1 million refugees in Germany

December 21st, 2016 at 3:34:21 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: JimRockford
Of course a threat exists, I'm not blind. I'm saying that Islam can and does peacefully coexist in our society. Nazis and Imperialist Japanese have no relevance to American Muslims peacefully worshipping in my community. The radical element is the threat

No, the entire element overwhelming your society is the threat. Look at a muslim society in Saudi Arabia or the UAE. Ask yourself if you want your mother, wife, or daughter living in that. Because that is what is coming.
The President is a fink.
December 21st, 2016 at 3:51:43 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
The guy who did the truck carnage
had been deported 8 times and kept
coming back again and again. Then
he escapes the crime scene and
probably the country. The German
police are looking more and more
like Keystone Cops, totally incompetent
boobs.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 21st, 2016 at 3:52:48 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
How many Muslims were responsible for school shootings in the US, which the wingnuts assure us is not a valid reason to regulate guns?

Perhaps we should create a registry of right-wing oriented white men.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
December 21st, 2016 at 4:24:45 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Evenbob
The guy who did the truck carnage
had been deported 8 times and kept
coming back again and again. Then
he escapes the crime scene and
probably the country. The German
police are looking more and more
like Keystone Cops, totally incompetent
boobs.

Hard to believe, I mean what with how all these refugees just want to assimilate and start new lives!

The President is a fink.
December 21st, 2016 at 8:08:09 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Hard to believe, I mean what with how all these refugees just want to assimilate and start new lives!

The reality is likely still the same there as here. You're less likely to die of terrorism than other things.

People probably more in danger from German beer.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 22nd, 2016 at 2:08:46 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: rxwine
Well, many German beers are pretty good stuff but your assertion about probability is correct. After the Texas Tower sniper incident everyone was talking about danger, but it remained likely that if you get murdered it will be someone you know, probably your spouse. And if you die in some other manner it will probably be an automobile accident, not some random public shooting incident.

These things make the headlines and people react to the sheer randomness and lack of control. Lightning strikes, airplane hijackings, earthquakes, tsunamis ... not really predictable. Many tourists in Indonesia grabbed cameras and filmed the tsunami, the locals grabbed motorbikes and headed for high ground. Sure its a photo op for some poor young woman caught up in a public bombing: everyone thinks she is young and beautiful and was unlucky to die in a blast, but add up all the young beautiful women who die in car crashes, ski off a cliff, get killed by a burglar, die of a drug related adventure, etc. and getting killed in a terrorist incident would actually be a good insurance risk.
December 22nd, 2016 at 2:21:39 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine

The reality is likely still the same there as here. You're less likely to die of terrorism than other things.

You still just don't get it.

One does not have to die in a terrorists attack to be affected. Remember how you used to be able to go meet your loved one at the gate when their plane arrived? Can't do that anymore. How about the general loss of privacy to your own government?

Or just go back to my biggest example. How many Indians were directly killed by white settlers? Very few. One stat I remember is that it cost the USA $1MM for every Indian killed in an Indian War. But what happened?

Just re-read all the attacks we have linked to on this site. Government buildings in CA. Nightclubs in FL. Germany. How many more?

You are neck deep in Egyptian water. You believe you are free because master doesn't whip you personally, just some other people.
The President is a fink.
December 22nd, 2016 at 7:10:27 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
You are neck deep in Egyptian water.
??????????
December 22nd, 2016 at 8:01:25 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Fleastiff
??????????

Denial.
The President is a fink.
December 22nd, 2016 at 8:12:33 AM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
No, the entire element overwhelming your society is the threat. Look at a muslim society in Saudi Arabia or the UAE. Ask yourself if you want your mother, wife, or daughter living in that. Because that is what is coming.
AZ, I'm afraid I'm missing a step in your argument. You contend that Islam can't and never has peacefully coexisted with other cultures. It is my experience and observation that it does and it has for some time. How, exactly will Islam overwhelm our society?
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.