In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

June 16th, 2015 at 8:00:08 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: reno

They're divorced.

Go figure!

The four kids in the front are probably the ones the article said her parents took in.
The President is a fink.
June 16th, 2015 at 8:16:35 AM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Quote: AZDuffman
It looks as though she changed her name along the way,

Are you refering to the name "Dolezal"? Because her white birth parents back in Montana are Larry & Ruthanne Dolezal.

Rachel claims that her real dad is a black man named Albert Wilkinson.
June 16th, 2015 at 8:20:04 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Are you refering to the name "Dolezal"? Because her white birth parents back in Montana are Larry & Ruthanne Dolezal.

Rachel claims that her real dad is a black man named Albert Wilkinson.

No, her last name by getting married.
The President is a fink.
June 16th, 2015 at 8:36:51 AM permalink
reno
Quote: AZDuffman
No, her last name by getting married.

Well, if she did lie about her name, that particular lie is not nearly as interesting as the lies she's told about her childhood: she grew up in a tepee, hunted for food with bow & arrow, lived in South Africa, and oh yeah, her birth certificate lists Jesus Christ as the witness. At some point in the tepee, her parents punished her with a babboon whip; ya know, just like the slaves were. (None of this true.)

It's bizarre reading this article about her that was written in February 2015, before her fantastic stories were debunked.
June 16th, 2015 at 9:07:38 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Well, if she did lie about her name, that particular lie is not nearly as interesting as the lies she's told about her childhood: she grew up in a tepee, hunted for food with bow & arrow, lived in South Africa, and oh yeah, her birth certificate lists Jesus Christ as the witness. At some point in the tepee, her parents punished her with a babboon whip; ya know, just like the slaves were. (None of this true.)

It's bizarre reading this article about her that was written in February 2015, before her fantastic stories were debunked.

I thought you were making a funny with some of those remarks, then I read the article. I wonder if she was the inspiration here? She is making Brian Williams look like a piker. How long until we learn she can't even paint?

This is pure mental instability.

EDIT: She keeps looking crazier and crazier. Seems she filed sexual abuse charges against her biological brother to adopt her black brother.
The President is a fink.
June 24th, 2015 at 2:53:32 PM permalink
reno
Anything could happen in the 6 months between now and the first primary, so it's ill-advised to take the media's horserace too seriously. Nevertheless, if I was Rubio or Cruz or Walker or Jindal or Santorum or Huckabee or Christie or Jeb or Rand... I'd be mighty #@%&*! annoyed that professional clown Donald Trump is ranked second (!) in the New Hampshire polls.

See, the thing about Rubio, Cruz, Walker, Jindal, Santorum, Huckabee, Christie, Jeb, & Rand is that they sincerely believe their own rhetoric. To them, the race for the White House is a genuine ambition, and their policy positions are heartfelt and sincere.

But Trump? He's an apolitical opportunistic carnival barker and nothing more. Trump doesn't care about the conservative cause. He cares only about himself. And if he cynically determined that it was in his brand's best intere$t to suddenly adopt liberal rhetoric to the left of Dennis Kucinich, he'd switch sides in the blink of an eye.

He's an impostor charlatan and the GOP voters are his marks.
June 24th, 2015 at 9:51:19 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
Children watch Insidious 3 rather than Inside Out after Ohio cinema mix-up

“I got our money back,” wrote Jazmyn Moore on the local newspaper’s Facebook page, “but the damage is already done. My children are terrified and keep asking questions.”

Moore reported that her party witnessed images of children being tied up and murdered, before she and other adults removed their charges from the cinema.

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/jun/24/children-watch-insidious-3-rather-than-inside-out-after-ohio-cinema-mix-up
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 25th, 2015 at 6:55:57 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
He's an impostor charlatan and the voters are his marks.
Just like any politician.
June 25th, 2015 at 4:02:21 PM permalink
reno
Bristol Palin was stuck between a rock & a hard place. The abstinence-only charity had offered her $262,500 to be a spokesperson. But to keep the money, she had to go on Oprah and promise America that she would absolutely positively never have pre-marital sex ever again. Period.

"I'm just wondering if that's a realistic goal," asked Oprah.

"It's a realistic goal for myself," replied Bristol.

Earlier today, Bristol announced she's expecting her second out-of-wedlock baby. Not sure why the poor girl hates contraceptives so much. But she's still my favorite abstinence-only spokesperson.
June 25th, 2015 at 5:16:17 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Bristol Palin was stuck between a rock & a hard place. The abstinence-only charity had offered her $262,500 to be a spokesperson. But to keep the money, she had to go on Oprah and promise America that she would absolutely positively never have pre-marital sex ever again. Period.

"I'm just wondering if that's a realistic goal," asked Oprah.

"It's a realistic goal for myself," replied Bristol.

Earlier today, Bristol announced she's expecting her second out-of-wedlock baby. Not sure why the poor girl hates contraceptives so much. But she's still my favorite abstinence-only spokesperson.

What???
I saw on a yahoo blurb she was pregnant. meh
She's a nobody. Who cares.
Now you are telling she's an abstinence-only spokesperson and got killer coin for it.
WTF, is this an insane world or what.
Even though I am pro choice, kudos to her for having the baby.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"