Evenbob
Threads: 146
Anybody see Trump posted the moron
Acosta praising the border wall in TX,
making Trump's case for him. Trump's
response to the video was:

"Dear diary.."

Laugh out loud funny..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 11th, 2019 at 10:43:51 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: SOOPOO
I just cannot believe the Democrats would be stupid enough to nominate a man who would be 78 on inauguration day... (Biden) I can't believe he is actually listed as a potential serious candidate.
Can't discriminate because of age. lol

Should he be elected, we are going to have to reevaluate critical thinking skills in schools.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
January 11th, 2019 at 10:51:11 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO

I just cannot believe the Democrats would be stupid enough to nominate a man who would be 78 on inauguration day... (Biden) I can't believe he is actually listed as a potential serious candidate.

They do not have anyone else remotely a serious candidate. The Obama years so depleted the bench little is left. Hillary froze things for another cycle after that. If history is a guide they will nominate a very far left person who is so far outside the mainstream that Trump takes it in a walk. Superdelegtate changes make this more likely. Democrat obsession with gender and skin color will come into play.

Too soon to tell if we get an honest to god floor fight. Now that would make things interesting!
The President is a fink.
January 11th, 2019 at 10:58:38 AM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: AZDuffman
They do not have anyone else remotely a serious candidate. The Obama years so depleted the bench little is left. Hillary froze things for another cycle after that. If history is a guide they will nominate a very far left person who is so far outside the mainstream that Trump takes it in a walk. Superdelegtate changes make this more likely. Democrat obsession with gender and skin color will come into play.
I think it is the year of the woman.
January 11th, 2019 at 11:04:53 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: petroglyph
I think it is the year of the woman.

I have lived thru several "Year of the Woman" years in the past. For Dems it will be either way given how the remaining males are pretty much girlie-men who avoid acting masculine. Didn't Hillary's running mate say he would be her "Right Hand Person" instead of "Right Hand Man?"
The President is a fink.
January 11th, 2019 at 11:23:37 AM permalink
petroglyph
I have lived thru several "Year of the Woman" years in the past. For Dems it will be either way given how the remaining males are pretty much girlie-men who avoid acting masculine. Didn't Hillary's running mate say he would be her "Right Hand Person" instead of "Right Hand Man?"
IDK for sure what it is?
Maybe I'm a closet misogynist or something. But I've been looking through this lense since Weinstein and the Metoo'ers. Then the Blasey Ford fiasco. Starting with HRC's candidacy. {yes there were other women before her] It looks like a long build up to what is going on incessantly in the media.

I saw it in the GG awards, every third speech lauded women. Which is fine, but it seems like there is a movement and the crowning moment is going to be the year a woman gets a better shot at POTUS? Maybe not to unseat Trump. but a conglomeration of "every downtrodden minority is going to rise up". Maybe HRC needs to croak first?

It doesn't have to make sense, to be what it is. The woman movement "has legs". Either now, or keep building until 24? By then you won't be able to buy a pack of cigarettes without the Marlboro woman striking a match on her Levi's and with a gloved hand and with dirt and sweat, handing them to you.

It will be hard to find a man with two balls peeking out from under the covers. just sayin
January 11th, 2019 at 11:42:47 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: petroglyph
IDK for sure what it is?
Maybe I'm a closet misogynist or something. But I've been looking through this lense since Weinstein and the Metoo'ers. Then the Blasey Ford fiasco. Starting with HRC's candidacy. {yes there were other women before her] It looks like a long build up to what is going on incessantly in the media.

I saw it in the GG awards, every third speech lauded women. Which is fine, but it seems like there is a movement and the crowning moment is going to be the year a woman gets a better shot at POTUS? Maybe not to unseat Trump. but a conglomeration of "every downtrodden minority is going to rise up". Maybe HRC needs to croak first?

It doesn't have to make sense, to be what it is. The woman movement "has legs". Either now, or keep building until 24? By then you won't be able to buy a pack of cigarettes without the Marlboro woman striking a match on her Levi's and with a gloved hand and with dirt and sweat, handing them to you.

It will be hard to find a man with two balls peeking out from under the covers. just sayin

It has been going on all my life. Push for a woman, though not a conservative one (ask Sarah Palin.) Push goes on at the office as well. Now the APA has said masculinity is some kind of sickness. Homosexuality, per the same group, is not. The attacks come from all sides.

Not just push for women, either. Read some media about white males. Ask yourself what the outcry would be if we wrote about "brown people" that way. Ask what would be the outcry if we said the NFL was "too Black."

The best thing is to go Omega and just refuse to be a part of it all. I got no kids, I'll be dead in 20 years. Just gonna sit back and be amused by the crumbling of society.
The President is a fink.
January 11th, 2019 at 11:59:09 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

It has been going on all my life. Push for a woman,.

It's a joke. What women want is to change
the natural order, which is impossible.
The physically strongest will always prevail,
words will never change it.

Ever talk to a cop on his opinion on female
officers? The men hate them, they whine
about everything and call for backup 10
times more than male cops do. It takes
extra male cops just to make up for how
bad female cops are.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 11th, 2019 at 3:10:21 PM permalink
petroglyph
I got no kids, I'll be dead in 20 years.
Having kids changes a person. Some for the better.

Quote:
Just gonna sit back and be amused by the crumbling of society.
Laugh while you can. It's not as funny to me as it used to be. That is part of the change that kids make on a person. If it was just me, my thoughts would differ.

https://wolfstreet.com/2019/01/10/fed-paid-banks-38-5-billion-in-interest-on-reserves-in-2018-slickest-annual-wealth-transfer-from-taxpayers-to-banks/

Could have built almost 7 walls with the interest paid to banks.
January 11th, 2019 at 3:21:00 PM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: Evenbob
It's a joke. What women want is to change
the natural order, which is impossible.
The physically strongest will always prevail,
words will never change it.
Same as it ever was. Ever notice how a 300 lb. linebacker gets led around by the nose, from a 110 pound woman?

It's all about control. Basic survival instinct indicates it is safer to have others we can sacrifice before ourselves.

I don't think society wants to acknowledge how powerful a hormone testosterone is. It moves mountains, fight wars etc. Easy to control, when it is understood.

And what woman didn't learn that early on? Their mothers should have explained it, some did.