Sex Change Impossibility Theory

Page 4 of 9<1234567>Last »
March 30th, 2023 at 12:32:15 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Tanko
Only the depraved degenerate perverts who try to convert the kids.

This filthy animal straddling a 14 year old minor, while doing a lap dance, is committing a sex crime and should be arrested.

This is meaningless
Go after the individual and leave all the other drags alone
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 30th, 2023 at 1:25:44 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
searching for activists for Terrapin Ed, who seems to believe such a thing doesn't exist unless I name them

like I said, I'm not privy to the influencers kids would come across in social media, and won't find them with a google search. Instead I'm now looking for professional organizations that talk to legislators, influence doctors and medical facilities, and take stands in court cases and that sort of thing

I'll keep posting them one at a time as I find egregious excerpts [in my view]

#1 American Academy of Pediatrics

Quote:
The AAP recommends that youth who identify as transgender and gender diverse have access to comprehensive, gender-affirming, and developmentally appropriate health care that is provided in a safe and inclusive clinical space and that insurance plans offer coverage for health care that is specific to the needs of youth who identify as transgender and gender diverse, including coverage for medical, psychological, and, when indicated, surgical gender-affirming interventions.
emphasis mine

https://transhealthproject.org/resources/medical-organization-statements/american-academy-pediatrics-statements/
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
March 30th, 2023 at 1:34:22 PM permalink
odiousgambit
American Academy of Nursing

Quote:
[decrying legislation that would invite] insurers to deny treatment to transgender and gender nonconforming patients, including the denial of treatments such as hormone therapy, counseling and surgery that are essential to transgender patients, as they see fit

pay for your own hormone therapy, counseling and surgery
March 30th, 2023 at 1:37:04 PM permalink
odiousgambit
shall I go on?

American Academy of Dermatology

Quote:
"Recognizes that transgender and gender diverse individuals can benefit greatly from medical and surgical gender-affirming treatments.
Supports evidence-based coverage of all gender-affirming therapy and procedures which help the mental and physical well-being of gender diverse individuals.
Recognizes that gender-affirming procedures and treatments are not “cosmetic” or “elective” or for the mere convenience of the patient. These procedures are not optional in any meaningful sense, but are understood to be medically necessary for the health and well-being of the individual.
Advocates for removal of barriers to care and supports both public and private health insurance coverage of gender transition treatment."
March 30th, 2023 at 1:43:06 PM permalink
odiousgambit
American Academy of Physician Assistants, a certain caucus within:

The Lesbian Bisexual Gay & Transgender PA (LBGT PA) Caucus
Quote:
... joined an amicus brief in Fulcher v. Secretary of Veterans Affairs, which challenged the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs' refusal to engage in rulemaking to reconsider its ban on providing transgender-related surgery to veterans.
Good grief!

I'm guessing Ed was all for this.

https://transhealthproject.org/resources/medical-organization-statements/american-academy-physician-assistants/
March 31st, 2023 at 2:19:53 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: odiousgambit
In particular I find the female-to-male-transitioned to be ridiculously short of what is a real man ... in the very few cases I might be acquainted with such. Just strike me as a young boy.

Then, in the case of the Nashville maniac, maybe they just pick up the worst traits of the sex and leave wanting the rest?

"distinguished service professor" has to be a new term for professor emeritus, of course this shows that the professors who have to worry about their jobs have to keep their mouths shut

With the Nashville person, there were some before and after images circulating.

She appeared to be very attractive before and very confused after her conversion.

The conservative Christian psychiatrist got hammered by MSM for claiming it's a mental issue.

--------------------------

Distinguished Professorship: A Life-Changing Distinction

https://salarship.com/article/distinguished-professor/

-------------------------
March 31st, 2023 at 2:54:53 AM permalink
DoubleGold
The New Atlantis 143 page pdf report published in 2016 is the first link.

The second is the article source of the link.

----------------------------------

Sexuality and Gender

Findings from the Biological, Psychological, and Social Sciences

Lawrence S. Mayer, M.B., M.S., Ph.D. Paul R. McHugh, M.D.

https://www.thenewatlantis.com/wp-content/uploads/legacy-pdfs/20160819_TNA50SexualityandGender.pdf

---------------------------------

Human Rights Campaign Sets Sights on Johns Hopkins After Controversial Trans Report

The Human Rights Campaign has set its sights on Johns Hopkins University after two health professionals affiliated with the institution published a controversial report many considered to be anti-transgender.

Sept. 1, 2016
The movement’s latest effort is a controversial 143-page report that LGBTQ advocates consider an early Christmas gift to religious conservatives. Its authors are Dr. Paul McHugh and Dr. Lawrence Mayer of Johns Hopkins University’s Bloomberg School of Public Health and School of Medicine in Baltimore, Md., who between them have never conducted independent research on LGBTQ Americans.
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/hrc-sets-sights-johns-hopkins-after-controversial-sexuality-gender-report-n641501

March 31st, 2023 at 3:08:22 AM permalink
DoubleGold
According to a Washington Post survey: 'Most trans adults say transitioning made them more satisfied with their lives'

Then there's this:

According to a survey of 37,000 LGBTQ people: 'Three In Ten Young Trans People Attempt Suicide'

Findings from the 2015 U.S. Transgender Survey: '51% of them attempted suicide in that year'

'Transgender teens 7.6 times more likely to attempt suicide'

That hasn't stopped perverted and depraved democrat politicians in democrat run cities and and their perverted and depraved teachers unions from going into full groomer mode, looking for fresh meat.

Over $200K being spent on drag queen shows at NYC schools, records show

'Girl straddled by drag queen sparks outrage at North Carolina school'

One thing I noticed with the MSM programs I viewed (to see the other side), were the clinics the children were attending for direction, had personnel helping the children that looked like lesbians.

In other words, I wasn't convinced the children were being provided unbiased data.
March 31st, 2023 at 3:32:26 AM permalink
DoubleGold
This person discusses the necessity of dilating. 'Every day.' 'A couple of hours.'

You start with the purple dilator and work your way up to the orange one.

Most people dilate for the rest of their lives.

A scientific paper add:

--------------------------------

Postoperative complications of male to female sex reassignment surgery: A 10-year French retrospective study

2019 Feb
Abstract
Hard dilation was prescribed in case of healed short-depth vagina, with good efficiency in most of cases. Secondary vaginoplasty was required in cases of neovagina stenosis or persisting short-depth neovagina after failure of hard dilation protocol.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30269882/

March 31st, 2023 at 3:43:34 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Quote: DoubleGold
what a biased article! right off the bat, it's "Those who would deny individuals like Grimm their civil rights" instead of something like "who advocates say they would deny individuals like Grimm their civil rights"

from an outfit at NBC called NBC OUT, which google tells us, "NBC Out elevates the conversation surrounding gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and queer life and culture". So what do you expect.

but includes the below, which allows me to add to my list of professional organizations that talk to legislators, influence doctors and medical facilities, and take stands in court cases and that sort of thing ... that take activist stands

>>>

John Hopkins Medicine

Quote:
will join a growing number of leading academic medical centers this fall in offering gender-affirming therapies for transgender patients, including sex reassignment surgery and hormonal treatment as part of a range of support options available.
emphasis mine

Mind, Ed's next post will say he still thinks there are no activists
Page 4 of 9<1234567>Last »