The Biden Presidency 2021

November 30th, 2021 at 12:57:56 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: missedhervee
EB, you keep braying that he "stole the election" but that has never been proven, and as you know the republicans have tried hard to prove it.

You must be joking, they've barely tried it all. It was all just for show. They wanted Trump gone just as much as the Democrats did because Trump threw a monkey wrench into their money making livelihood. He was not a good old boy, he was not part of the political apparatus. Meaning it was not business as usual with every senator and every Congressman who's been there longer than 2 years filling their pockets with money from 14 different directions. Trump practically got rid of the lobbyists, the bread and butter of every Washington politician. Both sides hated him but the public loved him. How is it hit every career politician in Washington is poor when they get there, relatively poor, and always leaves office a multi-millionaire. How did they do that on what we pay them. How do you think they did it. Duh
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 30th, 2021 at 1:40:05 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: RonC
The thing is all of the left's obfuscation of the issues at hand with blasts with the pasts show that Biden is a nothing burger, You likely know that, but he is your guy. he was an average to below average Senator and he looks to be an average to below average President.

Cheers!

I would be concerned if a right winger like you thought he was doing a good job.

He accomplished the one thing we needed him to: got Donny out of there.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 30th, 2021 at 5:51:13 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: Evenbob
You must be joking, they've barely tried it all. It was all just for show.

Nonsense.

It wasn't the democrats out snooping, it was the republicans.

While the facts were still fresh and while the scent of blood was still in the water, the Trumpies beat the bushes nationwide looking for proof, any proof, to support their claim of a stolen election.

They filed lawsuits, demanded and got recounts, and at the end: not a damned thing.

Now we'll see what the democrats can find to support MY claim that the election was ALMOST stolen ... by Trump.
December 1st, 2021 at 3:49:43 PM permalink
Evenbob
Nonsense.

It wasn't the democrats out snooping, it was the republicans.

It was all for show. If they did nothing it would look very suspicious. They did as little as they could and then they dropped it. Now that Trump's gone the money is flowing freely into the pockets on both sides of the aisle. Life is good, for them. Sucks for the rest of us.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 1st, 2021 at 4:39:08 PM permalink
missedhervee
OK EB, you say they were holding back, that it was just for show:

Q: who were the intended beneficiaries of their dog and pony show?

A: The same crew of mouth breathers that festooned their trucks with flags; got it.

Gotta keep feeding them BS or else they'll finally wise up; gotta fan those flames of folly, eh?
December 1st, 2021 at 9:50:43 PM permalink
Evenbob
OK EB, you say they were holding back, that it was just for show:

Q: who were the intended beneficiaries of their dog and pony show?

A: The same crew of mouth breathers that festooned their trucks with flags; got it.

Gotta keep feeding them BS or else they'll finally wise up; gotta fan those flames of folly, eh?

Have you forgotten Trump's first 2 years he got no cooperation from the Republicans in the house or the Senate? That Republicans we're dropping out of the House in record numbers because they thought they were going to lose in 2018. The Republicans wanted Trump gone every bit as much as the Democrats did because he was interrupting the money train. It was no longer business as usual for all these elected leeches. Now it is back to business as usual, we get screwed, they don't care, as long as they're getting rich.
December 1st, 2021 at 10:35:23 PM permalink
missedhervee
Ah, now I get it your point: you believe Trump was a man of the people, an outsider, not a denizen of the swamp.

That he was a man of good character whose word was his bond.

That he cared more about you than he did his own family.

Boy howdy, were you buffaloed.
December 1st, 2021 at 11:26:00 PM permalink
Evenbob
Ah, now I get it your point: you believe Trump was a man of the people, an outsider, not a denizen of the swamp.

That he was a man of good character whose word was his bond.

That he cared more about you than he did his own family.

Boy howdy, were you buffaloed.

You obviously paid no attention to job creation, gas prices, energy self-sufficiency, I could go on and on and on. But I'm not going to bother cuz you're a lost cause on the subject. You really can look at what's going on with Captain Poopypants Administration and think it was all so much worse under Trump. Amazing what people can talk themselves into. Well you get to talk to yourself about it for now on because I'm done with it.
December 2nd, 2021 at 9:00:17 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: ams288
I would be concerned if a right winger like you thought he was doing a good job.

He accomplished the one thing we needed him to: got Donny out of there.

Yeah, I am a rabid right-winger.

Just another stupid comment that shows you think you know a lot about me, yet you don't.

I had at least some hope for Biden to do what he said that he would--at least try to unite the country--and he has failed miserably. We are more divided because of how he does things. sure, it is a "calmer" division, but it he is adding to the division, not subtracting from it.

I told people to have hope about his Presidency. I was wrong.

Of course, what this President, or any of them in my life. does makes little impact on my world...but it is something to talk about.
December 2nd, 2021 at 9:14:15 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: RonC
Yeah, I am a rabid right-winger.

I know.

You are NOT delusional like those who think the election was stolen or Jan. 6th was a false flag, but you are a right winger. Not a moderate. You use constant “both sides” false equivalences to deflect from the cancers within your party.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman