In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

April 25th, 2020 at 9:22:33 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Right on, Jim Harbaugh!!

Jim Harbaugh: ‘We Talk About Sanctity of Life, Yet We Live in a Society Where We Abort Babies’

Isn't it curious that libbies are oh so concerned about 95 year old geezers who will probably be dead within a few years, yet they actively support the right to terminate innocent unborn babies? So disturbing.........

Jim Harbaugh just won over a new fan. 👍
April 26th, 2020 at 4:23:03 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Shrek

I live in Ann Arbor. Let’s just say he needs as many new fans as he can get. People here love UM but are pretty fed up with his inability to win when it counts. Especially considering how much he is paid...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 26th, 2020 at 6:09:19 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Right on, Jim Harbaugh!!

Jim Harbaugh: ‘We Talk About Sanctity of Life, Yet We Live in a Society Where We Abort Babies’

Isn't it curious that libbies are oh so concerned about 95 year old geezers who will probably be dead within a few years, yet they actively support the right to terminate innocent unborn babies? So disturbing.........

That is exactly right. And they use anything to justify it. Remember when I explained science says life begins at conception and all of the sudden they were anti-science? I have said is before and I will say it again, the higher the abortion rate the more in decline a society is. And people celebrating abortion are mentally ill.
The President is a fink.
April 26th, 2020 at 6:40:39 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman
Right on, Jim Harbaugh!!

That is exactly right. And they use anything to justify it. Remember when I explained science says life begins at conception and all of the sudden they were anti-science? I have said is before and I will say it again, the higher the abortion rate the more in decline a society is. And people celebrating abortion are mentally ill.

You said colleges were brainwashing institutions.

But, cite a college football coach over a biology professor as your opposition to abortion?

The majority of biologists say human life starts at conception. But, you choose to cite a college football coach....

As for your statement about a higher abortion rate "more decline in a society", it is wrong. That is so wrong it is lopsided:

"The vast majority (93%) of countries with such highly restrictive laws are in developing regions. In contrast, broadly liberal laws are found in nearly all countries in Europe and Northern America, as well as in several countries in Asia."

https://www.guttmacher.org/report/abortion-worldwide-2017

If you have data to contrary I will happily read it.... (But, you don't you are just making statements)....
April 26th, 2020 at 8:39:39 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Gandler
Right on, Jim Harbaugh!!

But, cite a college football coach over a biology professor as your opposition to abortion?

The majority of biologists say human life starts at conception. But, you choose to cite a college football coach....

As for your statement about a higher abortion rate "more decline in a society", it is wrong. That is so wrong it is lopsided:

"The vast majority (93%) of countries with such highly restrictive laws are in developing regions. In contrast, broadly liberal laws are found in nearly all countries in Europe and Northern America, as well as in several countries in Asia."

My opposition has nothing to do with a biology professor. It has to do with abortion showing a society in decline. Sorry you cannot accept that a society with more abortions being a society in decline, bit fact is it is. That women think nothing about, in some cases even cheer about, killing their unborn babies is a clear sign that the society is in decline. It is a society with no confidence in the future and low morality. It is a society of either decadence or poverty.
The President is a fink.
April 26th, 2020 at 10:17:32 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
That is exactly right. And they use anything to justify it. Remember when I explained science says life begins at conception and all of the sudden they were anti-science?
+1,000

Yep, libbies claim to love science yet they ignore it when it goes against their position. 🙄

They do the same thing with gender. Bruce Jenner has a Y chromosome, but libbies somehow think that putting on a dress changes his Y chromosome to another X chromosome even though basic science says otherwise.
April 26th, 2020 at 10:50:29 AM permalink
Gandler
Right on, Jim Harbaugh!!

My opposition has nothing to do with a biology professor. It has to do with abortion showing a society in decline. Sorry you cannot accept that a society with more abortions being a society in decline, bit fact is it is. That women think nothing about, in some cases even cheer about, killing their unborn babies is a clear sign that the society is in decline. It is a society with no confidence in the future and low morality. It is a society of either decadence or poverty.

That is not true though, abortion access is a positive correlation with the economic status of a country....

And, that is not really hard to understand, most countries where abortion is criminalized are Islamic, or African countries that are modeled after strict Christian fundamentals.... Most of the West has abortion access to varying forms.... There are some anecdotal exceptions in Latin America....

My office is right next to an abortion clinic. I have never seen anyone cheering. (I do see occasional protesters shaming people that go there).

I don't think it leads to a decline in society. And, I don't accept that it is mainstream to praise abortion. Most people have no other option.
April 26th, 2020 at 11:11:32 AM permalink
AZDuffman

That is not true though, abortion access is a positive correlation with the economic status of a country....

You are confusing having a good economic status with social status. You are not understanding what is going on at all. You are believing what the pro-abortion people tell you.

Quote:
My office is right next to an abortion clinic. I have never seen anyone cheering. (I do see occasional protesters shaming people that go there).

I don't think it leads to a decline in society. And, I don't accept that it is mainstream to praise abortion. Most people have no other option.

I have posted examples numerous times of people, usually moonbat women, cheering abortion. For feminists, abortion is their god. They hold it above everything else. In some ways a feminist has to have an abortion to make her bones and get respect. "Having no other option" is a bunch of Barbara Streisand. First option is to not let yourself get pregnant in the first place. Second is adoption.

It does not "lead to a decline in society." It is "a sign of a society in decline." IOW, it is an effect, not a cause. Most of western society is in decline, has been since the 60s, USA since 1964.
The President is a fink.
April 26th, 2020 at 11:19:53 AM permalink
Gandler
You are confusing having a good economic status with social status. You are not understanding what is going on at all. You are believing what the pro-abortion people tell you.

I have posted examples numerous times of people, usually moonbat women, cheering abortion. For feminists, abortion is their god. They hold it above everything else. In some ways a feminist has to have an abortion to make her bones and get respect. "Having no other option" is a bunch of Barbara Streisand. First option is to not let yourself get pregnant in the first place. Second is adoption.

It does not "lead to a decline in society." It is "a sign of a society in decline." IOW, it is an effect, not a cause. Most of western society is in decline, has been since the 60s, USA since 1964.

America is not on the decline. It is growing more powerful than ever.

As for some extreme examples of people praising abortion, nobody on the mainstream left takes them seriously.

Social policies are not the most important thing. Abortion is not going to dramatically change the nation one way or the other (unless it becomes fully criminalized which can never happen in America)....

Personally I do not like abortion. I would never encourage anyone to have one, but I would support their decision if it was based on logic. That being said, I fully support abortion being legal.
April 26th, 2020 at 11:30:50 AM permalink
AZDuffman
America is not on the decline. It is growing more powerful than ever.

Socially America is on the decline. Has been for 2 generations now. Collapse is coming. Some places, like much of CA, has already seen social collapse.

Quote:
As for some extreme examples of people praising abortion, nobody on the mainstream left takes them seriously.

Huh? Democrat pols kiss their ring.

Quote:
Social policies are not the most important thing. Abortion is not going to dramatically change the nation one way or the other (unless it becomes fully criminalized which can never happen in America)....

Personally I do not like abortion. I would never encourage anyone to have one, but I would support their decision if it was based on logic. That being said, I fully support abortion being legal.

Yet again you are not getting it. Abortion is the EFFECT, not the CAUSE.
The President is a fink.