The Biden Presidency 2021

January 9th, 2021 at 5:33:53 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: AZDuffman
No. The CEO was of Mozilla. And his "crime" was not favoring gay marriage. So the gay mafia forced him out.

Oh, I wasn't aware of that at all. I thought you were referring to the CEO of the tech company who was known to have been in the Capitol Building during the riot.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
January 9th, 2021 at 5:48:06 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
AZ..... you keep referring to fraud and often bring up the fact that mail in ballots increased exponentially. I believe that it is not as secure as traditional polling place voting. But that is a far cry from establishing a coordinated fraud effort that actually had enough fraudulent votes to change a state, let alone enough states to change the result of the electoral college. I think there are some elderly folks that are senile that may have had their kids vote in their stead. I’ am not even sure if that ‘fraud group’ would favor one candidate over another. Probably thousands of examples nationwide. Dead voters? Probably hundreds nationwide.

What makes you believe that a single state election had enough fraud to change the winner?

I think you are really just mad that voting became ‘too easy’ and that fraud is not what irks you. And unfortunately for you that horse has left the barn.
January 9th, 2021 at 7:06:49 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO
AZ..... you keep referring to fraud and often bring up the fact that mail in ballots increased exponentially. I believe that it is not as secure as traditional polling place voting. But that is a far cry from establishing a coordinated fraud effort that actually had enough fraudulent votes to change a state, let alone enough states to change the result of the electoral college. I think there are some elderly folks that are senile that may have had their kids vote in their stead. I’ am not even sure if that ‘fraud group’ would favor one candidate over another. Probably thousands of examples nationwide. Dead voters? Probably hundreds nationwide.

What makes you believe that a single state election had enough fraud to change the winner?

I think you are really just mad that voting became ‘too easy’ and that fraud is not what irks you. And unfortunately for you that horse has left the barn.

First thing, a kid voting for a senile person is fraud and a perfect example of why we need to ban mail in voting.

Proof of using mail in for fraud? Just look at how hard the Democrats pushed it. All the evidence you need. Same as how they fight Voter ID to the end, they know what is being done.

Look at the support each candidate had. Tens of thousands at a Trump rally. Biden once had more Trump voters there to heckle him than his own voters. How on earth then does he get more votes?

Look at how they stopped counting then magically the next morning Biden gets enough votes to go over the top.

Fraud in American elections is an old thing, it just happened again. It will happen in the future.
The President is a fink.
January 9th, 2021 at 7:47:15 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
I agree with AZ that there was definitely fraud in the election. Anyone who believes there was no fraud is naive. I also agree with Soopoo that it is unlikely that there was enough fraud to change the results
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
January 9th, 2021 at 8:21:46 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
First thing, a kid voting for a senile person is fraud and a perfect example of why we need to ban mail in voting.

Proof of using mail in for fraud? Just look at how hard the Democrats pushed it. All the evidence you need. Same as how they fight Voter ID to the end, they know what is being done.

Look at the support each candidate had. Tens of thousands at a Trump rally. Biden once had more Trump voters there to heckle him than his own voters. How on earth then does he get more votes?

Look at how they stopped counting then magically the next morning Biden gets enough votes to go over the top.

Fraud in American elections is an old thing, it just happened again. It will happen in the future.

Translation: Duffman’s got no evidence.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 9th, 2021 at 8:29:13 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
Translation: Duffman’s got no evidence.

I agree
This is so absurd because there is no evidence.
Every judge asked to be shown the evidence
No evidence was presented.
The Trumpers actually believed using a word like kraken was more important then presenting evidence lol
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 9th, 2021 at 8:33:35 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

Paragraph by paragraph.

1. Agree that that is an example of a fraudulent vote. You are in the EXTREME minority to want to ban mail in voting because of it. I don’t know the answer to decreasing the chance for and prevalence of fraud.

2. They pushed it because they knew their supporters would be more likely to vote by mail. Quite simple, actually.

3. Rally size????? Really???? You are alleging fraud based on rally size? The fact that the Democrats cared about the pandemic/ social distancing might have been a factor?

4. Since it was non poll place ballots, which the Democrats embraced and the a republicans shunned that were being counted I would have been SHOCKED if Biden didn’t win the vast majority of those votes.

5. Agree. But there is no credible evidence that it was pervasive enough to have altered the outcome of THIS election.

Frankly, you have no real arguments for any of your hypotheses.
January 9th, 2021 at 8:44:15 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

3. Rally size????? Really???? You are alleging fraud based on rally size?

Grateful Dead would sell out Madison Square Garden 9 nights.
Absolutely shocking Jerry Garcia not elected President
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 9th, 2021 at 7:35:14 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 9th, 2021 at 7:44:52 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Paragraph by paragraph.

1. Agree that that is an example of a fraudulent vote. You are in the EXTREME minority to want to ban mail in voting because of it. I don’t know the answer to decreasing the chance for and prevalence of fraud.

2. They pushed it because they knew their supporters would be more likely to vote by mail. Quite simple, actually.

3. Rally size????? Really???? You are alleging fraud based on rally size? The fact that the Democrats cared about the pandemic/ social distancing might have been a factor?

4. Since it was non poll place ballots, which the Democrats embraced and the a republicans shunned that were being counted I would have been SHOCKED if Biden didn’t win the vast majority of those votes.

5. Agree. But there is no credible evidence that it was pervasive enough to have altered the outcome of THIS election.

Frankly, you have no real arguments for any of your hypotheses.

1. I want to ban mail-in voting because it invites this kind of thing all over. Mail in is simply too unsecure. Tell people to get off the couch and get to the polls.

2. And for the easier fraud.

3. Yes, really. I do not buy the pandemic. When it was time to protest for BLM they somehow showed up. Biden did not come close in the primaries until they cleared the field for him.

4. The numbers are still out of reality. Why did they stop counting then start later? With people not allowed in the count rooms?

5. The evidence is all over the place, just that the liberal media is so in control they are making people believe it was legit.
The President is a fink.