The Biden Presidency 2021

January 9th, 2021 at 9:05:08 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman

5. The evidence is all over the place, just that the liberal media is so in control they are making people believe it was legit.

The only evidence of fraud is proven fraud. The rest is speculation.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 9th, 2021 at 11:07:29 PM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2

5. The evidence is all over the place, just that the liberal media is so in control they are making people believe it was legit.

Wow, someone should take all that evidence to a court of law.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
January 10th, 2021 at 12:41:48 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
1. I want to ban mail-in voting because it invites this kind of thing all over. Mail in is simply too unsecure. Tell people to get off the couch and get to the polls.

2. And for the easier fraud.

3. Yes, really. I do not buy the pandemic. When it was time to protest for BLM they somehow showed up. Biden did not come close in the primaries until they cleared the field for him.

4. The numbers are still out of reality. Why did they stop counting then start later? With people not allowed in the count rooms?

+1,000

Soopoo says there's "no credible evidence" even though I posted a ton of evidence in my other thread. I expect the libbies to ignore the facts and pretend like I didn't even say it, but not Soopoo. Oh well.

Quote: JimRockford
Wow, someone should take all that evidence to a court of law.
Um, they did, but the courts refused to look at the evidence and rule on the merits. Instead they claimed that the people who brought the cases didn't have standing.
January 10th, 2021 at 12:54:32 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: DRich
Of course, I would rather spend ten times as much to not live in Michigan.

Believe me, we would spend that
much to keep people like you
out of W MI. Nicest place I ever
lived, and I was in Santa Barbara
for 7 years.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 10th, 2021 at 4:28:05 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
Believe me, we would spend that
much to keep people like you
out of W MI. Nicest place I ever
lived, and I was in Santa Barbara
for 7 years.

Santa Barbara? Just Detroit with palm trees.
The President is a fink.
January 10th, 2021 at 4:28:49 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
The only evidence of fraud is proven fraud. The rest is speculation.

So you do not have evidence before you prosecute someone? I think you may need to take a law course or two.
The President is a fink.
January 10th, 2021 at 6:34:52 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
I would think that if you were trying to win 60+ court cases, that you would have brought the evidence.

One case that alleged that observers were shut out ended up admitting that there was a "non-zero number" of republican poll watchers.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/nov/12/donald-trump/trumps-wrong-claim-election-observers-were-barred-/
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
January 10th, 2021 at 7:33:55 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
First thing, a kid voting for a senile person is fraud and a perfect example of why we need to ban mail in voting.

Many states have been doing mail in voting for much longer than this. I'd at least find mail-in voting easier to swallow if you also had to enclose a copy of your ID. I'm also in favor of the person physically having to show up at the applicable Board of Elections in order to request a mail-in ballot be sent to them, or to pick one up to mail back later. I'd prefer if you could only vote by mail if you legitimately believe there is some reason you won't be able to be there on Election Day.

Alternatively, you could just do away with absentee voting (except for limited circumstances) and just give people a thirty-day window to go to the BOE and submit a ballot that will remain sealed until that day...or start counting them early, whatever.

But, these things would all come down to State Legislatures to decide to do, so if you're looking for the applicable tree to bark up---that's the one.

Quote:
Proof of using mail in for fraud? Just look at how hard the Democrats pushed it. All the evidence you need. Same as how they fight Voter ID to the end, they know what is being done.

That's not proof. The Democrats pushed it because the leadership there is ever so slightly less stupid about these things than Republican leadership.

You see, the Democrats understood that you want to get as many votes as possible in order to win. It seems that was too difficult a concept for the Republicans to grasp.

Besides that, it's just like court after court after court decided: Doctrine of Laches, essentially, which basically says that if you're going to sue ONLY after knowing the results of something that could have been prevented before that thing happened in the first place, then you'll be very unlikely to succeed.

Why did the Republicans not do that at Trump's behest prior to the Election? My guess is twofold:

1.) He probably didn't want to lose his excuse for losing if he were to lose.

2.) Any such lawsuits were unlikely to succeed anyway.

Quote:
Look at the support each candidate had. Tens of thousands at a Trump rally. Biden once had more Trump voters there to heckle him than his own voters. How on earth then does he get more votes?

Because The Grateful Dead isn't one of the best bands of all-time, though they did have arguably the best live concert following.

Also, that whole Coronavirus thing. But, far be it from me to accuse Republicans of being generally intelligent.

Quote:
Look at how they stopped counting then magically the next morning Biden gets enough votes to go over the top.

Fraud in American elections is an old thing, it just happened again. It will happen in the future.

At least for Pennsylvania, for whatever stupid reason, they weren't allowed to start tallying mail-in ballots until Election Day. Had they been able to keep a running tally as they came in, then it would have been the opposite: Biden would have started with a huge lead that Trump would then be the one chipping into because he had more people turn out in person.

Like, this isn't a difficult concept at all. It's exactly the reason why Biden had a lead in Arizona on Election Night that Trump started cutting into, though not by enough.

Anyway, the term, "Widespread voter fraud," is used for a reason: Like you said, there's fraud in every election. There would have to be substantial fraud for anything to change in Trump's favor and there's no proof of that.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
January 10th, 2021 at 7:49:34 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Mission146
Many states have been doing mail in voting for much longer than this. I'd at least find mail-in voting easier to swallow if you also had to enclose a copy of your ID. I'm also in favor of the person physically having to show up at the applicable Board of Elections in order to request a mail-in ballot be sent to them, or to pick one up to mail back later. I'd prefer if you could only vote by mail if you legitimately believe there is some reason you won't be able to be there on Election Day.

Alternatively, you could just do away with absentee voting (except for limited circumstances) and just give people a thirty-day window to go to the BOE and submit a ballot that will remain sealed until that day...or start counting them early, whatever.

We are fairly close here. Close enough we could hash it out over a beer or a macciato. Your choice, I will buy first round.

Quote:
You see, the Democrats understood that you want to get as many votes as possible in order to win. It seems that was too difficult a concept for the Republicans to grasp.

The GOP establishment does not grasp much. They could have learned how to win from Trump but they want to keep pretending they and the DNC are just two houses at Harvard and it is all a little game. They keep listening to political class consultants who keep giving them advice that loses. Quite honestly, given my age I am done with just showing up. I will do like blacks do and show up if the guy talks to me and I like him. Otherwise stay home. Just that I will be voting GOP or not as well as listen to better music.

Quote:
Because The Grateful Dead isn't one of the best bands of all-time, though they did have arguably the best live concert following.

Honestly I do not see what is so special about them. Just an average band. They got themselves de facto banned from multiple show weekends in Pittsburgh after fan misbehavior in the late 1980s. The fans were not so much a problem at the show, but the camping between was a disaster.
The President is a fink.
January 10th, 2021 at 7:56:25 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
We are fairly close here. Close enough we could hash it out over a beer or a macciato. Your choice, I will buy first round.

Sounds good! We'll have to schedule that for the relatively near future. It'll be a black coffee for me or dark espresso. I don't drink anymore and only drink coffee or coffee-related things black. I'll also take a cup of hot Earl Grey or Irish Breakfast Tea with nothing added.

Quote:
The GOP establishment does not grasp much. They could have learned how to win from Trump but they want to keep pretending they and the DNC are just two houses at Harvard and it is all a little game. They keep listening to political class consultants who keep giving them advice that loses. Quite honestly, given my age I am done with just showing up. I will do like blacks do and show up if the guy talks to me and I like him. Otherwise stay home. Just that I will be voting GOP or not as well as listen to better music.

It's really this simple: If you think the other team is cheating, then cheat better. The GOP (and Trump) had absolutely no reason to discourage mail-in voting. None. Zero. No actual party worker/member/officeholder of any kind should discourage any form of voting.

Quote:
Honestly I do not see what is so special about them. Just an average band. They got themselves de facto banned from multiple show weekends in Pittsburgh after fan misbehavior in the late 1980s. The fans were not so much a problem at the show, but the camping between was a disaster.

Was that at Star Lake? I heard the name is going to be Star Lake again, which is good, because everyone still calls it that anyway.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman