The 2010s, a decade full of immense progress.

Page 6 of 6« First<3456
June 29th, 2020 at 4:51:42 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 136
Quote: Gandler

Yes being treated equally under the law is all the gay rights movement wants.

As long as organized religion
is against it, never gonna
happen.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 30th, 2020 at 9:51:43 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 13
Quote: Evenbob
happen.

Well it already has thanks to the Supreme Court.
June 30th, 2020 at 12:42:59 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 3
Quote: Evenbob
Quote: Gandler
Yes being treated equally under the law is all the gay rights movement wants.
happen.
lol

The gays don't want "equal" rights. They want SPECIAL rights. For example, if a gay boss fired me just for being a regular dude, I'd actually be thankful. Why the hell would I want to work for someone like that anyway?! The last thing I'd do is whine to the government and demand that it be against the law to fire people for being straight. 🙄

And while we're on the subject, why the hell would a gay dude want to work for a business that clearly doesn't want him there? That's so stupid. Like I said, if I got fired, I'd be thankful. I guess that's just another difference between the gays and the rest of us. 😎
June 30th, 2020 at 12:52:29 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 17
Quote: Shrek
lol

The gays don't want "equal" rights. They want SPECIAL rights. For example, if a gay boss fired me just for being a regular dude, I'd actually be thankful. Why the hell would I want to work for someone like that anyway?! The last thing I'd do is whine to the government and demand that it be against the law to fire people for being straight. 🙄

And while we're on the subject, why the hell would a gay dude want to work for a business that clearly doesn't want him there? That's so stupid. Like I said, if I got fired, I'd be thankful. I guess that's just another difference between the gays and the rest of us. 😎

Crush them in November, investigate them forever.
Page 6 of 6« First<3456