No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

January 16th, 2022 at 12:26:43 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Karen's see rings and chains in the nose, when it's just common sense.

Contented slaves think they are free.
The President is a fink.
January 16th, 2022 at 12:28:54 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Contented slaves think they are free.

Karens can't see clearly either.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 16th, 2022 at 12:33:52 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
Karens can't see clearly either.

Luckily people who think for themselves are not Karens. Karens are the ones out there saying to take the jab or she is calling the manager.
The President is a fink.
January 16th, 2022 at 3:33:21 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: AZDuffman
Reality is if Trump were in office making vaccine and mask mandates the liberals would be screaming "FASCIST!" from the hilltops.

We have said it before, we do not want a rushed out vaccine that seems to be letting people still get infected. No "complete ignorance" but actual thought and not just doing what the people on the TV set tell you to think and do.

WHAT!? Who was the Governor of our own state, Pennsylvania, in 2020? I want to say it was Democrat, Tom Wolf, who shut almost everything down for a few months. How on Earth, in what possible world, would Liberals have had a problem with Trump pushing mask mandates? Many of them were literally yelling for him to do so at the Federal level!
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
January 16th, 2022 at 3:38:54 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Mission146
WHAT!? Who was the Governor of our own state, Pennsylvania, in 2020? I want to say it was Democrat, Tom Wolf, who shut almost everything down for a few months. How on Earth, in what possible world, would Liberals have had a problem with Trump pushing mask mandates? Many of them were literally yelling for him to do so at the Federal level!

If he had done it at the federal level they would have screamed simply because he did it.
The President is a fink.
January 16th, 2022 at 3:41:29 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Mission146

I gave Trump kudos for being pro vaccine and booster
I'd give him even more kudos if he was pro mask
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 17th, 2022 at 1:36:59 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
January 17th, 2022 at 2:34:28 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: petroglyph
https://www.theepochtimes.com/court-quashes-familys-quest-to-try-ivermectin-as-recovered-patients-tout-effectiveness-of-alternative-treatments_4205837.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=ZeroHedge

This is where we really are missing Trump. He many times touted "right to try."
The President is a fink.
January 17th, 2022 at 3:48:43 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph
https://www.theepochtimes.com/court-quashes-familys-quest-to-try-ivermectin-as-recovered-patients-tout-effectiveness-of-alternative-treatments_4205837.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=ZeroHedge

A doctor can't give a drug that does not help
Thats lawsuit country
Give a drug that does not work will hasten a death
No Doc will give a treatment that will hurt a patient
I'm in the hospital and they consider horse paste as a treatment, I'll sue them for everything they got. They took a hippocratic oath to do no harm. Giving me horse paste is doing harm. No doubt the above patient lived a little longer without horse paste. Can you imagine doctors just giving him horse paste when he 1st checked in, a goner a lot sooner.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 17th, 2022 at 4:26:03 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Instead of rationing covid treatment with a policy to provide treatment for those most likely to benefit from it, NY State continues its race based preferential covid treatment policy, as Minnesota removes race as factor in rationing COVID-19 antibody treatment.

NYS Eligibility Guidelines

"Oral antiviral treatment is authorized for patients who meet all the following criteria:"

• Have a medical condition or other factors that increase their risk for severe illness.

"Non-white race or Hispanic/Latino ethnicity should be considered a risk factor, as longstanding systemic health and social inequities have contributed to an increased risk of severe illness and death from COVID-19"

If you are white or asian and can benefit from Paxlovid or Molnupiravir, which substantially reduce the risk of hospitalization and death, you're out of luck in NY.

The dirtbags who pushed asians in front of subway trains for laughs, would get the treatment before you.