13 votes (50%)
10 votes (38.46%)
3 votes (11.53%)

26 members have voted

April 21st, 2016 at 6:28:33 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
I know "transsexual" is a guy who has gone under the knife. Crazy, but the guy parts are gone. The LBGT movement is talking about "transgender" which is just a new term for transvestite. Just a guy in a dress acting as a woman.

Wrong.

Please do some research. You are embarassing yourself.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 21st, 2016 at 6:32:07 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: ams288
Wrong.

Please do some research. You are embarassing yourself.

Not wrong at all. No need to research what one has seen for years. You are the one using the term "transsexual" and not the PC "transgender."

As to embarrassing myself, I am not the one who is amazed that pervs are using the bathroom laws for lewd purposes.
The President is a fink.
April 21st, 2016 at 6:36:36 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Well if we're going to profile transgender even before they professed intent to do a crime, let's round up people who have made disgruntled statements about government . Especially if you own a gun. You also might be dangerous, plus we know you have even made statements of dissatisfaction.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 21st, 2016 at 6:38:47 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
My GOD! Because now, a pervert can PRETEND
to be LGBT (they look just like everybody else
you know) and lie his way into the little girls
room where he can get his jollies by peeking
over the stall or just listening to them go tinkle.
And it's perfectly legal for him to be there, he
needs no special ID or permission. He can sit
in a stall and jerk off for an hour with no fear
of being caught.

Just to be clear - we are talking about the "T" here. This issue has nothing to do with the LGB part.

So you want to punish all transgender people from using the bathroom they want because of some perverts who are going to "pretend" to be transgender?

Let's compare this to the gun control issue.

Based on your logic, no one should be allowed to own a gun because some people are going to misuse them.

You want to proactively punish all transgender people so perverts can't use the wrong bathroom. Why don't you want to proactively punish all gun owners so criminals can't kill people with guns?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 21st, 2016 at 6:55:24 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Just to be clear - we are talking about the "T" here. This issue has nothing to do with the LGB part.

The three have chosen to make themselves one special interest group so I will continue to treat them as such.

Quote:
You want to proactively punish all transgender people so perverts can't use the wrong bathroom. Why don't you want to proactively punish all gun owners so criminals can't kill people with guns?

Because the issues do not compare. You admit right here that they are using the "wrong" bathroom. They have a perfectly fine bathroom to use, so they are not being punished. They are just not having their lifestyle choices accommodated. There is a right to own a gun clearly defined. There is no right to use the wrong bathroom for your sex.

Seriously, you are claiming that it is I who am embarrassing myself?
The President is a fink.
April 21st, 2016 at 6:56:46 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
The conservative logic is getting so twisted
We already have laws on the books regarding degenerate behavior in a bathroom

Now its getting serious in NC because now the NBA is weighing in.
The NBA has contingency plans in place for moving the 2017 all-star game out of Charlotte due to HB2
They want to see the law changed but if it does not happen, well, good bye allstar game

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/basketball/ct-nba-all-star-game-north-carolina-spt-0422-20160421-story.html
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 21st, 2016 at 6:59:54 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
. You want to proactively punish all transgender people so perverts can't use the wrong bathroom.

Absolutely. And it not punishment being made
to use the restroom of the sex you were born
with. The world is chock full of perverts who
prey on kids, why make it easier for them over
a stupid PC issue.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 21st, 2016 at 7:00:33 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I guess it's time to stop All men at the bathroom door. Everyone realizes men might molest little boys in the restroom? This safety concern is for all the non-trans men who enter.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 21st, 2016 at 7:00:59 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: terapined

Now its getting serious in NC because now the NBA is weighing in.
The NBA has contingency plans in place for moving the 2017 all-star game out of Charlotte due to HB2
They want to see the law changed but if it does not happen, well, good bye allstar game

Probably just afraid their players will get caught in the ladies room.
The President is a fink.
April 21st, 2016 at 7:03:39 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
I guess it's time to stop All men at the bathroom door. Everyone realizes men might molest little boys in the restroom? This safety concern is for all the non-trans men who enter.

Not all men, just the gay men. By definition straight men do not molest boys, you have to be gay to do that. After all, gay means you are attracted to same-sex partners.
The President is a fink.