No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

January 18th, 2022 at 5:37:52 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10410765/Inmates-Arkansas-sue-medical-staff-prison-giving-ivermectin-treat-COVID-19.html

This is sick. Conducting experiments on inmates by tricking then into taking horse paste
Totally disgusting
Trumpers so desperate to prove horse paste is a cure
Sick sick sick
The sicko in charge of this should be in jail

Why are Trumpers so in love with horse paste. WTF
Thank goodness they gave up on chloroquine
Why can't they just admit they were wrong and drop the horse paste

Trumpers are weird. Can never admit they are wrong. I did not think Trump could beat Clinton. I was wrong. That was easy. I doubt any Trumper will admit they are wrong regarding horse paste as a virus cure. Stunning.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 18th, 2022 at 5:48:20 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: terapined
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10410765/Inmates-Arkansas-sue-medical-staff-prison-giving-ivermectin-treat-COVID-19.html

This is sick. Conducting experiments on inmates by tricking then into taking horse paste
Totally disgusting
Trumpers so desperate to prove horse paste is a cure
Sick sick sick
The sicko in charge of this should be in jail

Why are Trumpers so in love with horse paste. WTF
Thank goodness they gave up on chloroquine
Why can't they just admit they were wrong and drop the horse paste

What? You think Republicans actually believe in freedom of choice? Their own choice.

I'll have to ask my fiancee' what the Youtube is called...British doctor, at least, I think he's a doctor.

Ahh...here he is, Dr. John Campbell:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF9IOB2TExg3QIBupFtBDxg

Anyway, he seems to have very much had an, "All sides," view throughout this whole thing and, I believe, has said that Ivermectin has shown some effectiveness as an early stage treatment. He still recommends vaccinations, of course; more than one thing can be true at a time.

Dr. John Campbell also thinks that the correct play is to get vaccinated, but points out when the agencies have been inconsistent in what they have said about the various vaccines and when there is non-zero risk of one thing or another, that way, people can make informed decisions. Again, he very much believes vaccination is the way to go, but thinks that people should make whatever decision they think is best for themselves armed with accurate information on the pros and cons.

Besides, if you're not in the mood for Covid stuff, his voice is very pleasant anyway. Could just go right to slGJfrdJDFEHB KEFJ/AE
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
January 18th, 2022 at 5:56:25 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: Mission146
What? You think Republicans actually believe in freedom of choice? Their own choice.

I'll have to ask my fiancee' what the Youtube is called...British doctor, at least, I think he's a doctor.

Ahh...here he is, Dr. John Campbell:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF9IOB2TExg3QIBupFtBDxg

Anyway, he seems to have very much had an, "All sides," view throughout this whole thing and, I believe, has said that Ivermectin has shown some effectiveness as an early stage treatment. He still recommends vaccinations, of course; more than one thing can be true at a time.

Dr. John Campbell also thinks that the correct play is to get vaccinated, but points out when the agencies have been inconsistent in what they have said about the various vaccines and when there is non-zero risk of one thing or another, that way, people can make informed decisions. Again, he very much believes vaccination is the way to go, but thinks that people should make whatever decision they think is best for themselves armed with accurate information on the pros and cons.

Besides, if you're not in the mood for Covid stuff, his voice is very pleasant anyway. Could just go right to slGJfrdJDFEHB KEFJ/AE

A doctor with a YouTube channel
Hmm
All youtubers care about is more views
No youtuber that want those Trumper views going against ivermectin.
It will kill his channel
This guy wants that 2nd income
I would never ever trust a YouTube doctor. They are just as greedy as other youtubers.
Give me something from the New England journal of medicine or something of that nature
A YouTube doc is a Dr oz wannabe
It's about the high number of viewers for youtubers

