Ways to stop the Republicans

Page 3 of 8<123456>Last »
November 13th, 2016 at 6:01:02 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: stinkingliberal
Not much point in talking to Trumpers as if they were human beings, is there? Sigh.

Maybe you liberals were right about Trump and minorities!

The President is a fink.
November 13th, 2016 at 6:08:28 AM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Not much point in talking to Trumpers as if they were human beings, is there? Sigh.

You still don't get it? You will. It did take me a bit.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
November 13th, 2016 at 6:35:51 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: TheCesspit
Course he has a mandate! He won the election. That's how that works.

That's not how that works.

A mandate means you won the popular vote by more than a tiny margin. The Orange Man lost the popular vote against the losing candidate. If you add up votes for Johnson, Stein and the rest of the fringe, he lost the popular vote by 2.51%, and that's huge when it comes to election.

Bill Clinton and Bush the younger also lacked a mandate in their first terms.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
November 13th, 2016 at 7:14:25 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: AZDuffman
Maybe you liberals were right about Trump and minorities!

Now that is funny
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
November 13th, 2016 at 7:40:45 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: kenarman

Now that is funny

Not to everyone, there was an uproar over it, kind of proving the meme about liberals and a sense of humor.

Looking at it I might change the headline, "RACIST TRUMP FORCES FIRST BLACK FAMILY FROM HOME" but that is being an armchair coach. I do want to see how far this travels. It is indeed fine satire.
The President is a fink.
November 13th, 2016 at 11:11:44 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

Looking at it I might change the headline, "RACIST TRUMP FORCES FIRST BLACK FAMILY FROM HOME" but that is being an armchair coach. I do want to see how far this travels. It is indeed fine satire.

It should read "REAL ESTATE TYCOON FORCES FIRST BLACK FAMILY FROM HOME"
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 13th, 2016 at 12:06:36 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Quote: kenarman

Now that is funny

Maybe funny to you, but Trump isn't forcing the Obamas to leave--they would have had to regardless of who was elected.

Racist comments about Obama are pretty mean-spirited, and reflect very poorly on those who choose to make them.
November 13th, 2016 at 12:09:16 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Not to everyone, there was an uproar over it, kind of proving the meme about liberals and a sense of humor.

Actually, it proves what kind of awful people Trumpers are. If you think racist jokes are funny, you should crawl back under that rock you live beneath. Making stupid race-baiting comments is what the deplorables do.

The joke isn't even accurate, by the way. Obama and his family would have had to leave no matter who won the election.
November 13th, 2016 at 12:36:39 PM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
Actually, it proves what kind of awful people Trumpers are. If you think racist jokes are funny, you should crawl back under that rock you live beneath. Making stupid race-baiting comments is what the deplorables do.

The joke isn't even accurate, by the way. Obama and his family would have had to leave no matter who won the election.
Get a clue.
November 13th, 2016 at 12:39:20 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: pew
Get a clue.

From whom--YOU????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Page 3 of 8<123456>Last »