In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

February 4th, 2021 at 8:52:54 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
Quote: fleaswatter
Guess who recently made the following argument concerning malfunctioning voting machines:

Sydney Powell? Rudy Giuliani? Lin Wood? Jenna Ellis?

You can't make this *&#$ up. Typical hypocrisy.

It is really amazing.

Whats amazing?
I'm willing to hear any evidence regardless of the politics of the accuser
I have an open mind
If Rudy or Sydney provide evidence , I'm all ears. They have not
If the Dem has evidence, lets hear it or he can pound sand like the rest of the republican bozos claiming Trump won in a landslide
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 4th, 2021 at 9:12:10 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
Guess who recently made the following argument concerning malfunctioning voting machines:

It is really amazing.

Whats amazing?
I have an open mind
If the Dem has evidence, lets hear it or he can pound sand like the rest of the republican bozos claiming Trump won in a landslide

The Dems do not require evidence. The only evidence they have is that their candidate lost in a close race. They are THE SAME people who went batshit crazy about Trump trying the same tactic. HYPOCRISY!
February 4th, 2021 at 9:24:52 AM permalink
terapined

It is really amazing.

Whats amazing?
I have an open mind

The Dems do not require evidence. The only evidence they have is that their candidate lost in a close race. They are THE SAME people who went batshit crazy about Trump trying the same tactic. HYPOCRISY!

WTF
Instead of using "A Dem"
You go with "Dems"
Thats total BS
You are the hypocrite
How many people on this board think Trump really won, many
How many on this board think Anthony Brindisi won????????????????
None because nobody is paying attention to the case
Yet you go with "Dems"
You ask an average Dem about the Brindisi race, Dem wont know what you are talking about
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 4th, 2021 at 10:15:57 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

It is really amazing.

Whats amazing?
I have an open mind

WTF
Instead of using "A Dem"
You go with "Dems"
Thats total BS
You are the hypocrite
Yet you go with "Dems"
You ask an average Dem about the Brindisi race, Dem wont know what you are talking about

I am many things. Hypocrite is not one of them! OK.... if you need this.... not all Dems are hypocrites! Just the ones that are trying to overturn an election in NY. When you say 'nobody is paying attention to the case', is that a reason to not discuss it? Because it is not to the level of the Biden hypocrisy of having an order to wear masks on federal property but he didn't? Because it doesn't compare to the Democrat mayor of Denver cutting a promo telling people not to travel as he is about to board a plane to go on vacation? Because it doesn't compare to Pelosi and her beauty parlor trip? Because it doesn't compare to cuomo seeding nursing homes with COVID-19 infected individuals while he touts 'following the science'? Because it doesn't compare to 'the squad' and their open anti-semitism not being addressed by Dem leadership? Or Governor Newsom and his oversized party?

yeah... you are right.... Not ALL Democrats are hypocrites....
February 4th, 2021 at 10:48:09 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

It is really amazing.

Whats amazing?
I have an open mind

WTF
Instead of using "A Dem"
You go with "Dems"
Thats total BS
You are the hypocrite
Yet you go with "Dems"

I am many things. Hypocrite is not one of them! OK.... if you need this.... not all Dems are hypocrites! Just the ones that are trying to overturn an election in NY. When you say 'nobody is paying attention to the case', is that a reason to not discuss it? Because it is not to the level of the Biden hypocrisy of having an order to wear masks on federal property but he didn't? Because it doesn't compare to the Democrat mayor of Denver cutting a promo telling people not to travel as he is about to board a plane to go on vacation? Because it doesn't compare to Pelosi and her beauty parlor trip? Because it doesn't compare to cuomo seeding nursing homes with COVID-19 infected individuals while he touts 'following the science'? Because it doesn't compare to 'the squad' and their open anti-semitism not being addressed by Dem leadership? Or Governor Newsom and his oversized party?

Per the right to “challenge” or “overturn”. Everyone has the right to challenge. If you can legally challenge successfully then you can legally overturn. If you pursued all your legal options and still want to overturn the election and keep asking your supporters to stop the steal you’re trying to overthrow the government.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 4th, 2021 at 11:16:04 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rxwine

It is really amazing.

Whats amazing?
I have an open mind

WTF
Instead of using "A Dem"
You go with "Dems"
Thats total BS
You are the hypocrite
Yet you go with "Dems"

Per the right to “challenge” or “overturn”. Everyone has the right to challenge. If you can legally challenge successfully then you can legally overturn. If you pursued all your legal options and still want to overturn the election and keep asking your supporters to stop the steal you’re trying to overthrow the government.

It sound like you could be talking about Alexei Navalny. He has been legally convicted by the law of the land. His supporters are facing arrest for protesting. I guess you are a fan of Putin.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
February 4th, 2021 at 12:25:49 PM permalink
terapined

It is really amazing.

Whats amazing?
I have an open mind

WTF
Instead of using "A Dem"
You go with "Dems"
Thats total BS
You are the hypocrite
Yet you go with "Dems"

I am many things. Hypocrite is not one of them! OK.... if you need this.... not all Dems are hypocrites!

I do need this
Drich taught me a lesson
He is a reasonable conservative that I have a lot of respect for
Whenever I find an outrageous position on the right, I never use the term conservatives because that would include Drich and he may not hold that view
So when I say republicans believes Trump won in a landslide , I would be lying just as you lied about Dems.
Hardcore trumpers believe Trump won in a landslide, not republicans.

I know it's hard for you to believe but NY is not the center of the universe, it's one of 50 states and most Dems dont follow local politics in other states.
February 4th, 2021 at 1:26:18 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: kenarman

It is really amazing.

Whats amazing?
I have an open mind

WTF
Instead of using "A Dem"
You go with "Dems"
Thats total BS
You are the hypocrite
Yet you go with "Dems"

It sound like you could be talking about Alexei Navalny. He has been legally convicted by the law of the land. His supporters are facing arrest for protesting. I guess you are a fan of Putin.

Not inferring the laws of any other country. I suggest you educate yourself about elections under Putin however.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 4th, 2021 at 1:33:35 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: kenarman

It is really amazing.

Whats amazing?
I have an open mind

WTF
Instead of using "A Dem"
You go with "Dems"
Thats total BS
You are the hypocrite
Yet you go with "Dems"

Not inferring the laws of any other country. I suggest you educate yourself about elections under Putin however.

I don't see any difference between what your new government is doing to get and keep power than what Putin does, he is just better at it. But keep supporting the far left and soon they will be emboldened enough to arrest 10,000 protestors at a time too.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
February 4th, 2021 at 1:38:18 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Who will be the first one to delete that damn quote chain from their response?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman