The Biden Presidency 2022

October 14th, 2022 at 8:55:37 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO
I didn’t believe that Biden actually said his son died in Iraq. Until I heard the entire speech. Wifey (who loves ‘Uncle Joe’) tried to interpret it as his son got brain cancer from his time in Iraq. If that’s what he meant to say he could have said it. If Joe Biden was your run of the mill 80 year old making these type of statements you’d just shrug them off as the ramblings of an old guy not doing anyone any harm. But he is the President! And if the Republicans can’t figure out a way to nominate NOT DONALD TRUMP he will be President for 4 more years deeper into his decline.

I believe the word is going to go out really fast when or if he is really going downhill. His daily briefers are going to note when he starts asking the same thing 5 minutes after they already told him. Congress members of both sides will consult with his aides and each other. Then whatever is necessary will happen, announcements made and Harris sworn in.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 14th, 2022 at 9:30:51 AM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
Quote: rxwine
I believe the word is going to go out really fast when or if he is really going downhill. His daily briefers are going to note when he starts asking the same thing 5 minutes after they already told him. Congress members of both sides will consult with his aides and each other. Then whatever is necessary will happen, announcements made and Harris sworn in.

Jeebas you make it sound like they’re going to assasinate him.

He doesn’t have dementia but is also pretty clearly not as capable as he was a decade ago.
October 14th, 2022 at 9:53:43 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: rquiredusername
Jeebas you make it sound like they’re going to assasinate him.

He doesn’t have dementia but is also pretty clearly not as capable as he was a decade ago.

It’s hard to say what if anything will happen in the next two years. Some people become acutely aware of their memory loss, and realize they are not up to a task anymore.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 16th, 2022 at 4:48:33 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
He's baaaack, creepy pervy Joe is back to sniffing girls hair and whispering in their ear. It's dementia, he doesn't know where he is at half the time, he doesn't remember the rules he has to follow now, so he just resorts back to the creepy old man Joe the pervert.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 17th, 2022 at 12:26:40 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: Evenbob
He's baaaack, creepy pervy Joe is back to sniffing girls hair and whispering in their ear. It's dementia, he doesn't know where he is at half the time, he doesn't remember the rules he has to follow now, so he just resorts back to the creepy old man Joe the pervert.

I was wrong the mainstream media is not ignoring creepy Joe hair sniffing I've seen this video several places now. Usually you can only see it in Australia and Europe they are the only ones that cover the news here accurately
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 17th, 2022 at 1:31:26 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

I was wrong the mainstream media is not ignoring creepy Joe hair sniffing I've seen this video several places now. Usually you can only see it in Australia and Europe they are the only ones that cover the news here accurately

Always sad when you have to reply to yourself because no one else cares.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 17th, 2022 at 3:03:13 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25

Thanks for posting this up here. I don't watch news other than some local stuff, weather and that. I never liked what he was doing from the start. I wouldn't want him sniffing my grandkids hair or any other old man either. That is not a proper way to behave.

Obviously as you've said Ozzy news knows this is wrong.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 17th, 2022 at 9:53:40 PM permalink
Evenbob
October 18th, 2022 at 6:48:57 PM permalink
Evenbob

This story's got legs now I saw them talk about it for 20 minutes on another show today. It's not just the touching that's creepy it's an 80 year old man giving marriage advice to a 12 year old girl he doesn't even know. That with the touching and it's perp walk time for anybody else.
October 19th, 2022 at 11:41:45 AM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
In his latest blame the energy companies for daring to operate as businesses while he openly opposes their future, he’s asked energy companies to not buy stock while the war is going on. Imagine some scumbag that doesn’t give a hoot about the American people telling companies that couldn’t care less about the American people to care about the American people…