Deadpool 2022

September 8th, 2022 at 4:42:24 PM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 163
Posts: 15752
I donít see any issues with William and Kate. They donít seem to be boat rockers. Or if so, fairly mild. So theyíre probably set for the next 50-100 years after King Charles.
Pro-lifer eats meatball with entire human inside without noticing. "Yum Yum", he says.
September 8th, 2022 at 4:43:51 PM permalink
OnceDear
Member since: Nov 21, 2017
Threads: 10
Posts: 1383
Quote: Wizard
Did she live at Clarence House at the time she suddenly became Queen?
I believe so, from 1947 to 1952 she lived in Clarence House.
September 8th, 2022 at 6:43:22 PM permalink
kenarman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 14
Posts: 3745
Quote: terapined
I hope that absurd institution dies with her


That is the kind of comment that an a-hole would make.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
September 8th, 2022 at 7:04:50 PM permalink
terapined
Member since: Aug 6, 2014
Threads: 55
Posts: 10868
Quote: kenarman
That is the kind of comment that an a-hole would make.

The whole Royal institution is a shell of itself in just about all countries as it should become
The UK is really the only exception
I just don't think people should be celebrated simply due to their lineage.
It's a natural evolution of thought and how we govern ourselves ever since our founding fathers broke away from royalty.
Most royalty around the world has become meaningless except the UK
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 8th, 2022 at 8:00:17 PM permalink
kenarman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 14
Posts: 3745
Quote: terapined
The whole Royal institution is a shell of itself in just about all countries as it should become
The UK is really the only exception
I just don't think people should be celebrated simply due to their lineage.
It's a natural evolution of thought and how we govern ourselves ever since our founding fathers broke away from royalty.
Most royalty around the world has become meaningless except the UK


Quote is from your go to source "This is a list of current monarchies. As of 2022, there are 43 sovereign states in the world with a monarch as head of state. There are 13 in Asia, 12 in Europe, 9 in the Americas, 6 in Oceania, and 3 in Africa."

43 countries is not an insignificant number of countries. I think that at least Japan probably respects their monarch as much as Britain does and probably other countries.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
September 8th, 2022 at 8:00:17 PM permalink
kenarman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 14
Posts: 3745
Quote: terapined
The whole Royal institution is a shell of itself in just about all countries as it should become
The UK is really the only exception
I just don't think people should be celebrated simply due to their lineage.
It's a natural evolution of thought and how we govern ourselves ever since our founding fathers broke away from royalty.
Most royalty around the world has become meaningless except the UK


Quote is from your go to source "This is a list of current monarchies. As of 2022, there are 43 sovereign states in the world with a monarch as head of state. There are 13 in Asia, 12 in Europe, 9 in the Americas, 6 in Oceania, and 3 in Africa."

43 countries is not an insignificant number of countries. I think that at least Japan probably respects their monarch as much as Britain does and probably other countries.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
September 9th, 2022 at 5:34:07 AM permalink
terapined
Member since: Aug 6, 2014
Threads: 55
Posts: 10868
Quote: kenarman
Quote is from your go to source "This is a list of current monarchies. As of 2022, there are 43 sovereign states in the world with a monarch as head of state. There are 13 in Asia, 12 in Europe, 9 in the Americas, 6 in Oceania, and 3 in Africa."

43 countries is not an insignificant number of countries. I think that at least Japan probably respects their monarch as much as Britain does and probably other countries.

It's a dying tradition
It's the remnants of the caste system.
Humans have moved on from honering an individuals lineage which is meaningless to honering an individuals accomplishments which is meaningful. That's why Royals no longer rule.
We now choose leaders due to their accomplishments instead of being ruled because of meaningless lineage.
You probably bend the knee due to lineage
I give a tip of the hat to accomplishments:-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 9th, 2022 at 6:53:59 AM permalink
kenarman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 14
Posts: 3745
Quote: terapined
It's a dying tradition
It's the remnants of the caste system.
Humans have moved on from honering an individuals lineage which is meaningless to honering an individuals accomplishments which is meaningful. That's why Royals no longer rule.
We now choose leaders due to their accomplishments instead of being ruled because of meaningless lineage.
You probably bend the knee due to lineage
I give a tip of the hat to accomplishments:-)


Glad to know you give a tip of your hat to Trump.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
September 9th, 2022 at 8:53:22 AM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 23
Posts: 10390
Quote: kenarman
Glad to know you give a tip of your hat to Trump.


We have enough Trump threads. Letís avoid talking about Donny in the Deadpool thread until the glorious day arrives when his name rightfully belongs here.
ďA straight man will not go for kids.Ē - AZDuffman
September 9th, 2022 at 9:21:39 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Member since: Oct 23, 2012
Threads: 236
Posts: 6063
Quote: kenarman
That is the kind of comment that an a-hole would make.


Personal insult. Three-day suspension.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber