The Gay Thread

June 30th, 2021 at 8:06:11 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: missedhervee
OK, but what about its reciprocal: don't tell me you don't like getting a blow job?

Never liked it because if it's something I wouldn't do why would I expect somebody to do it to me. It always made me very uncomfortable and the feeling you get from it isn't any better then regular sex. When you get into the details of it in anonymous surveys of women turns out they don't really like it either. They just do it because the man wants it or it's expected of them. If you can believe Jewish husbands, they never get it.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 30th, 2021 at 8:54:02 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: Evenbob
If you can believe Jewish husbands, they never get it.

My college girl friend was a Jewess and she enjoyed oral sex and had no qualms about it.

Then again we weren't married, so who can say how she wound up?
June 30th, 2021 at 10:17:26 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: missedhervee

Then again we weren't married, so who can say how she wound up?

That is the well-known cliche about Jewish girls. Before they get married they will do anything and after they get married they'll do almost nothing. I've been hearing Jewish men say this all my life on TV and in movies and on talk shows. It is certainly a tactic that many women have used to get a man to marry them. I know a woman who screwed a guy's socks off every time she saw him and it didn't work so she was resorted to having fake pregnancies and fake miscarriages twice. He still would not marry her and she finally got pregnant for real and he would rather pay child support than marry her. She was really attractive but obviously a nut job.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 28th, 2021 at 6:02:27 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Democratic megadonor Ed Buck guilty in ‘party and play’ drug deaths

Quote: article
Ed Buck, a prominent liberal activist who donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to Democratic candidates, was convicted Tuesday of injecting men with methamphetamine in exchange for sex, causing two deaths.
The President is a fink.
July 28th, 2021 at 1:20:08 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: article
of injecting men with methamphetamine in exchange for sex

Well yeah, makes perfect sense to me. Sounds like perfectly normal behavior.
July 28th, 2021 at 1:21:55 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

Not normal behavior. He was convicted of a crime for it. The system worked as it should here. Not sure why you two homophobic righties seem upset about it.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 28th, 2021 at 1:44:55 PM permalink
AZDuffman

Just another gay guy wanting to live a quiet gay life.......
The President is a fink.
July 28th, 2021 at 1:54:28 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: ams288
Not normal behavior. He was convicted of a crime for it. The system worked as it should here. Not sure why you two homophobic righties seem upset about it.

Yeah there are literally endless stories of straight men abusing women in exchange for drugs (sometimes resulting in death). They find one that relates to LGBTQ+ and suddenly its a big deal.....

Just another typical example of double standards and hypocrisy by the right wing here....

Next they are going to find a gay guy who parks in a no parking zone....
July 28th, 2021 at 2:25:02 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: AZDuffman
Just another gay guy wanting to live a quiet gay life.......

When I worked in the adult bookstore in the late seventies in Santa Barbara we had a Gay section under the counter with this legal drug that came in a capsule and they break it open when they're having sex and it makes your heart beat really fast and gives you really hard wood. Sounds perfectly normal to me I can't remember what it was called, some kind of nitrate I think. I would not be surprised if it's illegal now.
July 28th, 2021 at 2:27:15 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Gandler
Yeah there are literally endless stories of straight men abusing women in exchange for drugs (sometimes resulting in death). They find one that relates to LGBTQ+ and suddenly its a big deal.....

See, nobody implies straight people are perfect. No media outlet buries stories of straight people doing something wrong. Straight people do not try to destroy people and media outlets who do not agree with the straight lifestyle. OTOH, none of this is the case for gays.

Seems to me some people here cannot handle what an awful thing a gay guy did here. Same as they cannot handle any of the dark side of gay lifestyles.

Of course this being "The Gay Thread" there is a place for such stories.
The President is a fink.