Supreme Court strikes down Roe v. Wade?

May 13th, 2022 at 3:19:50 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
She has plenty of time to make a choice. what is getting the feminists upset is they want the right to tear a baby to shreds up until the moment of birth.

Infanticide is what is disgusting.

Keep up the BSing. You've been exposed.

You were uphappy with the government asking you for even the least contributions of actions during covid epidemic which might have saved a few lives.

But you think the government should be able to require way more than that for a woman. Keep pretending you have some moral authority to tell anyone else about respect for life.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 13th, 2022 at 3:29:21 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Keep up the BSing. You've been exposed.

You were uphappy with the government asking you for even the least contributions of actions during covid epidemic which might have saved a few lives.

But you think the government should be able to require way more than that for a woman. Keep pretending you have some moral authority to tell anyone else about respect for life.

So you are saying you have exposed yourself because you were against "my body. my choice" when it came to the china virus but for abortion you are all of a sudden in favor?

For the 48th time, it is not her body, the child is its own body. If you believe in science.
The President is a fink.
May 13th, 2022 at 3:42:38 PM permalink
rxwine
So you are saying you have exposed yourself because you were against "my body. my choice" when it came to the china virus but for abortion you are all of a sudden in favor?

For the 48th time, it is not her body, the child is its own body. If you believe in science.

Wrong again. I said the least of the requirements. Not forcing you to take a vaccine. But complaining being told to wear a mask. And as I remember you bragged about doing maskless events. And all of you potentially spreading covid.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 13th, 2022 at 3:47:56 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Wrong again. I said the least of the requirements. Not forcing you to take a vaccine. But complaining being told to wear a mask. And as I remember you bragged about doing maskless events. And all of you potentially spreading covid.

But anyone who wanted to wear a mask could and they would feel safe. The masks did nothing but calm the sheep.

Ever notice the maskers who are vaxed are the ones still most worried about catching it?
The President is a fink.
May 13th, 2022 at 3:53:32 PM permalink
rxwine
But anyone who wanted to wear a mask could and they would feel safe. The masks did nothing but calm the sheep.

Ever notice the maskers who are vaxed are the ones still most worried about catching it?

If you want the job making public health decisions, go back to school first and get the training.
May 13th, 2022 at 4:31:43 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
If you want the job making public health decisions, go back to school first and get the training.

School? Nah. Certain people shouldn’t be allowed within 50 yds of children.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 13th, 2022 at 8:24:42 PM permalink
AZDuffman

Don't care to make public health decisions, just my own.
The President is a fink.
May 13th, 2022 at 9:21:34 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: missedhervee
Abortion, like cannabis, is the type of an issue that should have the same provisions nationwide, without variation state by state. Don't leave it to the states: that allows for unequal outcomes based on identical facts.

Quote: Wizard
Then why even have different states?

I have to agree with the Wizard on this point. There are plenty of issues, some just as important as cannabis and abortion, that are handled by state laws. Most murder cases are prosecuted by state laws, often with different outcomes. Laws covering marriage, rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse vary from state to state. Legal age of consent is covered by state laws.

Roe v Wade ruled that abortion required a balancing act between the constitutional "right to privacy" and governments' interests in protecting women's health and prenatal life. The balancing act solution said that in the first trimester women had 100% "right to privacy". During the third trimester, abortions could be prohibited entirely so long as the laws contained exceptions for cases when they were necessary to save the life or health of the mother.
May 13th, 2022 at 9:34:57 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
I'm sorry, but abortion is a medical procedure, and as such should be uniform across the land.

Are their any other medical procedures which vary substantially state by state to the degree the anti-abortion proponents propose?

Setting a broken leg is the same in Alabama as it is in Hawaii.
May 14th, 2022 at 5:16:44 AM permalink
rxwine
Don't care to make public health decisions, just my own.

What do you know, so do women.