1 vote (25%)
2 votes (50%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (25%)

4 members have voted

May 13th, 2023 at 12:25:47 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
A handy interactive chart to find out who votes more with Biden. Just click on the gray bars for a different person. Not really surprising, but I was surprised that Sinema votes way more with than Manchin, who is the worst of the Democrats.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-congress-votes/kyrsten-sinema/
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 13th, 2023 at 2:22:16 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine
A handy interactive chart to find out who votes more with Biden. Just click on the gray bars for a different person. Not really surprising, but I was surprised that Sinema votes way more with than Manchin, who is the worst of the Democrats.

She used to be a far-left Democrat.

She really sold her soul to get into the senate. She’s awful.

She is gone come Jan. 2025.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 16th, 2023 at 7:00:07 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: rxwine

I think it's telling that one of the most Centrist people in the Senate be considered the, 'Worst.'

I've said it here multiple times; another name for a WV Democrat is, 'Moderate Republican.' Honestly, you should be thrilled to bits just to have anyone on the blue team from West Virginia---one of the reddest states.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 16th, 2023 at 7:10:56 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Mission146
I think it's telling that one of the most Centrist people in the Senate be considered the, 'Worst.'

I've said it here multiple times; another name for a WV Democrat is, 'Moderate Republican.' Honestly, you should be thrilled to bits just to have anyone on the blue team from West Virginia---one of the reddest states.

My middle position is the middle of the Democrats, neither the farthest left nor the farthest right of them.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 16th, 2023 at 7:16:54 AM permalink
ams288

Joe Manchin is leagues better than Sinema.*

*opinion subject to change if he is delusional enough to run for president in 2024
May 16th, 2023 at 7:48:08 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: ams288
Joe Manchin is leagues better than Sinema.*

*opinion subject to change if he is delusional enough to run for president in 2024

He'd fail to get nominated, so I really don't see what difference it would make.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 16th, 2023 at 7:50:05 AM permalink
ams288
He'd fail to get nominated, so I really don't see what difference it would make.

I’m talking independent.
May 16th, 2023 at 7:58:25 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
I’m talking independent.

I'm not convinced it would make a huge difference even then. Do you really think he'd pull many Democrat votes outside of foregone conclusion (Republican wins anyway) West Virginia?
May 16th, 2023 at 8:04:07 AM permalink
ams288
I'm not convinced it would make a huge difference even then. Do you really think he'd pull many Democrat votes outside of foregone conclusion (Republican wins anyway) West Virginia?

I think it could make a huge difference in close swing states.
May 16th, 2023 at 8:13:06 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
I think it could make a huge difference in close swing states.

I'd be shocked if he pulled more than 0.5% of the overall vote as an independent, some of which would come from Republicans if Trump ran, but I guess it's possible.