Casting Couch; male & female, Follow The Money.

December 8th, 2017 at 12:29:39 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined
GOP congressman Trent Franks resigning
Not sure why
He is one of the most anti-abortion congressman out there
Involved in an abortion ?

He is resigning.... effective today.

I'm sure there's more to this story than the "will you have my baby?" story they've been reporting.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 8th, 2017 at 12:58:50 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: ams288
He is resigning.... effective today.

I'm sure there's more to this story than the "will you have my baby?" story they've been reporting.

The AP is reporting he offered one of them $5 million to carry his baby.

That.... seems like a lot.

EDIT: Twitter has informed me that the normal going rate for a surrogate is about $100-200K. Politico is reporting he may have been suggesting that he have sex with them to impregnate them.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 8th, 2017 at 1:37:00 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

EDIT: Twitter has informed me that the normal going rate for a surrogate is about $100-200K. Politico is reporting he may have been suggesting that he have sex with them to impregnate them.

Seems like there is still missing information. Why would he offer someone 5 million even for the additional sex part?

He could have a gotten a perfectly legal surrogate for less outside his office workers. Maybe's he resigning for realizing he's a damn fool. Not sure what's up with his situation.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 8th, 2017 at 3:42:20 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

5 Mil
WTF
How does he come up with that kind of cash
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 9th, 2017 at 5:00:23 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: terapined
Its common knowledge in his hometown he was a weirdo as an adult trying to hook up with kids
Common Knowledge is often not knowledge but rumor, the 'common' part is probably true: vulgar.
December 11th, 2017 at 2:50:49 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
And another Lib bites the dust:

Woman: Larry King Groped Me, Put Fingers ‘in the Crack of My Ass’

https://www.thedailybeast.com/woman-larry-king-groped-me-twice-put-fingers-in-the-crack-of-my-ass

It can't ruin his career, he's what, 90?
Poor old Larry..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 12th, 2017 at 10:48:16 AM permalink
Evenbob
Larry, say it ain't true..

"Talk show legend Larry King has been accused of groping an ex-wife of singer Eddie Fisher on two separate occasions, according to a report Monday."
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 13th, 2017 at 12:53:03 PM permalink
Evenbob
Anybody see this well written article
by Selma Hayek on what a monster
Hillary's biggest H-wood donor was?
And she knew it and took his money
with a smiling face.

Harvey Weinstein Is My Monster Too

"Harvey Weinstein was a passionate cinephile, a risk taker, a patron of talent in film, a loving father and a monster. For years, he was my monster."

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/13/opinion/contributors/salma-hayek-harvey-weinstein.html
December 13th, 2017 at 2:08:27 PM permalink
Evenbob
If a Repub had said this, CNN would
be having hysterical fits.

Democratic Lawmaker: Women's Clothing an 'Invitation' to Harassment

'I saw a member yesterday with her cleavage so deep it was down to the floor,' Rep. Marcy Kaptur tells fellow Democrats at a private meeting.
The female Democratic House member shocked fellow lawmakers Wednesday when she said that the revealing clothing that some members and staffers wear is an “invitation” to sexual harassment.
Rep. Marcy Kaptur (D-Ohio) made the comments during a private Democratic Caucus meeting Wednesday to discuss sexual harassment issues, according to two Democratic sources in the room.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/13/marcy-kaptur-womens-clothing-sexual-harassment-294974
December 14th, 2017 at 2:40:44 AM permalink
Evenbob
And another Lib bites the dust.

"PBS has indefinitely suspended longtime talk show host Tavis Smiley over “troubling allegations” that he sexually harassed staffers, and retaliated against those who refused him."