Threads: 30
Invisible Rainbow in pdf:

------------------

The INVISIBLE RAINBOW

A History of Electricity and Life

Arthur Firstenberg
We live today with a number of devastating diseases that do not belong
here, whose origin we do not know, whose presence we take for granted and
no longer question. What it feels like to be without them is a state of vitality
that we have completely forgotten.

“Anxiety disorder,” afflicting one-sixth of humanity, did not exist before
the 1860s, when telegraph wires first encircled the earth. No hint of it
appears in the medical literature before 1866.

Influenza, in its present form, was invented in 1889, along with
alternating current. It is with us always, like a familiar guest—so familiar
that we have forgotten that it wasn’t always so. Many of the doctors who
were flooded with the disease in 1889 had never seen a case before.
Prior to the 1860s, diabetes was so rare that few doctors saw more than
one or two cases during their lifetime. It, too, has changed its character:
diabetics were once skeletally thin. Obese people never developed the
disease.

Heart disease at that time was the twenty-fifth most common illness,
behind accidental drowning. It was an illness of infants and old people. It
was extraordinary for anyone else to have a diseased heart.

Cancer was also exceedingly rare. Even tobacco smoking, in nonelectrified times,
did not cause lung cancer.

These are the diseases of civilization, that we have also inflicted on our
animal and plant neighbors, diseases that we live with because of a refusal
to recognize the force that we have harnessed for what it is. The 60-cycle
current in our house wiring, the ultrasonic frequencies in our computers, the
radio waves in our televisions, the microwaves in our cell phones, these are
only distortions of the invisible rainbow that runs through our veins and
makes us alive. But we have forgotten.

It is time that we remember.
https://ia601808.us.archive.org/19/items/the-invisible-rainbow/The%20Invisible%20Rainbow.pdf

-------------------
March 28th, 2024 at 6:58:44 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: DoubleGold
that's it, dated 2020. Her blog is a bad link, suggesting her demise

I can understand her conclusions and she did find support for her suspicions. I'm not sure I'd respect all the sources, but if I had cancer I might dig deeper. There is not a general warning in the form of "let's warn the public" out there for laptops and cell phones, and I think there would be. Of course this leads to conspiracy, bribery, and cover-up theories.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
March 28th, 2024 at 7:20:42 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: odiousgambit
that's it, dated 2020. Her blog is a bad link, suggesting her demise

I can understand her conclusions and she did find support for her suspicions. I'm not sure I'd respect all the sources, but if I had cancer I might dig deeper. There is not a general warning in the form of "let's warn the public" out there for laptops and cell phones, and I think there would be. Of course this leads to conspiracy, bribery, and cover-up theories.

If you read that book, let me know if you feel and/or think differently.
March 28th, 2024 at 7:20:43 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I suppose it's possible anything affecting cells might lead to cancerous mutations; it's just never been connected to some things. Maybe one day, they will be able to say, one in million people might get cancer from some thing we are all routinely exposed to. But it may be so rare, it's not only not been detected, but no one is really worried enough to look for it. All this massive meta-data collection going on may turn up some suspects.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 28th, 2024 at 9:58:21 AM permalink
DoubleGold
The author of that book wrote the book before C19.

When C19 first occurred, there were supposedly 10,000 5G stations connected online close to the same time, in none other than Wuhan.

However, he covers the same period 100 years before (Spanish flu), if I remember correctly.

I'll have to read it again to memorize it.

-----------------

Arthur Firstenberg
Born May 28, 1950, in Brooklyn, New York, Firstenberg was a Westinghouse scholar who received a BA in mathematics from Cornell University in 1971 and continued into medical school from 1978 to 1982. Firstenberg did not complete medical school due to illness, which he attributes to electromagnetic hypersensitivity brought on by receiving over 40 diagnostic dental x-rays.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Firstenberg

-----------------
March 28th, 2024 at 10:40:22 AM permalink
DoubleGold
The viruses that they were registering on the C19 tests, were created within the body, in an attempt to protect the body by our immune system.

Our bodies were defending against 5G.

5G is not contagious.
March 30th, 2024 at 4:27:09 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
Certainly! In Scotland, you have the **right to roam** across land and the countryside, even if it's privately owned. Here are the key points:

1. **Land Reform (Scotland) Act 2003**:
- This legislation introduced new rights of **responsible public access** to land.
- Access rights are upheld and managed by **local authorities** and **National Park authorities** (referred to as the access authorities).
- The **Scottish Outdoor Access Code** outlines the rights and responsibilities of both land managers and those exercising access rights.

2. **Access Rights**:
- Part 1 of the Act grants a right of **responsible non-motorized access** for recreational and other purposes to land and inland water throughout Scotland, with a few exceptions.
- Access rights apply if exercised **responsibly**.
- The Code specifies where access rights apply and what behavior is considered responsible.
- Access rights do not apply to certain areas, such as fields of crops or private gardens.

3. **Management of Access**:
- Access authorities are responsible for managing access at a local level.
- They uphold the exercise of access rights over any route, waterway, or means by which access rights may be exercised.
- If access is obstructed, they can serve a notice to remove the obstruction.
- Access authorities also plan for a system of **core paths** to provide reasonable public access throughout their area.

4. **Custom and Tradition**:
- Before the 2003 Act, access was freely taken in Scotland based on **custom and tradition**.
- These customary rights still apply as long as you're causing no damage and walking responsibly.
- You may walk on land where statutory rights don't apply without committing an offense²⁴.

In summary, while you can walk across private land in Scotland without explicit permission, it's crucial to do so **responsibly** and respect the environment and landowners. 🏞️🚶‍♂️

Source: Conversation with Bing, 3/30/2024
(1) A simple guide to Scottish access rights - Ramblers. https://bing.com/search?q=can+you+walk+across+private+land+in+Scotland+without+permission.
(2) A simple guide to Scottish access rights - Ramblers. https://www.ramblers.org.uk/go-walking-hub/simple-guide-scottish-access-rights.
(3) Public access to land - Landscape and outdoor access - gov.scot. https://www.gov.scot/policies/landscape-and-outdoor-access/public-access-to-land/.
(4) The Right To Roam in Scotland: Can You Really Go Everywhere? - Travelness. https://travelness.com/right-to-roam-in-scotland.
(5) Right to Roam: In Scotland, Hikers Can Go Anywhere - Backpacker. https://www.backpacker.com/stories/issues/scotland-right-to-roam/.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 31st, 2024 at 3:29:44 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Quote: rxwine
In Scotland, you have the **right to roam** across land and the countryside, even if it's privately owned
I can imagine these are natural, undeveloped areas

with hikers etc it can also be assumed they would not be hunting. There is no tradition in Britain for ordinary people to hunt game. The tradition of that in the US, however, means property owners can be quite strict about trespassing ... something I am made quite aware of
March 31st, 2024 at 3:40:02 AM permalink
odiousgambit
The right for regular citizens to hunt in America goes way back and I believe understood to be an aspect of the American Revolution, in that people didn't want it to develop into a privilege for the upper classes only. Of course, common people hunting in the beginning was completely unavoidable here, and partly a necessity

I've run into Brits who were quite contemptuous of hunting in that they viewed those who do it as privileged snobs.

It's hard to find stuff about this just googling it

>>>

Does the Constitution mention hunting?

As of January 2023, 23 states had constitutional provisions providing for the right to hunt and fish. Vermont was the first state to constitutionalize such a right in 1777