The Biden Presidency 2022

July 9th, 2022 at 10:21:39 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: DRich
Shouldn't we be more worried about the welfare of the people globally than just U.S. citizens?

No. We should worry about our people first and help other people along the way.
July 9th, 2022 at 9:39:49 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
1 million barrels of oil from the strategic reserve released by President Biden went to a Chinese firm tied to Hunter Biden. Oh well nothing to see here carry on with watching the Kangaroo Court going on in DC.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
July 10th, 2022 at 3:41:02 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
well, maybe I'm wrong but it seems to me if you don't get these videos from Australia you don't get all the Biden stuff. Or is it because Youtube doesn't show Fox News versions while Sky News slips under the radar?

In any case, if you don't find this hilarious because it's your ox getting gored ... shame on you!

I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
July 10th, 2022 at 6:02:15 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: RonC
No. We should worry about our people first and help other people along the way.

Why do you think U.S. citizens are more important than other people?
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
July 10th, 2022 at 6:10:32 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

I agree
Take Ohtani
He's a lot more important then any US citizen in baseball
Geddy Lee, much more important then your run of the mill US citizen musician
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 10th, 2022 at 6:10:43 AM permalink
RonC

Take care of your own family first.

Help others along the way.

The best way to help them is to help them be productive; not just toss money at them. True of individuals and true of countries.

I suppose you live on the lowest amount of money possible and give all the rest to others. If you do, good on you. You walk the walk.
July 10th, 2022 at 6:18:22 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Take care of your own family first.

Help others along the way.

The best way to help them is to help them be productive; not just toss money at them. True of individuals and true of countries.

I suppose you live on the lowest amount of money possible and give all the rest to others. If you do, good on you. You walk the walk.

No, I don't. I think I am the most important person and selfishly spend my money on me. The fact that you or others are U.S. citizens doesn't make me want to take care of you more than people from another country. I think nationalism is a bunch of crap.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
July 10th, 2022 at 6:26:55 AM permalink
terapined
No, I don't. I think I am the most important person and selfishly spend my money on me. The fact that you or others are U.S. citizens doesn't make me want to take care of you more than people from another country. I think nationalism is a bunch of crap.

I agree
Me and my family 1st
Everybody else second whether you are a US citizen or not
Thank goodness school shootings are just a local problem and not a worldwide problem
It would really really suck if kids all over the world are getting massacred in schools instead of just US citizens
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 10th, 2022 at 6:35:32 AM permalink
RonC

Then Biden’s attempt to get us to be a part New Liberal World Order is the fit for you!

They will attempt to tax any wealth you have to leave you less spending money and give more to other countries.

Take care of whoever you would like to take care of. Your choice. I will make my choice.
July 10th, 2022 at 6:42:43 AM permalink
terapined
Then Biden’s attempt to get us to be a part New Liberal World Order is the fit for you!

They will attempt to tax any wealth you have to leave you less spending money and give more to other countries.

Take care of whoever you would like to take care of. Your choice. I will make my choice.

Cool
It's a small planet
We are all in this together
Let's works together and raise the living standard of the entire planet
Let's treat all peoples of Earth as equals
New world order, no nationalism