Supreme Court strikes down Roe v. Wade?

June 24th, 2022 at 5:21:19 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: rxwine

About the same time as Democrats stop caring about them.
June 24th, 2022 at 5:41:21 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Evenbob
The biggest problem I have with abortion is that people lie to themselves about it. I'm old enough now that I've known several women over the years that had abortions and every single one of them regrets it now. Even at the time they had the abortion none of them felt like it was a nothingburger, even the strongest atheist felt like she just did a very selfish thing. I'm talking about consensual sex abortions not about rapes. No matter how you lie to yourself about what stage a group of cells becomes a baby every woman knows she's doing something that is not natural.

I know a guy very well that has had multiple kids aborted, he hasn't lost one second of sleep over it. I also have never regretted it.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
June 24th, 2022 at 6:17:25 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Had a big Republican roommate in college. He was fat and dorky. Lost his virginity freshman year to this psycho girl. They started dating. The summer between freshman and sophomore year he knocked her up. They couldn’t get to the abortion clinic fast enough to get rid of it!

I see on FB he’s celebrating today’s ruling. lol

They’re married now with two kids. Yes, he married the first girl that spread her legs for him. Sad.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 24th, 2022 at 6:24:01 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Why do babies cry when they're born? Because that's when the Supreme Court stops caring about them.

And what exactly would SCOTUS "caring" about them entail? SCOTUS is not their parents after all.
The President is a fink.
June 24th, 2022 at 6:24:02 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: DRich
I know a guy very well that has had multiple kids aborted, he hasn't lost one second of sleep over it. I also have never regretted it.

Why would you, you've made it obvious you care about absolutely nothing. Somebody makes a post that says they like something you'll go out of your way to say how much you don't like it. It's all a front for major insecurities but I don't care.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 24th, 2022 at 6:31:04 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Well to explain my post about rape.

In short, I've never argued with a single pro-lifer who doesn't reaffirm in many ways that we are dealing with "Babies", "unborn babies" or "person" "human life" and all manner of confirming we are talking about a person. So regardless of whether they want to face it or not, we don't execute babies out of the womb to adulthood because they are a product of rape. No court or US law allows that.

Pro-lifers make such a strong case of person in defending their view, well they should know we don't kill "people" who are products of rape. You put yourself in that position. Even if a rapist kills the entire family and rapes the 13 year old daughter you have claimed any resulting pregnancy here has the right to life and that is primary to someone's comfort zone. So join all the other pro-rapist pregnant supporters and smile about it.

Don't bother to ask what any of this means Duffman. It's written for people who can figure it out, even if you claim you can't.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 24th, 2022 at 6:37:44 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
Why would you, you've made it obvious you care about absolutely nothing. Somebody makes a post that says they like something you'll go out of your way to say how much you don't like it. It's all a front for major insecurities but I don't care.

Always fun to watch EB try to thread the needle of his atheist persona and his pro-life persona on here.

Wonder which one is just a character he’s playing? I’d guess pro-life.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 24th, 2022 at 6:53:36 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
Always fun to watch EB try to thread the needle of his atheist persona and his pro-life persona on here.

Wonder which one is just a character he’s playing? I’d guess pro-life.

I don't think he likes Drich coopting his role of showing up on a thread to say how little he cares about it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 24th, 2022 at 9:05:56 PM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
Seems like allowing the states to vote for themselves on this is pretty democratic, especially given the complaints that nine unelected officials shouldn’t legislate.
June 24th, 2022 at 9:45:43 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rquiredusername
Seems like allowing the states to vote for themselves on this is pretty democratic, especially given the complaints that nine unelected officials shouldn’t legislate.

There never should have been Roe versus Wade because this has always been a state-by-state issue. This was bound to happen it might as well happen now. I don't see what the big deal is because most States are going to allow abortions.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.