What if...

December 5th, 2023 at 3:15:39 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: GenoDRPh
Kinda comical when racists get caught being racists, and then blame other people for calling them racists. Bunch of projecting snowflakes...
wow, what a spin
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
December 5th, 2023 at 3:17:35 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
I'm not the one saying KH was picked only because of her skin color or sex. That would be you, amigo.
No, that would be Biden
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
December 5th, 2023 at 3:37:20 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: odiousgambit
No, that would be Biden

Who did Biden pick for skin color and gender? KH had elected office credentials before Joe picked her.
December 5th, 2023 at 3:57:26 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
I'm not the one saying KH was picked only because of her skin color or sex. That would be you, amigo.

Joe Biden said that was his criteria, not something I made up.
The President is a fink.
December 5th, 2023 at 4:08:00 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
What is comical is calling someone "racist" but using no context to support the position. Calling someone racist is the lefty playbook. Just say it when there is no argument to make to support your position. In 2020 the charade was seen thru so "racist" got upgraded to "white supremacist."

I have called a person on here "racist" because they openly said they support using skin color as criteria for college admissions. That is a racist position, does not matter what race you are favoring. But when I did it I said why. I provided context.

Now, if someone wants to say that picking a VP candidate based on color and gender is not sexist and racist, they can have at it. That has not happened here. I challenge you, explain how openly stating race and skin color as qualifications is not racist.

The floor is yours!

Because you don’t understand how affirmative action was used as a corrective action and you wouldn’t know a racist if you looked in the mirror.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 5th, 2023 at 4:09:50 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
Because you don’t understand how affirmative action was used as a corrective action and you wouldn’t know a racist if you looked in the mirror.

So you are saying you are fine with racism as long as it is favoring the right group?

I never see a racist in the mirror.
The President is a fink.
December 5th, 2023 at 4:13:13 PM permalink
rxwine
So you are saying you are fine with racism as long as it is favoring the right group?

I never see a racist in the mirror.

Only if by right group, if you mean a group that was previously discriminated against.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 5th, 2023 at 4:16:15 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
Only if by right group, if you mean a group that was previously discriminated against.

Meaning you are fine with racism. Lets file that for future use.

Irish used to be discriminated against. Are you OK if Trump states he wants an Irish male as his running mate next year? Just checking.
The President is a fink.
December 5th, 2023 at 4:18:01 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14

She was in the chosen group so she wasn't discriminated against. The 95% of the population that were excluded from being picked for the job by Biden's criteria were definitely discriminated against.

If the President of Mega Corp said he would only consider white males for his vice-president you have to admit he his ass would be out of there in minutes.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
December 5th, 2023 at 4:21:29 PM permalink
rxwine
Meaning you are fine with racism. Lets file that for future use.

Irish used to be discriminated against. Are you OK if Trump states he wants an Irish male as his running mate next year? Just checking.

I’m fine if that is the most pressing recent and worse discrimination currently. I’m filing that you’re a clueless boob, who has little understanding of the issue.