Added edit
He's not even a medical doctor
A retired nurse with a phd
My father was a PHD. Never ever gave medical advice. Geologist
Gee, let's get some medical advice from Dr Jill Biden
Not
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 18th, 2022 at 6:17:15 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
A doctor with a YouTube channel
Hmm
All youtubers care about is more views
No youtuber that want those Trumper views going against ivermectin.
It will kill his channel
This guy wants that 2nd income
I would never ever trust a YouTube doctor. They are just as greedy as other youtubers.
Give me something from the New England journal of medicine or something of that nature
A YouTube doc is a Dr oz wannabe
It's about the high number of viewers for youtubers

Added edit
He's not even a medical doctor
A retired nurse with a phd
My father was a PHD. Never ever gave medical advice. Geologist
Gee, let's get some medical advice from Dr Jill Biden
Not

Dude, you couldn't have possibly watched yet. The bulk of what he does is cite study after study and all of the statistics from the better part of the English-speaking countries. I don't tend to think that views are his #1 concern; I think he legitimately wants to keep the public informed.

Besides that, how would he ever turn Trumpers off? Trump himself has advocated in favor of getting vaccinated; he just doesn't think that the vaccines should be forced on people in most, if not all, cases. I tend to largely agree with Trump (somehow) as to that matter, except I think employers can have whatever requirements that they wish provided they are introducing the requirements of their own volition.

Anyway, the bulk of what he does is gathering data from various places and sharing it. You don't need to be a medical doctor to know how to read a medical report; I should think a Ph.D. in nursing qualifies someone to know how to read medical reports.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
January 18th, 2022 at 10:39:35 AM permalink
terapined
https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/01/18/supreme-court-gorsuch-refused-to-wear-mask-despite-sotomayors-covid-concerns.html
Neil Gorsuch is a POS
Really disgusting
January 18th, 2022 at 10:42:44 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: Mission146
Dude, you couldn't have possibly watched yet. The bulk of what he does is cite study after study and all of the statistics from the better part of the English-speaking countries. I don't tend to think that views are his #1 concern; I think he legitimately wants to keep the public informed.

Besides that, how would he ever turn Trumpers off? Trump himself has advocated in favor of getting vaccinated; he just doesn't think that the vaccines should be forced on people in most, if not all, cases. I tend to largely agree with Trump (somehow) as to that matter, except I think employers can have whatever requirements that they wish provided they are introducing the requirements of their own volition.

Anyway, the bulk of what he does is gathering data from various places and sharing it. You don't need to be a medical doctor to know how to read a medical report; I should think a Ph.D. in nursing qualifies someone to know how to read medical reports.

Any doctor who is giving medical advice and is not a medical doctor should make that perfectly clear that they are not a medical Doctor
Any doctor that gives medical advice and hides that they are not a medical doctor totally disgusts me.
Of course I did not watch him, he did not pass the smell test. Be honest that you may be a doctor but not a medical doctor. Probably lose viewers so he hides that fact. I just don't view him as honest
January 18th, 2022 at 11:44:47 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Any doctor who is giving medical advice and is not a medical doctor should make that perfectly clear that they are not a medical Doctor
Any doctor that gives medical advice and hides that they are not a medical doctor totally disgusts me.
Of course I did not watch him, he did not pass the smell test. Be honest that you may be a doctor but not a medical doctor. Probably lose viewers so he hides that fact. I just don't view him as honest

He's not giving personal medical advice on a one-on-one basis, though; he's citing studies and statistics and making his own observations...just like all of us here have been doing for the last nearly two years with the key difference being that most of us have less of a medical background than a Ph.D. in nursing.

When it comes to potential vaccine side effects, he specifically instructs those who ask him questions to consult with their physicians, as he should do.
January 18th, 2022 at 1:29:50 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14

I expect that very few of the people that developed the vaccine were medical doctors but many would have a PHD of some kind. What happened to your mantra of "trust the scientists'.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
January 18th, 2022 at 1:38:37 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: kenarman
I expect that very few of the people that developed the vaccine were medical doctors but many would have a PHD of some kind. What happened to your mantra of "trust the scientists'.

Trust the scientists in their scientific field as long as there is a general consensus between them.
January 18th, 2022 at 1:39:31 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: kenarman

Many of them would be chemists, I'd think.