terapined
Threads: 73
Fort Fisher here I come
Never heard of the place
Supposedly important history here
About to learn
This is what I love about the RV life
Learning history
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 8th, 2022 at 8:19:43 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
If you're in the market for a do-everything stills/action, 360 camera, this is like one of the best i've seen.

The really nice feature is the 360 feature allows you to go back and insert stills or video of things you weren't even pointing the camera at the time. If something happens to the side of you, you get it on camera. And you don't have to stick with the warped 360 view necessarily either.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYSip7dIzgs
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 8th, 2022 at 4:04:08 PM permalink
terapined
I'm in the Wilmington NC area
This is the only place on the planet where you can find the Venus flytrap growing in the wild
Fascinating

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 19th, 2022 at 12:30:52 PM permalink
terapined
Having an issue with my RV propane tank. Use propane for the hot water heater, heat and cooking
When I unscrew the top to open propane to the RV, it comes right off. Now I can feel where I should stop and thats where I stopped. Works fine. No leak.
Not supposed to unscrew easily and off. Last time I got it filled, the guy almost refused but he could also feel where to stop screwing the top and filled it. Now I need it filled again
I brought it to Tractor Supply store
I thought maybe an easy fix since they are a big propane supplier and maybe easily fix my tank.
Tractor supply wouldn't fill it, fix it or exchange it.
They advised me to exchange the tank at one of those grocery store propane exchange tank service. They said that's what people do with damaged tanks.
Just 20 bucks to exchange, same as filling one up
September 19th, 2022 at 1:26:15 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Watched a building burn from one faulty propane tank, years ago.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 19th, 2022 at 2:45:46 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine
Watched a building burn from one faulty propane tank, years ago.

I know less than pretty much anyone about propane tank issues/service. What I do know is I’d be paying someone to either fix it 100% or get a brand new whatever it is that can’t be fixed.
September 19th, 2022 at 4:08:14 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: terapined
Having an issue with my RV propane tank. Use propane for the hot water heater, heat and cooking
When I unscrew the top to open propane to the RV, it comes right off. Now I can feel where I should stop and thats where I stopped. Works fine. No leak.
Not supposed to unscrew easily and off. Last time I got it filled, the guy almost refused but he could also feel where to stop screwing the top and filled it. Now I need it filled again
I brought it to Tractor Supply store
I thought maybe an easy fix since they are a big propane supplier and maybe easily fix my tank.
Tractor supply wouldn't fill it, fix it or exchange it.
They advised me to exchange the tank at one of those grocery store propane exchange tank service. They said that's what people do with damaged tanks.
Just 20 bucks to exchange, same as filling one up

I had a faulty propane tank for my BBQ and just exchanged it at the 7-11. I would have assumed you had the larger propane tanks. Does your refrigerator run off of the propane too? Mine was older but it ran off of either electric or propane.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
September 19th, 2022 at 4:37:55 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: DRich
I had a faulty propane tank for my BBQ and just exchanged it at the 7-11. I would have assumed you had the larger propane tanks. Does your refrigerator run off of the propane too? Mine was older but it ran off of either electric or propane.

I can run the fridge off propane but I always have a hookup so I use electricity
The propane is really for the water heater and cooking.
Use electricity for heat.
September 19th, 2022 at 5:12:20 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: terapined
I can run the fridge off propane but I always have a hookup so I use electricity
The propane is really for the water heater and cooking.
Use electricity for heat.

We would run ours on propane when travelling.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
September 29th, 2022 at 9:05:19 PM permalink
terapined
I'm in Greenville SC and their downtown is very vibrant and absolutely beautiful
I had no idea
Some cites spend a lot on their waterfront and it can really payoff as I see in Greenville