No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

May 30th, 2022 at 2:27:05 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Scott Adams got covid on Saturday and on Sunday he was in brain fog all day. Couldn't even figure out how to operate his phone to get a call from his doctor about meds. Been there done that. I got 12 cats I had to feed when I had covid and it was an ordeal because nothing made sense I had to go one step at a time and it took me forever and I had to do that twice a day. All you want to do is sit down and stare at the wall.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 30th, 2022 at 6:05:27 PM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: Evenbob
I got 12 cats I had to feed when I had covid and it was an ordeal because nothing made sense I had to go one step at a time and it took me forever and I had to do that twice a day. All you want to do is sit down and stare at the wall.

How do you know you had covid? You said you were never tested.

Twelve cats?

You're probably infected with the parasite that causes Taxoplasmosis, which has flu-like symptoms, including fatigue.

The parasite only grows in the gut of cats and is easily transmitted to humans when cleaning a litter box, or touching anything that came into contact with contaminated cat feces.

The parasites remain in the body for life, as latent tissue cysts, mostly in the brain.

The parasite is also associated with psychiatric disorders, including schizophrenia and hoarding behavior.

Quick test. If you are a hoarder, chances are the parasites are living in you brain.
May 30th, 2022 at 6:58:06 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I think Tanko has you pegged, EB. You got the "Cat Scratch Fever". (cue Ted Nugent)
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 30th, 2022 at 10:41:42 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: Tanko

Twelve cats?

You're probably infected with the parasite that causes Taxoplasmosis,

Nice try. Cats that have this are always outdoor cats that eat things in the wild. My cats are all indoor cats never go outside. You also have to ingest the parasite after coming in contact with cat feces. If you were coming in contact with catshit and not washing your hands afterwards and eating, you deserve what you get. And most people who have it don't even know it because they don't have any symptoms.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 2nd, 2022 at 10:38:56 PM permalink
Evenbob
COVID CASES USA 7-DAY AVG

102,847 JUN 01 2022
17,176 JUN 01 2021

It is so not over, what's over is the Press talking about it because it makes Captain Poopypants look bad. And now they find out but you cannot develop immunity to covid omnicrom because there are too many strains of it. Some people have had it two or three times already.
June 3rd, 2022 at 1:05:05 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Evenbob
COVID CASES USA 7-DAY AVG

102,847 JUN 01 2022
17,176 JUN 01 2021

It is so not over, what's over is the Press talking about it because it makes Captain Poopypants look bad. And now they find out but you cannot develop immunity to covid omnicrom because there are too many strains of it. Some people have had it two or three times already.
Just found out my niece has been the sickest of her life with Covid for the last ten days. She's 44 and in super good health, vax'd and boosted. Scared everyone around her.

She's the daughter of my sister who ended up intubated from the vaccine for Yellow fever here a few years back before Covid.

This virus isn't over, they are predicting a big wave of it in July. We will see? But it is strange how they aren't reporting it anymore. They used to cover it in my local paper, now It is really hard to get any info on it. That doesn't make sense to me to not inform the public.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
June 3rd, 2022 at 2:32:55 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: petroglyph

This virus isn't over, they are predicting a big wave of it in July. We will see? But it is strange how they aren't reporting it anymore. They used to cover it in my local paper, now It is really hard to get any info on it. That doesn't make sense to me to not inform the public.

A Democrat is POTUS. Same reason as they do not report on the homeless when one is in office. The media does not want to do damage. To them the Democrat's approval is more important than lives.
The President is a fink.
June 3rd, 2022 at 5:47:51 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Just found out my niece has been the sickest of her life with Covid for the last ten days. She's 44 and in super good health, vax'd and boosted. Scared everyone around her.

She's the daughter of my sister to ended up intubated from the vaccine for Yellow fever here a few years back before Covid.

It's not really news unless the hospitals get overwhelmed.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 3rd, 2022 at 10:14:00 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
But it is strange how they aren't reporting it anymore. They used to cover it in my local paper, now It is really hard to get any info on it. That doesn't make sense to me to not inform the public.

I suspect most if not all MSM journalists are vaccinated and rightly believe that the ones most likely to suffer the worst from any covid outbreak would be their detractors, the unvaccinated right wingers.
June 3rd, 2022 at 8:15:32 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

This virus isn't over, they are predicting a big wave of it in July. We will see? But it is strange how they aren't reporting it anymore.

Even Tyler Durden?
I figured he would be all over this story
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"