Ways to stop the Republicans

Page 4 of 8<1234567>Last »
November 13th, 2016 at 3:25:57 PM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
Quote: stinkingliberal
From whom--YOU????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You can't hear the dog whistle? I guess you're not in the know. Clue is a well known alt-right code word for get the stick out of your ass, lighten up and have a few laughs. In other words... get a sense of humor.
November 13th, 2016 at 3:32:41 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Actually, it proves what kind of awful people Trumpers are. If you think racist jokes are funny, you should crawl back under that rock you live beneath. Making stupid race-baiting comments is what the deplorables do.

The joke isn't even accurate, by the way. Obama and his family would have had to leave no matter who won the election.

Once again proving liberals have no sense of humor. The joke is not racist, actually it is anti-racist. Get a life. Go to a bar, find someone nice. Invite him or her back home with you. Anything.
The President is a fink.
November 13th, 2016 at 3:52:04 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Quote: AZDuffman
Once again proving liberals have no sense of humor. The joke is not racist, actually it is anti-racist. Get a life. Go to a bar, find someone nice. Invite him or her back home with you. Anything.

So some fifty million people have no sense of humor? Once again proving you have no idea what you're babbling about.

And whatever the intent of the joke was, it was crude and stupid, and yes, some people could take offense at it. Common decency dictates that you avoid saying things that are potentially offensive. I know that Trumpers call that "being PC." I call it "not being a jerk."

I have a sense of humor well-developed enough that I don't need to make racist jokes to prove my point. I know that there are a lot of people for whom that isn't true--they never, mentally, graduated from fourth grade.
November 13th, 2016 at 4:01:58 PM permalink
AZDuffman
So some fifty million people have no sense of humor? Once again proving you have no idea what you're babbling about.

Liberals never find anything funny. They think humor is awful.

Quote:
And whatever the intent of the joke was, it was crude and stupid, and yes, some people could take offense at it. Common decency dictates that you avoid saying things that are potentially offensive. I know that Trumpers call that "being PC." I call it "not being a jerk."

The intent was to show liberals have no sense of humor. And like there was nothing racist in the Trump campaign, there was nothing racist in the joke. Maybe liberals see it as racist, but they think liking vanilla ice cream better than chocolate is racist.
The President is a fink.
November 13th, 2016 at 4:03:53 PM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
So some fifty million people have no sense of humor? Apparently not. Pretty sad.
November 13th, 2016 at 4:16:13 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: pew
So some fifty million people have no sense of humor? Apparently not. Pretty sad.

Hee hee. So funny. You are agreeing with me, then. (You blundered into using a double negative when what you meant to say was "Apparently so.")

I am indeed flattered by someone, even a random meaningless internet babbler such as you, EvenBob, or AZDuffy equating me with fifty million people. I am disgusted by your thinking that racism is amusing, though.
November 13th, 2016 at 4:18:47 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
And like there was nothing racist in the Trump campaign

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Duffy, you are a priceless national asset. You're like the internet equivalent of a Chevy Chase Saturday Night Live sketch. I love seeing you trip yourself and fall down.

Please, PLEASE keep it up :) You are my zero.*

*not a typo
November 13th, 2016 at 4:23:26 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Hee hee. So funny. You are agreeing with me, then. (You blundered into using a double negative when what you meant to say was "Apparently so.")

I am indeed flattered by someone, even a random meaningless internet babbler such as you, EvenBob, or AZDuffy equating me with fifty million people. I am disgusted by your thinking that racism is amusing, though.

OK, a joke not based on racism:

First guy: "A liberal walks into a bar and orders a drink........"
Second guy: "HEY, I HAPPEN TO BE A LIBERAL!"
First guy: "Sorry, I will start over and talk slower........."
The President is a fink.
November 13th, 2016 at 4:34:19 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
OK, a joke not based on racism:

First guy: "A liberal walks into a bar and orders a drink........"
Second guy: "HEY, I HAPPEN TO BE A LIBERAL!"
First guy: "Sorry, I will start over and talk slower........."

Well, first criterion satisfied. Now all you have to do is satisfy the second criterion: that the joke is actually funny. Not there yet. Nice try, though.

And you made yet another grammar error...pretty sad :(*

*Should I point it out to him? Naah...
November 13th, 2016 at 4:45:23 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
and yes, some people could take offense at it..

Well yeah, that's the whole point of it.
The root of all humor is about offending
people for the entertainment of others.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
Page 4 of 8<1234567>Last »