Thread Rating:

May 25th, 2021 at 2:42:09 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: terapined

If I decide to run for local office in FL
The Wizard cannot nuke or suspend me
ROTFL

Yes, the Wizard CAN nuke or suspend you with zero penalty.

Obviously, you again failed to do proper research.

Florida SB 7072
Let's go Brandon
May 25th, 2021 at 2:50:54 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter
Yes, the Wizard CAN nuke or suspend you with zero penalty.

Obviously, you again failed to do proper research.

Florida SB 7072

How DARE terapined not read the entire bill before making a joke about it!

Thank god we have our grammar cop flea here to keep him in his place.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 25th, 2021 at 2:53:36 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Witch hunt about to catch some witches!

A grand jury has reportedly been convened in the Manhattan district attorney's criminal investigation into Trump

Poor Donny. Can’t even tweet his feelings right now...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 25th, 2021 at 3:05:21 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288

A grand jury has reportedly been convened in the Manhattan district attorney's criminal investigation into Trump

Last I heard, much of this whole process is going to wrap up within months, because the statue of limitations will run out on some of the allegations. No doubt, Donny was counting on a second term for throwing more wrenches in the legal process.

edit - statute.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 25th, 2021 at 3:18:09 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27

I am shocked that somebody who is a serial liar would be dishonest on his taxes.... This is probably decades overdue.... A lifetime of fraud has to catch up to somebody eventually....
May 25th, 2021 at 3:24:47 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine

Last I heard, much of this whole process is going to wrap up within months, because the statue of limitations will run out on some of the allegations. No doubt, Donny was counting on a second term for throwing more wrenches in the legal process.

edit - statute.

The President is a fink.
May 25th, 2021 at 3:42:18 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Who would you say the most prominent GOP governors are? Abbott in TX? The ever-expanding Ron DeSantis* of FL?

*I could make tons of posts about all the corrupt/unconstitutional things DeSantis does. But, just like Whitmer, he’s gonna win reelection next year. It’d be a waste of my energy to focus on him (besides an occasional joke about his constant weight gain ever since 2018).

What a clown
He just signed an Unconstitutional bill
ROTFL

The way to handle it was to prove and declare Facebook a monopoly and split them. Not this.

How is Facebook a monopoly and why do they need to be split
Its just fluff
If Facebook disappeared tomorrow, it would not effect my life at all
I dont need facebook
I know plenty of people not on it and just ignore it
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 25th, 2021 at 10:51:26 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote:
The Republican Governors Association on Tuesday threw out Mike Lindell, the CEO of MyPillow and a top Trump ally, after he showed up to its spring conference in Tennessee, he told POLITICO in an interview.

I'm starting to think Lindell IS the guy in that one commercial where he shows up in a couples' medicine cabinet. Hey, it's the "My Pillow" guy. Go away.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 25th, 2021 at 11:00:06 PM permalink
rxwine
Who would you say the most prominent GOP governors are? Abbott in TX? The ever-expanding Ron DeSantis* of FL?

*I could make tons of posts about all the corrupt/unconstitutional things DeSantis does. But, just like Whitmer, he’s gonna win reelection next year. It’d be a waste of my energy to focus on him (besides an occasional joke about his constant weight gain ever since 2018).

What a clown
ROTFL

The way to handle it was to prove and declare Facebook a monopoly and split them. Not this.

Its just fluff
I dont need facebook

If Gov DeSandytoes thinks conservatives don't have any legitimate alternative to Twitter or Facebook then he must think it's a monopoly. Cause he's sure acting like it. He's either full of s*** or he should start actually pushing to break them up which is what the government is suppose to do with monopolies, not just force the companies to do business the way he wants.
May 26th, 2021 at 6:56:50 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

What a clown
ROTFL

Its just fluff
I dont need facebook

If Gov DeSandytoes thinks conservatives don't have any legitimate alternative to Twitter or Facebook then he must think it's a monopoly. Cause he's sure acting like it. He's either full of s*** or he should start actually pushing to break them up which is what the government is suppose to do with monopolies, not just force the companies to do business the way he wants.

Even the Right Wing Washington Examiner says its unconstitutional
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/one-glaring-problem-with-ron-desantis-s-plan-to-punish-big-tech-censorship/ar-AAKoQG0?ocid=winp1taskbar
Even the lawyers behind it know its unconstitutional
But
DeSaniis ignores that because Unconstitutional is good politics to Trumpers
sad
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"