thinking skills. Also to look beyond your neighborhood to understand what is going on with the world.

One day maybe you will learn that its illogical to hate somebody simply due to their religion

MLK said
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. I have a dream today!"

I changed it a little and also have a dream '-)
"I have a dream that one day we will live in a nation where people will not be judged by their religion , but by the content of their character. I have a dream today!"
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 25th, 2017 at 10:47:05 AM permalink
AZDuffman
One day maybe you will learn that its illogical to hate somebody simply due to their religion

This is what I am talking about. That statement is the kind one expects of some dopey beauty contest finalist.

It is not about "hate." It is about looking with an open mind at what is happening and seeing the danger. You cannot do this if you just want to vomit a PC reply of "stop the hate." No different than saying "Why do you hate Germans? My doctor and his nurse are German!" in 1938.
The President is a fink.
May 25th, 2017 at 11:17:41 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
No different than saying "Why do you hate Germans? My doctor and his nurse are German!" in 1938.

Why do you waste your time trying to
explain to those that will never get
it. He's like a gypsy in Poland in 1940,
being carted off to a camp by the Nazi's,
and wondering why he didn't see this
coming.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 25th, 2017 at 12:01:05 PM permalink
Ibeatyouraces
Threads: 0

MLK said
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. I have a dream today!"

I changed it a little and also have a dream '-)
"I have a dream that one day we will live in a nation where people will not be judged by their religion , but by the content of their character. I have a dream today!"

I have a dream, that one day humanity will wake up from fairy land and realize that all religion is a scam and a con job perpetrated on the weak and feeble minded.
May 25th, 2017 at 12:26:08 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Ibeatyouraces
I have a dream, that one day humanity will wake up from fairy land and realize that all religion is a scam and a con job perpetrated on the weak and feeble minded.

I kind of agree with you except it's perpetrated on a lot of people, only some are able to disabuse themselves of it eventually. After all they start with the youngest children and feed them these notions for years.

Islam took the foundations of Christian nonsense and made it worse.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 25th, 2017 at 4:34:01 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Evenbob
Why do you waste your time trying to
explain to those that will never get
it. He's like a gypsy in Poland in 1940,
being carted off to a camp by the Nazi's,
and wondering why he didn't see this
coming.

Carted off? I see him more as one who would show up at Theresienstad with his life savings in had to buy a luxury apartment. Since no German he knew was a bad person there could be no danger........
The President is a fink.
May 25th, 2017 at 10:37:02 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Carted off? I see him more as one who would show up at Theresienstad with his life savings in had to buy a luxury apartment. Since no German he knew was a bad person there could be no danger........

He had a great German doctor and dentist,
they were wonderful people. How could
there ever be a problem. The Muslims
are great folks, except for the little issue
they have with wanting all infidels dead
who can't be converted. Why is it we
don't hear loud and continuous recriminations
from the average Muslim about Islamist
terrorism. Because in their heart they
support it, that's why. Their fricking book
TELLS them to.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.