11 members have voted

February 24th, 2016 at 4:02:11 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman

Gee, people are protesting
This is America
What is your problem?
Do you think Black people should not be allowed to protest?

A lib against police brutality. A conservative that just cant understand that view. lol.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 24th, 2016 at 4:05:14 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: terapined

This is America
What is your problem?

A lib against police brutality. A conservative that just cant understand that view. lol.

Quote:
There were the familiar calls for Mayor Rahm Emanuel and Cook County State’s Attorney Anita Alvarez to resign, there was some pushing and shoving with police officers when some protesters refused to clear a path for pedestrians along busy Michigan Avenue in front of the Apple Store at 679 N. Michigan.

Seems a little more than a "protest." Blocking people and scuffling with the cops. Then they claim the cops are targeting them I suppose?
The President is a fink.
February 24th, 2016 at 4:32:20 PM permalink
terapined

This is America
What is your problem?

Seems a little more than a "protest." Blocking people and scuffling with the cops. Then they claim the cops are targeting them I suppose?

OMG
pushing and shoving.
The horror.
Get out the paddy wagon, arrest them all. (EB if you are reading this. this is humor)

Writer uses "pushing and shoving" AZ upgrades it to blocking people and scuffling with cops. lol
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 24th, 2016 at 4:35:55 PM permalink
AZDuffman

Writer uses "pushing and shoving" AZ upgrades it to blocking people and scuffling with cops. lol

Article said they were blocking people. Clearly it was a scuffle with the cops. But hey hey you support them.
The President is a fink.
February 24th, 2016 at 4:38:01 PM permalink
terapined
Article said they were blocking people. Clearly it was a scuffle with the cops. But hey hey you support them.

The quote you reprinted here

There were the familiar calls for Mayor Rahm Emanuel and Cook County State’s Attorney Anita Alvarez to resign, there was SOME PUSHING AND SHOVING with police officers when some protesters refused to clear a path for pedestrians along busy Michigan Avenue in front of the Apple Store at 679 N. Michigan.

When is pushing and shoving not happened at a protest?
Its actually common at most protests

I support Black Lives Matter because, well, a life that happens to be Black matters
I don't support every single protest of BLM
The overall Black Lives Matter movement, however, is a decentralized network and has no formal hierarchy or structure
I look at each case individually before I decide if I support BLM in a case
I don't support every single protest
I support the overall message that Black Lives Matter because lives matter

If an extremist BLM protestor prevents the police from doing their job, then I am against that protester but not the overall movement
February 24th, 2016 at 5:07:05 PM permalink
AZDuffman

When is pushing and shoving not happened at a protest?
Its actually common at most protests

Wasn't happening at the Apple protest before BLM arrived. I was at several Tea Party protests, not a push or shove the whole time.

Perhaps you need to learn the difference between a protest and a riot?

Quote:
I support Black Lives Matter because, well, a life that happens to be Black matters
I don't support every single protest of BLM

I still don't get it. Do you support BLM or not? Everything they do you seem to say you do not support. Did you support them excluding whites from their meetings?
The President is a fink.
February 24th, 2016 at 5:35:16 PM permalink
terapined

I still don't get it. Do you support BLM or not? Everything they do you seem to say you do not support. Did you support them excluding whites from their meetings?

For the 3rd time in this thread I will post

The overall Black Lives Matter movement, however, is a decentralized network and has no formal hierarchy or structure
Its impossible to support this kind of group 100% because there is no structure

Any kook clown or extremist can say they are BLM
If a protester is restricting a persons rights, I am against that protester

This is just absurd
I don't support extremists
You post an extremist action by BLM
I say the extremists don't represent the movement
Then you ask "Do you support BLM?"

Let me try again, maybe, just maybe you will understand
If a BLM protest is peaceful, I support that BLM protest
If a BLM protest is not peaceful, I do not support that protest
IF BLM case supports the victim, I support BLM in that case
If a BLM case is wrong and the police are right I support the police

again the 4th time
The overall Black Lives Matter movement is a decentralized network and has no formal hierarchy or structure
You cant support these kinds of groups 100% because there is no structure or actual membership.

The dark theory
rich conservatives are paying off people to protest violently to disgrace a movement
February 24th, 2016 at 5:45:43 PM permalink
AZDuffman

Any kook clown or extremist can say they are BLM
If a protester is restricting a persons rights, I am against that protester

I am not showing kook clowns or extremists. I have posted actions by chapters of the group with large numbers of members acting. The interruption of white people eating breakfast was not one kook, it was many members. The exclusion of white people was not one kook, it was the chapter meeting.

You seem to disavow everything they are publicly doing yet claim to "support BLM." What have they done that you actually do support?
The President is a fink.
February 24th, 2016 at 6:32:21 PM permalink
terapined
I am not showing kook clowns or extremists. I have posted actions by chapters of the group with large numbers of members acting. The interruption of white people eating breakfast was not one kook, it was many members. The exclusion of white people was not one kook, it was the chapter meeting.

You seem to disavow everything they are publicly doing yet claim to "support BLM." What have they done that you actually do support?

Those are extremists
I don't support extremist members of BLM
I support peaceful BLM protesters
February 25th, 2016 at 2:49:28 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Those are extremists
I don't support extremist members of BLM
I support peaceful BLM protesters

Hmm, haven't seen many of those. I'll have to keep an eye out and post what I find. Stay tuned.

EDIT: Are the BLM extremists "nuts?"
The President is a fink.
Page 4 of 23<1234567>Last »