What if...

Page 4 of 14<1234567>Last »
December 5th, 2023 at 12:31:56 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: ams288
I see someone put on the white hood this morning…

Listen, I don't want to moderate for content, but implying that a specific person is actually a member of a hate group is really pushing the line. Cool?
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
December 5th, 2023 at 12:47:15 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Lets flip it and see who is the snowflake.

A POTUS candidate says, "I want a white male for my running mate!" He says openly that skin color and gender are his selection criteria. Lefties would be screaming bloody murder.

Kamala is a power hungry woman, and an awful human being who only cares about herself and her getting more power for the sake of power. Her skin color and gender got her the job, simple as that.

Vice is primarily about vote getting. Fancy you thinking it has much to do with anything else.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 5th, 2023 at 1:00:24 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: GenoDRPh

KH had just as much political experience as any white man potential running mate.

Not really, lots of better candidates out there. She was openly chosen on race and gender. That can never change.

Quote:
After Jan 6, no Republican gets to complain about any Democrat being supposedly power hungry,

Standing up to election fraud? Seriously, if Jan 6 was done by BLM liberals would be cheering. Same as they cheered any number of times liberals occupied state capitol buildings.
The President is a fink.
December 5th, 2023 at 1:14:33 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
While I'm no fan, Harris does have sufficient legal training and government service to effectively serve as President...unlike Trump.

We saw him in his one term in office where he floundered, blustered, bullied and ultimately betrayed the American People.
December 5th, 2023 at 1:45:12 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: missedhervee
While I'm no fan, Harris does have sufficient legal training and government service to effectively serve as President...unlike Trump.

We saw him in his one term in office where he floundered, blustered, bullied and ultimately betrayed the American People.

What reality were you in? Trump kept us out of any wars, cut taxes for middle class Americans, got Arab nations to recognize Israel, and effectively responded to the China virus.

Harris is a government hack who has never done much of everything. She might be qualified to teach civics at the local high school. She can teach how to sleep your way into politics if you are a woman.....
The President is a fink.
December 5th, 2023 at 2:06:20 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: Mission146
Listen, I don't want to moderate for content, but implying that a specific person is actually a member of a hate group is really pushing the line. Cool?
You don't understand, the standard Dem playbook says if CommieLa gets criticized, that person who did it is to charged with racism

That's such standard playbook stuff everybody ignored it. What would he say to the Commissar if he failed to use it?
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
December 5th, 2023 at 2:11:00 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: odiousgambit
You don't understand, the standard Dem playbook says if CommieLa gets criticized, that person who did it is to charged with racism

That's such standard playbook stuff everybody ignored it. What would he say to the Commissar if he failed to use it?

Kinda comical when racists get caught being racists, and then blame other people for calling them racists. Bunch of projecting snowflakes...
December 5th, 2023 at 2:16:29 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: odiousgambit

If he had merely implied that AZDuffman had motivations for his position rooted in racism, then I wouldn't have said anything. His post specifically implied that AZDuffman is a member of a specific hate group.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
December 5th, 2023 at 2:59:16 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: GenoDRPh
Kinda comical when racists get caught being racists, and then blame other people for calling them racists. Bunch of projecting snowflakes...

What is comical is calling someone "racist" but using no context to support the position. Calling someone racist is the lefty playbook. Just say it when there is no argument to make to support your position. In 2020 the charade was seen thru so "racist" got upgraded to "white supremacist."

I have called a person on here "racist" because they openly said they support using skin color as criteria for college admissions. That is a racist position, does not matter what race you are favoring. But when I did it I said why. I provided context.

Now, if someone wants to say that picking a VP candidate based on color and gender is not sexist and racist, they can have at it. That has not happened here. I challenge you, explain how openly stating race and skin color as qualifications is not racist.

The floor is yours!
The President is a fink.
December 5th, 2023 at 3:14:10 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: AZDuffman
What is comical is calling someone "racist" but using no context to support the position. Calling someone racist is the lefty playbook. Just say it when there is no argument to make to support your position. In 2020 the charade was seen thru so "racist" got upgraded to "white supremacist."

I have called a person on here "racist" because they openly said they support using skin color as criteria for college admissions. That is a racist position, does not matter what race you are favoring. But when I did it I said why. I provided context.

Now, if someone wants to say that picking a VP candidate based on color and gender is not sexist and racist, they can have at it. That has not happened here. I challenge you, explain how openly stating race and skin color as qualifications is not racist.

The floor is yours!

I'm not the one saying KH was picked only because of her skin color or sex. That would be you, amigo.
Page 4 of 14<1234567>Last »