15 members have voted

March 23rd, 2020 at 10:48:37 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine
Quote: ams288
Less than a month ago:

But sure, let’s try to criticize the Dems! lol

Last two Republican Presidents had big disasters at the end of a term. Coincidence?

(well I'm counting this one as #2)

Yes is an easy answer. Like many Democrats, you look for something that is not there to fit your agenda.
March 23rd, 2020 at 11:00:42 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO
Less than a month ago:

But sure, let’s try to criticize the Dems! lol

Last two Republican Presidents had big disasters at the end of a term. Coincidence?

(well I'm counting this one as #2)

Yes is an easy answer. Like many Democrats, you look for something that is not there to fit your agenda.

It was just a jab. Of course, there's plenty of real complaints about our dear leader.

If I was really serious I would be pretending it was serious like the hot air inflators and doing a sham news interview.

This pandemic was predicted. Not enough people listening to scientists and medical related research. Even though medicine has improved, our ability to move worldwide has multiplied significantly since 1918. The virus is benefitting from the jet age in spreading.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 23rd, 2020 at 11:09:37 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: RonC
Perhaps she should have been working on her own bill at the same time the Senate was working on that one.
Who says she wasn’t?

Pelosi unveiling her new stimulus package right now.

Looks like she was working this weekend! Care to take back your criticism?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 23rd, 2020 at 12:53:23 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3

This pandemic was predicted. Not enough people listening to scientists and medical related research.

Exactly when and by whom predicted this pandemic.

In mid January the World Health Organization (WHO) tweeted the following :
Quote:
Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China

Hmmmmmm, I wonder if the WHO has scientists??? Good thing people were listening to them.

Amazing how accurate that tweet was.
Let's go Brandon
March 23rd, 2020 at 12:57:26 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter

Wonder if you will ever go through Donny’s coronavirus tweets and criticize any of his that were inaccurate?

Actually, I don’t wonder....
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 23rd, 2020 at 1:25:28 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: fleaswatter
Exactly when and by whom predicted this pandemic.

In mid January the World Health Organization (WHO) tweeted the following :

Hmmmmmm, I wonder if the WHO has scientists??? Good thing people were listening to them.

Technically a pandemic has been predicted for years by more than one agency. YouTube is a good start for the interested. i'm not here to educate the lazy.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 23rd, 2020 at 1:41:28 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Not one Senate Democrat votes for relief bill.

Let that sink in.

Worst disaster of our time and Democrats would rather play politics.
The President is a fink.
March 23rd, 2020 at 1:42:14 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Technically a pandemic has been predicted for years by more than one agency. YouTube is a good start for the interested. i'm not here to educate the lazy.

We on the left value real detailed research by scientists
Those on the right such as fleaswatter and Trump depend on maximum 280 characters twitter
lol

What health official in their right mind would depend on tweets to implement public health policy. Maybe a Trump appointee. sad
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 23rd, 2020 at 1:43:12 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Technically they would eventually be right. They did not predict this one, just "a pandemic." You cannot prepare for every "maybe."
The President is a fink.
March 23rd, 2020 at 1:43:29 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Pelosi unveiling her new stimulus package right now.

Looks like she was working this weekend! Care to take back your criticism?

No. Her package will be more filled with more pork than a BBQ sandwich.

Besides, I am consistent...I believe McConnell and Pelosi should be in town throughout the crisis. Why are members travelling anyway? They expose themselves on both ends to the virus and also many fly commercial. I think Pelosi may have a military jet at her disposal (at least she did before) but the rest of members are regulars on flights out of DC.