2 votes (15.38%)
2 votes (15.38%)
No votes (0%)

13 members have voted

October 6th, 2023 at 2:05:39 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: GenoDRPh
Um, Joe was neither VP not US Senator when the Trump admin appointed the special counsel. Nor was Joe in any office when Weiss was appointed US attorney.

Another fact the Biden Crime Family crowd has gotten wrong...

You are correct, it was another set of Democrat Senators who had to vet the Special Counsel.

The point remains the same...the federal prosecutors in each state have to pass some form of muster by the Senators from that state.

Yes, Trump appointed him. I never said that he didn't, and unlike most here, I corrected myself here.

I guess you are sure that Biden never was part of the use of his tremendous influence to make millions. i am not. I am also not sure that he did. If you want to call names, go ahead...

Before anyone says "...but Trump"--I am completely okay with the issue of the the big deal his family made as he left office being investigated.
October 11th, 2023 at 11:05:24 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
New York House Republicans will introduce a measure to expel Rep. George Santos (R-N.Y.) from the legislative body, Rep. Anthony D’Esposito (R-N.Y.) announced Wednesday.
“Today, I’ll be introducing an expulsion resolution to rid the People’s House of fraudster, George Santos,” he wrote on X, formerly known as Twitter.
D’Esposito said the resolution will be co-sponsored by fellow first-term GOP Reps. Nick LaLota, Mike Lawler, Marc Molinaro, Nick Langworthy and Brandon Williams, all from New York.
The announcement comes one day after prosecutors in New York filed a superseding indictment against Santos, charging him with 10 new criminal charges. He now faces 23 charges in total.
The new indictment accuses Santos of stealing campaign contributors’ identities and financial information and of charging their credit cards numerous times without their authorization. The indictment also alleges Santos falsely reported to the Federal Election Commission (FEC) that his family made significant campaign contributions they did not make.
The announcement marks a shift in position for the six New York first-term lawmakers, who in May voted with the rest of the GOP conference to refer the matter to the House Ethics Committee, rather than vote for Santos’s expulsion.
That vote made them a target for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC), which in September released a video attacking five of the six members for that vote against Santos’s expulsion.
“Nick LaLota, Anthony D’Esposito, Mike Lawler, Marc Molinaro, and Brandon Williams turned their backs on New Yorkers by voting to protect an admitted criminal — making it crystal clear they stand with MAGA extremists over New York voters,” DCCC spokesperson Ellie Dougherty said at the time in a statement attached to a press release on the video
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 11th, 2023 at 1:07:10 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Donny has been slurring a lot lately

https://x.com/therickwilson/status/1712197400809402709?s=46&t=YzY5S35GIt5OOF8vvdFyAA
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 11th, 2023 at 1:50:37 PM permalink
RonC
Quote: ams288

You have tons of stuff to say about Trump, legitimate stuff, but he runs circles around Biden when it comes to coherent speech.

My hope is that neither one of them stands for election next fall.
October 11th, 2023 at 1:57:17 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: RonC
You have tons of stuff to say about Trump, legitimate stuff, but he runs circles around Biden when it comes to coherent speech.

Your right wing bubble just doesn’t cover the crazy/stupid/incoherent stuff Donny says.
October 11th, 2023 at 3:00:11 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 97
They're both TOO DAMNED OLD!
October 12th, 2023 at 4:08:43 AM permalink
RonC
Quote: ams288

Your right wing bubble just doesn’t cover the crazy/stupid/incoherent stuff Donny says.

I find great humor in your response. I read your post and listened to the clip you added. A few seconds later, I listened to President Biden speaking. It is obvious that both men are beyond their prime but President Biden slurs more, whispers, shouts, and loses his train of thought more often.

I don't listen to Trump very much. I avoid it. He annoys me to no end and has since Covid or so. His temperament is horrible. He's lost ground for the Republicans in three elections in a row.

If you can't see that Trump's mental decline is lesser than President Biden's, you might be the one who needs to leave the bubble...
October 12th, 2023 at 4:09:06 AM permalink
RonC
Quote: missedhervee
They're both TOO DAMNED OLD!

Agreed.
October 12th, 2023 at 5:50:43 AM permalink
ams288
A broken clock is right twice a day: DeSantis attacks Donny for praising Hezbollah (wtf!?!):

Quote: @RonDeSantis
Terrorists have murdered at least 1,200 Israelis and 22 Americans and are holding more hostage, so it is absurd that anyone, much less someone running for President, would choose now to attack our friend and ally, Israel, much less praise Hezbollah terrorists as “very smart.”

As President, I will stand with Israel and treat terrorists like the scum that they are.

https://x.com/rondesantis/status/1712292173272457399?s=46&t=YzY5S35GIt5OOF8vvdFyAA
October 12th, 2023 at 12:38:37 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Proof Trump is not racist.

Quote:
Trump corrected by Fox News host as ex-president appears to confuse Biden for Obama

He doesn't see color. (that's my joke of the day)
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?