1 million refugees in Germany

December 22nd, 2016 at 8:31:49 AM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Quote: Evenbob
And the Nazis were the threat in an
otherwise peaceful Germany, I fail to
see the difference.
And what did we do in WWII? We correctly identified our enemies. We fought the Nazis, we didn't condem German culture. We fought the Japanese empire, we didn't round up Americans of Japanese descent and put them in....
I gotta go.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
December 22nd, 2016 at 11:08:31 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
You're less likely to die of terrorism than other things.

I hate it when people use this stupid
faulty logic. It's just an excuse not to
do anything and let the problem grow.
I don't want any terrorists in the US,
I don't want to tolerate them just because
they probably won't affect me. That
kind of thinking always ends badly for
everybody.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 22nd, 2016 at 1:39:46 PM permalink
Canyonero
Threads: 10
The guy who did the truck carnage
had been deported 8 times and kept
coming back again and again.

That is a complete and utter bullshit lie.

He was at one point supposed to be deported from Italy in 2015, but Tunisia wouldn't take him back.

"Truck killer was a Merkel refugee."

Another bullshit lie (also, a very stupid sentence). He came to the EU as a refugee through Sicily in 2011.

It is really saying a lot that those wanting to push their hateful agenda can only do so by constantly making up shit.
December 22nd, 2016 at 1:55:01 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: Canyonero
That is a complete and utter bullshit lie.

Nobody cares. I told you last year this
kind of crap was going to happen and
you laughed and called me a hater. I
predict it will escalate and you'll be
in total denial the whole time. The
stories coming out of Germany of
violence from Muslim refugee's is
a daily occurrence. It's a self inflicted
problem, live with it.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 22nd, 2016 at 2:24:29 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I hate it when people use this stupid
faulty logic. It's just an excuse not to
do anything and let the problem grow.
I don't want any terrorists in the US,
I don't want to tolerate them just because
they probably won't affect me. That
kind of thinking always ends badly for
everybody.

10 dollars says you die from falling on your head from a standing position.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 22nd, 2016 at 2:35:11 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: rxwine
10 dollars says you die from falling on your head from a standing position.

You're more likely to hit your head
falling out of a chair.
December 22nd, 2016 at 2:44:05 PM permalink
Canyonero
Threads: 10
Oh and by the way: Crime statistics for Germany in 2015 is out.

Crime is up.

Let's discount immigration laws, since Merkel kinda invited people to cross the border illegaly. In that case:

Crime is down.

Specifically: Rape is down. Odd, since all the refugees like to rape German women, according to idiots.

https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article160112887/Die-Wahrheit-ueber-die-Kriminalitaet-von-Zuwanderern.html
December 22nd, 2016 at 2:48:13 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: Canyonero
Oh and by the way: Crime statistics for Germany in 2015 is out.

Germany, as always, is denial's best friend. Many
German's believe the Holocaust never happened,
or was blown totally out of proportion. Why should
they believe any stories about refugee's.
December 22nd, 2016 at 2:59:51 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: JimRockford
AZ, I'm afraid I'm missing a step in your argument. You contend that Islam can't and never has peacefully coexisted with other cultures. It is my experience and observation that it does and it has for some time. How, exactly will Islam overwhelm our society?

It is a matter of views. I take a macro view on the subject. I see what islam has done on a large scale, Europe to the Middle East to Africa. You are taking a micro view, namely that because you have known some good muslims then all must be well.

It starts small. Get 1% muslims in a large population and not much will happen. They are outnumbered. As the population increases, however, things change. Look at the no-go zones in Europe. Perfect places for the radicals to hide and so bad the cops do not even bother patrolling the place because one cop car might get surrounded by 20 or more muslims and attacked. So it becomes a ghettoized no-go zone where outsiders dare not enter.

Look at all the attacks, look at the harassment of women in Europe, look at the no-go zones. You call this "peacefully coexisting?" Seriously, I have met several people almost killed by muslim radicals. Of course you can say, "that is a small percent!" But you have to look macro. Would there be the harassment of women in Europe if the large muslim community was not there?

Look at muslim societies. Almost all are unfree, totalitarian systems with little regard to human rights, certainly not near what we have in the west. You have to ask why on earth their societies are like this?

Right now the west is in denial because so many people are so afraid of looking at a group and not individuals. I have finally figured out what it reminds me of. It is like some dopey white girl from the suburbs. Went to school and got all the "don't judge people" instruction. She is bored with her life so starts hanging out with a bad group that is outside her race or socioeconomic background. Could be Blacks, bikers, Mexicans, or Asians. The common denominator is they are a group all alike, and they act "bad."

Her parents warn her about them, she ignores them. Calls them "racist." She gets in deeper and deeper, always ignoring the warning signs. She starts partying with them, drinking or/and some drugs. She keeps ignoring the warnings.

One day, she wakes up with her panties on her head and wondering why her butt hurts so bad.

Now, as individuals the group members might not have taken advantage of her. Some surely would not. In any group, some people are wilder than others. But when the group leaders decided to take advantage of her the others are pressured to join in from simple peer pressure. Or they have a "one more won't make a difference" mentality. End result is her friends and family may say they feel sorry for her, but they deep down have a "surprised it took so long" attitude. Looking at the group it is obvious what would happen, but she refused to see the danger for fear of being "racist."

Same thing happens in bus stations every day. White girl runs away. Black guy approaches her, might even ask her out. At the slightest hesitation he will ask if she is being racist. ANYTHING BUT THAT! So she meets him. And the he starts playing her, always making her feel racist if she turns him down. Within a month, maybe a week, she is turning tricks on the street and handing over all the profits to him. He keeps making her feel special, until she gets to her expiration date, then is dropped. By then another one shows up.

Islam causes violence and problems everywhere else in the world unless the government makes the country a de facto prison. The western nations are the dumb white chick, ignoring the flashing warning signs because she dares not judge or act racist.
The President is a fink.
December 22nd, 2016 at 4:12:24 PM permalink
Aussie
Threads: 2
Quote: AZDuffman
Islam causes violence and problems everywhere else in the world unless the government makes the country a de facto prison. The western nations are the dumb white chick, ignoring the flashing warning signs because she dares not judge or act racist.

On other threads you had admitted never having been on a widebody aircraft so it's safe to assume you haven't been much further afield than Canada or Mexica ect. You certainly haven't ever set foot in any country with a large or majority Muslim population. It's pretty obvious where your opinion on the subject should be discarded.