In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

January 18th, 2021 at 7:02:04 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: SOOPOO
Like DeBlasio 'cleaned up' NY? You are going to tell me the Democrat mayors have done a better job than the Republican ones? Or that the Democrat Governors of California, New York, Illinois are doing a good job now? (If you count near bankruptcy, and driving away the high earners to other states as a 'good job'...)

Biden upon inauguration will have the house and senate.... it's his ball.... let's see what he does..... I'm guessing first thing will be to spend $1.9 trillion without even the slightest thought of how to pay for it....

This is fair. I was also sent a link to an interesting article yesterday that "By God," West Virginia is doing the best job with the vaccine rollouts. Why? The answer is because the state has worked closely with the independent pharmacies.

We can get through this if we just follow the F****** guidelines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHK6MfJV6pA
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
January 18th, 2021 at 11:18:54 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Remember what was in the news a
year ago? It was even on NBC and
CBS. Sooooo creepy, and now this
pervert is our next president.
I still can't watch all of this video.
The ones where the perverts hands
creep down to cover a little girls
breasts are just too disgusting.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 18th, 2021 at 12:57:58 PM permalink
gamerfreak
Threads: 4
Quote: Mission146
Just like Trump blamed Obama and called his recovery, "Weak." Just like one party has blamed the other party for decades if not centuries. Just like THE POTUS HAS VERY LITTLE TO DO WITH THE OVERALL STATE OF THE ECONOMY!!!

Why do I read here in the morning? I haven't had enough caffeine for this nonsense yet.

Have you not noticed by now that the far-righties on this forum (and this country) are operating on a different plane of reality?

I read it for entertainment, but trying to reply is futile.
January 18th, 2021 at 6:45:58 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
IN OCTOBER 2019, Idaho proposed changing its Medicaid program. The state needed approval from the federal government, which solicited public feedback via Medicaid.gov.

Roughly 1,000 comments arrived. But half came not from concerned citizens or even internet trolls. They were generated by artificial intelligence. And a study found that people could not distinguish the real comments from the fake ones.

The project was the work of Max Weiss, a tech-savvy medical student at Harvard, but it received little attention at the time.

https://www.wired.com/story/ai-powered-text-program-could-fool-government/
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 18th, 2021 at 8:39:08 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: Tanko

"Up to 8,000 migrants advance in U.S.-bound caravans across Guatemala"

I actually like that some of the rightwing media are saying Biden's words are what encouraged this group to start coming here even though Biden didn't say anything about asking them to come.

Makes it easier to compare Trump to inciting the Capitol mob. Because one of those is a serious crime, the other isn't.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 18th, 2021 at 8:40:03 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Evenbob

Look how he has his hands where
her breasts will be. The look on her
face says it all. Even a 7 year knows
when they're being felt up by
an old perv. He likes this move,
he used it a lot.

Now a Lib will say Orange Man
picks his nose and eats it, or
some other inanity. Doesn't
change the fact we have a full
blown child molester in the
WH.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 18th, 2021 at 9:02:12 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: rxwine
Quote: Tanko

"Up to 8,000 migrants advance in U.S.-bound caravans across Guatemala"

I actually like that some of the rightwing media are saying Biden's words are what encouraged this group to start coming here even though Biden didn't say anything about asking them to come.

Makes it easier to compare Trump to inciting the Capitol mob. Because one of those is a serious crime, the other isn't.
January 18th, 2021 at 9:42:11 PM permalink
rxwine
Remember this guy.

Quote:
Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy says he is ready to “walk towards guns” if the Biden administration takes action to force him to pay up for decades’ worth of rent and fines or seize his cattle that graze for free on public lands, he said in an interview.

Quote:
Bundy praised the Capitol rioters — the “million, 100 million ... maybe 3 million” (there were actually thousands) who heeded Donald Trump’s call to “go and get the job done,” he said.

The rancher said the rioters “acted like patriots.” But they “should never have left” the Capitol, he said, adding, “I don’t care how many troops they bring in.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/range-squatter-cliven-bundy-prepared-to-walk-towards-guns-in-biden-administration/ar-BB1cS5s4?ocid=msedgntp
January 18th, 2021 at 11:06:39 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
Doesn't
change the fact we have a full
blown child molester in the
WH.

Thankfully he’s gone at noon on Wednesday. Forever banished to FL to live a life filled with shame and lawsuits.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 19th, 2021 at 6:58:08 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
Thankfully he’s gone at noon on Wednesday. Forever banished to FL to live a life filled with shame and lawsuits.

Why would he have any shame?
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin