The Biden Presidency 2021

November 10th, 2021 at 7:33:24 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: DRich
I liked Pete and would have been happy if he won the nomination.

Pete is basically okay; Pete panders to the Far Left, "Woke," sometimes...both statements can be true simultaneously.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
November 10th, 2021 at 7:37:37 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: RonC
This is typical of the answers given on TV by Bidenistas. Total support for a failed leader.

I hear this garbage over and over
What I dont hear is what exactly do you want Biden to do?
I'm enjoying life
All I want Biden to do is to insure my rights are protected
Thats all
And maybe keep the economy humming but I dont think Presidents can do much about that
What do you want
Have Biden tuck you in every night
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 10th, 2021 at 8:13:37 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: terapined
I hear this garbage over and over
What I dont hear is what exactly do you want Biden to do?
I'm enjoying life
All I want Biden to do is to insure my rights are protected
Thats all
And maybe keep the economy humming but I dont think Presidents can do much about that
What do you want
Have Biden tuck you in every night

We'll have to agree to disagree.

I think that most of the administration is doing a poor job. I expected more/better than what we have gotten.

I'm perfectly fine, thank you, and I don't need Biden or anyone to tuck me in. Neither do I need your ignorant condescending tone.

Please name a few things where you think Biden has not done a good job. I don't care if they don't impact your life; we are having a conversation. Well, not really.
November 10th, 2021 at 8:16:12 AM permalink
terapined
We'll have to agree to disagree.

I think that most of the administration is doing a poor job. I expected more/better than what we have gotten.

Again
What do you want?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 10th, 2021 at 8:26:58 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Again
What do you want?

Biden to govern as a Republican.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 10th, 2021 at 8:29:01 AM permalink
RonC
Again
What do you want?

Again, I have said things that I think they could do better in many posts. Your typical answer is that they are doing just fine. We disagree.

Again, what do you think they could have done better? If the answer is nothing, why would I want to waste time answering what I think they could do better in a response to you?
November 10th, 2021 at 8:30:38 AM permalink
RonC
Quote: ams288

Nope. Biden to govern as a Moderate, which is what he ran as being. He's a Democrat. He won. I think that we would be better off with a more moderate administration. He can do what he pleases, and I can say what I want about it, just as you can.
November 10th, 2021 at 8:38:22 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288

Yeah, he has the build back better platform, which if you disagree with, has nothing to do with not doing the job. One can't argue he hasn't been spending a lot of time already trying to get it passed. He's not been playing golf.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 10th, 2021 at 8:57:25 AM permalink
terapined
Again, I have said things that I think they could do better in many posts. Your typical answer is that they are doing just fine. We disagree.

Again, what do you think they could have done better? If the answer is nothing, why would I want to waste time answering what I think they could do better in a response to you?

Again
What do you want
When I criticized Trump
It was specific
Wear a Damm mask
Tell your family to follow the rules and wear a mask
Stop criticizing mask wearers
Stop retweeting bogus conspiracy
Stop governing by tweeting
Don't tear gas protestors for a photo op
I can go on and on
Again
What do you want Biden to do
He's the President. Not much power but some influence
November 10th, 2021 at 9:04:19 AM permalink
RonC
He's doing a poor job on the Covid vaccine issue. I've gone to that in detail in the Covid thread, but a LEADER works to bring people together and get things done. In the context of Covid, that is educating, informing, encouraging, understanding who is not getting the vaccine (hint--it is not just righties) and helping get them there, etc. His preferred method is to provide an edict that may be unconstitutional as constructed and to talk down to people. He even yells a bit.

Yelling at people that don't do what you want sounds a bit like a dictator...

One thing he could explain is how he went from being a "no" to the vaccine to a "yes"...that may help some people to move along to vaccinated.

(I have been fully vaccinated since February; I took a booster shot yesterday...I never considered it the "Trump" or "Biden" shot; I considered it a great accomplishment by scientists and manufacturers with a push from government and necessity)