No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

August 27th, 2021 at 6:33:06 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
https://crooksandliars.com/2021/08/anti-mask-covidiot-desperate-miracles?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

What an idiot
He used to harass front line workers that asked him to wear a mask videotaping and uploading to youtube
Now he's dying
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 27th, 2021 at 6:42:36 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: terapined
https://crooksandliars.com/2021/08/anti-mask-covidiot-desperate-miracles?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

What an idiot
He used to harass front line workers that asked him to wear a mask videotaping and uploading to youtube
Now he's dying

How many of their heroes does this have to happen to for them to be convinced that COVID-19 exists.

Somebody who makes a "career" out of harassing people in private property who tell him to mask or leave I have zero sympathy for. He is basically the right wing version of career anti-police protestors.
August 27th, 2021 at 6:50:07 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Tanko
Numbers in India continue to remain low and stable and down more than 90%, despite only 4% of the population being vaccinated, while they are increasing in the rest of the world.
"

One of my problems with India is the how the virus spread played out there. It is one of the most populated areas in the world, but there seemed to be little evidence they were having big problems like other populated countries until it was simply impossible to keep such a large surge from the rest of the world.

In other words, their reporting seems skewed to me.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 27th, 2021 at 7:00:51 AM permalink
rxwine

What an idiot
Now he's dying

One of the things, I haven't seen discussed is what happens when you delay treatment while messing around with your home concoctions instead of getting the latest treatment. It might have made the difference for him, especially, if you were relatively young and healthy.

Quote:
After he got sick, Wallace treated himself with a toxic stew of "tablets of Ivermectin, high doses of Vitamin C, zinc aspirin, and an inhaler. By July 30, however, Caleb was taken by a relative to the emergency room at Shannon Medical Center
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 27th, 2021 at 7:14:58 AM permalink
rxwine
Hope the rest of his family is smarter than he was.

From their GoFundMe Page

Quote:
Hello, my name is Jessica Wallace. I am Calebs wife. Caleb has unfortunately been intubated due to COVID hitting his lungs hard. Caleb has always worked hard to allow me to be a stay at home mom and now in these difficult times I don’t know where to turn. We have 3 beautiful girls and one more darling that will join us Sept 27. I have had friends and family ask how they can help, and for the longest time bills we’re not on my mind but with Caleb being out for over 2 weeks the bills are approaching and we were not prepared for this to be happening. I need help with mortgage, water, electricity and necessities for the girls. Anything helps at the moment. I’m trying to prepare for this month and the next.
August 27th, 2021 at 7:16:17 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23

What an idiot
Now he's dying

Did you watch the video of him harassing that lady? Hopefully, he will come out of it just long enough to suffer a bit more before dying.

I don't really care about his position on masks or not getting the vaccine, what happens is what happens, but when he's running around harassing employees---it'll be nice to hear that he died. Please keep us posted.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
August 27th, 2021 at 7:17:38 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: Mission146
Did you watch the video of him harassing that lady? Hopefully, he will come out of it just long enough to suffer a bit more before dying.

I don't really care about his position on masks or not getting the vaccine, what happens is what happens, but when he's running around harassing employees---it'll be nice to hear that he died. Please keep us posted.

He's already dead.
August 27th, 2021 at 7:19:42 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: rxwine
Hope the rest of his family is smarter than he was.

From their GoFundMe Page

People die. Cry me a river. Why would anyone ever donate to her? She'll get Social Security survivorship, as will the kids.

The survivorship benefits will total up far more than he ever could have paid into the system by that age, just like he (presumably) wouldn't have wanted for other people.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
August 27th, 2021 at 7:19:57 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: rxwine
He's already dead.

Oh, good.
August 27th, 2021 at 9:37:22 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
https://apnews.com/article/lifestyle-health-education-florida-coronavirus-pandemic-1908088a0b5c5b02d89fd7e007822408

Judge blocks Florida governor’s order banning mask mandates

'Leon County Circuit Judge John C. Cooper agreed with a group of parents who claimed in a lawsuit that DeSantis’ order is unconstitutional and cannot be enforced"

Thank goodness
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"