Is Covid over?

October 22nd, 2022 at 12:28:32 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Riverjordan
Actually, rxwine, AZ was questioning why I was worried since I am double Vaccinated.

I only addressed his comment about it working, not your reasons for taking it or not taking it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 22nd, 2022 at 3:24:29 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/cdc-director-infected-covid-despite-max-vax-and-boosters
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 22nd, 2022 at 3:31:12 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/cdc-director-infected-covid-despite-max-vax-and-boosters

Yawn
It's much ado about nothing.
Ringo has covid. No doubt he's vaccinated
Vax and boosters don't prevent covid
Isn't that common knowledge
It should be.
The vaccine does not prevent transmission nor does it prevent you from getting covid.
All the vaccine does is hopefully keep you out of the hospital but that's not a guarantee.
It's an odds game. Your odds are way better surviving covid at home then unvaccinated and possibly hospitalized
It's about not winning a Herman Cain award :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 23rd, 2022 at 10:20:33 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
I only addressed his comment about it working, not your reasons for taking it or not taking it.

Actually you do not realize all you did was back up what I said. If someone is vaxed and it works then why are they worried about catching the china virus? That is what I said. Then you said more unvaxed people die than vaxed.
The President is a fink.
October 23rd, 2022 at 10:56:14 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman
Actually you do not realize all you did was back up what I said. If someone is vaxed and it works then why are they worried about catching the china virus? That is what I said. Then you said more unvaxed people die than vaxed.

Just because you lower your risk of dying doesn’t mean you don’t mind getting sick.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 23rd, 2022 at 11:50:44 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Just because you lower your risk of dying doesn’t mean you don’t mind getting sick.

Which has to do with you backing up my point but thinking you were not how exactly?
The President is a fink.
October 23rd, 2022 at 12:00:30 PM permalink
rxwine
Which has to do with you backing up my point but thinking you were not how exactly?

It’s not that someone has to think something doesn’t work to not want to be around people who are coughing.
October 23rd, 2022 at 12:07:06 PM permalink
AZDuffman
It’s not that someone has to think something doesn’t work to not want to be around people who are coughing.

Not wanting to be around is one thing. Living in fear of them is another. Living in fear if you have the vax makes even less sense.

But this has to do with your agreeing with me yet keep yapping about it how again? Or just how as you never said how.
The President is a fink.
October 23rd, 2022 at 12:19:35 PM permalink
rxwine
Not wanting to be around is one thing. Living in fear of them is another. Living in fear if you have the vax makes even less sense.

But this has to do with your agreeing with me yet keep yapping about it how again? Or just how as you never said how.

If the only possible reason to to take extra precautions after taking the vax were that one didn’t think the vax worked, then you would be right. Some people have different levels of risk tolerance and want to take more precautions.
October 23rd, 2022 at 1:49:26 PM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Having Covid, even mild covid, is a bloody PITA. It's likely to require time off work. It's likely to make it wise to stay away from elderly or vulnerable family and loved ones. It's not something to fear... It is something to take steps to avoid.

But why do I/we bother. It's not like you will ever use or gain anything from my/our reply. You are hardwired now to be non-receptive.