Visa Ban

Page 17 of 20« First<14151617181920>
February 6th, 2017 at 4:07:26 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: buzzardknot
" It's hard to know which gossip to believe and which gossip to dismiss " Ignore the ones that show Trump in a favorable light. Believe everything negative about Trump. That's what Stinky told me to do. Especially when the source is a reliable source , someone inside the administration, high unnamed officials, etc.

The Washington Post is amazed at the amount of leaks in this white house
The post has never seen leaks like this
The post surmises that
To get Trumps attention, talking to him just doesn't work
but
They can get his attention via leaks

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/the-trump-administration-has-sprung-a-leak-many-of-them-in-fact/2017/02/05/a13fad24-ebe2-11e6-b4ff-ac2cf509efe5_story.html?utm_term=.0b3f272cbf6c
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 6th, 2017 at 4:32:07 PM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Quote: terapined

To me, the strangest leak was that he regretted picking Pence. Anyone close enough to know what Trump was saying at midnight wouldn't be leaking those midnight conversations to the media.
February 6th, 2017 at 5:15:37 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: reno
To me, the strangest leak was that he regretted picking Pence. Anyone close enough to know what Trump was saying at midnight wouldn't be leaking those midnight conversations to the media.

Sometimes you gotta be careful about leaks
Johnson was considering somebody else for FBI and replacing Hoover
Bill Moyers who was in the Johnson administration leaked the story to Ben Bradlee
Ben ran with it and the Post put it in print
Johnson calls a press conference to appoint Hoover for life
Johnson then turns to Bill Moyers "Now call up your friend Ben Bradlee and tell him I said F**K You"
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 6th, 2017 at 5:31:44 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Pence is good for him. He hasn't thrown Trump under the bus, no matter how bad it has made Pence look.

He was left twisting in the wind and couldn't answer a yes or no question about whether or not we were morally superior to Russia, since any simple answer would either conflict with what most Americans believe or with what Trump wants to do with Russia.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
February 6th, 2017 at 5:57:13 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: reno
It's hard to know which gossip to believe and which gossip to dismiss, but several news outlets are reporting that Trump didn't read the fine print on the executive order which installed Bannon on the National Security Council:

I'm 100% certain no president ever reads all that he signs (except maybe Carter). But he should know at least the most important aspects. And making a political operative an influential part of the National Security Council is dammed important.

If Golden Boy can make major changes like that and not even be aware of it, he has no business even coming close to the White House.

And saying he didn't know he was signing an order like that, makes him look like an idiot.

But then...
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
February 6th, 2017 at 6:03:21 PM permalink
buzzardknot
Threads: 7
" but several news outlets are reporting " Several other news outlets are reporting Hillary won. Gee, I can remember when editors insisted a reporter have a source other than ZE's own imagination.
February 6th, 2017 at 6:24:22 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Nareed
he has no business even coming close to the White House.

No one in their right mind would say otherwise.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 6th, 2017 at 6:32:25 PM permalink
buzzardknot
Quote: rxwine
No one in their right mind would say otherwise.

Gee, I thought Trump was elected President. Or am I just having a lucid interval?
February 6th, 2017 at 6:34:57 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: terapined
The post surmises that
To get Trumps attention, talking to him just doesn't work
but
They can get his attention via leaks

If an organization is F***** up at the top, it really becomes dysfunctional. There's no real outlet for resolving the problems.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 6th, 2017 at 6:40:23 PM permalink
buzzardknot
I suspect lots of the leakers are tweakers. Problems are usually resolved in elections. That's why Trump is the President.
Page 17 of 20« First<14151617181920>