What if...

Page 3 of 14<123456>Last »
December 4th, 2023 at 6:31:56 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
"After a weeklong blockade of floor action by conservatives, the House passed bipartisan legislation Tuesday to prevent the federal government from banning gas stoves — the latest Republican bid to stop what they say is the Biden administration's anti-fossil fuel agenda."

Er…. The GOP House can pass whatever fairy tale bill it wants.

Show me what action BIDEN’S ADMINISTRATION has done to BAN gas stoves. (Spoiler: nothing).
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 5th, 2023 at 2:52:41 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: GenoDRPh
The GOP has this obsession with Hilary running again....

My father knew Bill pretty good.

He passed my father in the airport one day and called my father by his first name with his great memory.

When he heard my father was in the hospital before my father died, he wrote a letter to my father.

I still have it.

Very nice stationary.

As for the Clintons, I don't trust them.
December 5th, 2023 at 2:58:24 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: AZDuffman
Sure he was. His criteria was a black female. He said it outright.

I can imagine Harris as POTUS. Would have the Marine guards chanting "ALL WE OWE, WE OWE HER.....ALL WE OWE, WE OWE HER....."

I wouldn't call someone competent if the person selected a running mate by sex and/or race.

Because look at what kind of situation we are in if Biden resigns.
December 5th, 2023 at 4:48:11 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: DoubleGold
I wouldn't call someone competent if the person selected a running mate by sex and/or race.

Because look at what kind of situation we are in if Biden resigns.

Not saying that makes him competent. Saying he picked what his criteria was, a black female.

Sort of like if you say you want a red car. Maybe if is a Mirage, but if it is red that was what your top priority was.
The President is a fink.
December 5th, 2023 at 4:53:35 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Not saying that makes him competent. Saying he picked what his criteria was, a black female.

Sort of like if you say you want a red car. Maybe if is a Mirage, but if it is red that was what your top priority was.

If I get caught in a burning fire, I want a black female firefighter to save me.

If someone different shows up to save me, I will continue to wait or burn alive.

JK. :)
December 5th, 2023 at 10:58:26 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0

Does picking a running mate who was elected DA of San Fran, AG of CA and US Senator from CA and who never lost an election make someone competent? Would it make the white male snowflakes feel better if he picked a less competent white dude?
December 5th, 2023 at 11:09:04 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: GenoDRPh
Does picking a running mate who was elected DA of San Fran, AG of CA and US Senator from CA and who never lost an election make someone competent? Would it make the white male snowflakes feel better if he picked a less competent white dude?

Lets flip it and see who is the snowflake.

A POTUS candidate says, "I want a white male for my running mate!" He says openly that skin color and gender are his selection criteria. Lefties would be screaming bloody murder.

Kamala is a power hungry woman, and an awful human being who only cares about herself and her getting more power for the sake of power. Her skin color and gender got her the job, simple as that.
The President is a fink.
December 5th, 2023 at 11:27:47 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I see someone put on the white hood this morning…
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 5th, 2023 at 11:38:13 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
A POTUS candidate says, "I want a white male for my running mate!" He says openly that skin color and gender are his selection criteria. Lefties would be screaming bloody murder.

Quite rightly. Choosing KH by race and gender was just as wrong.

Quote:

Kamala is a power hungry woman, and an awful human being who only cares about herself and her getting more power for the sake of power. Her skin color and gender got her the job, simple as that.

Power hungry? awful human being? Self? Power for the sake of power?

Somebody has missed the irony there.
December 5th, 2023 at 11:47:37 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: OnceDear

Quite rightly. Choosing KH by race and gender was just as wrong.

Quote:

Power hungry? awful human being? Self? Power for the sake of power?

Somebody has missed the irony there.

KH had just as much political experience as any white man potential running mate.

After Jan 6, no Republican gets to complain about any Democrat being supposedly power hungry,
Page 3 of 14<123456>Last »