No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

November 6th, 2021 at 11:51:51 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: petroglyph
Is there an occupant? Why not hire a professional if you think you may be carrying a bug?

Pro is coming for the furnace. The minor electrical I can handle. Just not when I feel like garbage like I do now.
The President is a fink.
November 6th, 2021 at 12:44:37 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: AZDuffman
Pro is coming for the furnace. The minor electrical I can handle. Just not when I feel like garbage like I do now.
Can you get tested? I don't want you to end up all tubed up and nowhere to go?

I've done so many things replaced, etc., that I hate to have to hire folks for little stuff which I can't do anymore. I'm waiting for a gardener to call. Also waiting for an electrician to call back to change out an overhead 4ft. florescent fixture, it hurts to call someone to come do that, but that is the reality of getting old and worn.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 6th, 2021 at 2:07:27 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Can you get tested? I don't want you to end up all tubed up and nowhere to go?

I've done so many things replaced, etc., that I hate to have to hire folks for little stuff which I can't do anymore. I'm waiting for a gardener to call. Also waiting for an electrician to call back to change out an overhead 4ft. florescent fixture, it hurts to call someone to come do that, but that is the reality of getting old and worn.

It is not worth testing at this point. Just flu symptoms I have had before. If I say I have moved all my crypto to my bank accounts you know I will be joining Fleastiff on the other side.
The President is a fink.
November 6th, 2021 at 2:49:02 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman
The CBC article you quote is using the age adjusted data. The raw data is available at the BC Ministry of Health. I indicated in my post that many were seniors. I presented the data to show that the simplified claim that was once true 'most people in hospital with Covid are not vaccinated' is not true. I point out in my post even using the raw data with no age adjustment the per capita rate is 7 times as many unvaccinated as vaccinated. The age adjustment can be done several different ways depending on how you want to massage your outcome.

I read the article
My overall take away
The vaccine works
Works well
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 6th, 2021 at 2:53:00 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
It is not worth testing at this point. Just flu symptoms I have had before. If I say I have moved all my crypto to my bank accounts you know I will be joining Fleastiff on the other side.
Great, Flea and I will have a professional croupier. Sure be nice to get rid of this air tank.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 6th, 2021 at 3:05:02 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Great, Flea and I will have a professional croupier. Sure be nice to get rid of this air tank.

I do not work Roulette except in an emergency. Hate working it.
The President is a fink.
November 6th, 2021 at 3:15:23 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I do not work Roulette except in an emergency. Hate working it.

Roulette is a lot of work and I would hate it. Way too easy to make mistakes when you're doing payouts, it would be exhausting. The live dealers online have it made they never have to make a payout all they do is spin the wheel.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 6th, 2021 at 3:26:56 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Evenbob
Roulette is a lot of work and I would hate it. Way too easy to make mistakes when you're doing payouts, it would be exhausting. The live dealers online have it made they never have to make a payout all they do is spin the wheel.

What I hate is the forever back and forth of it all. Blackjack at least a shoe dealt game the shoe empties. Part of it is after 13 years I am burning out on lots of it.
The President is a fink.
November 6th, 2021 at 4:40:40 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Federal Appeals Court Temporarily Halts Biden’s Vaccine Mandate

Finally some sanity. If the lower courts are blocking it you know what the Supreme Court will do. They will throw it out.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 6th, 2021 at 4:43:21 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
Federal Appeals Court Temporarily Halts Biden’s Vaccine Mandate

Finally some sanity. If the lower courts are blocking it you know what the Supreme Court will do. They will throw it out.

Who cares at this point?

Let the anti-vaxxers get sick and die if they want. They’ve earned it. The rest of us have moved on.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman